View Poll Results: When will Pop play DJ and DW together?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rodeo Road Trip

1 3.33%
  • After Rodeo Road Trip

1 3.33%
  • Not this year buddy

11 36.67%
  • Never. Brent Forms to the end!

17 56.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As much as it hurts me to say it, he won't. At least not until one of them becomes deadly from 3. Pop's offense needs a shooter in it, whether it be Patty or Forbes whom I never want to see on the court because of their defensive liabilities or Belli who is worse it needs an outside threat to make it work. Ideally if Dijon could just become deadly from the three point range, since White is the more natural PG, then we could see the ideal line up of White, Dijon, Lonnie, Demar and LMA on the court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As much as it hurts me to say it, he won't. At least not until one of them becomes deadly from 3. Pop's offense needs a shooter in it, whether it be Patty or Forbes whom I never want to see on the court because of their defensive liabilities or Belli who is worse it needs an outside threat to make it work. Ideally if Dijon could just become deadly from the three point range, since White is the more natural PG, then we could see the ideal line up of White, Dijon, Lonnie, Demar and LMA on the court.
    This might be a case where Dijon needs to strictly work on his 3pt shooting and off the ball movement. If he can learn to catch and shoot that would make the White/Murray duo more likely since White seems to be the more natural PG. I'm fine with Walker at the 3 as well, he's got length and seems to be doing well on D. Our lineup would be a bit small but we've been playing with Forbes for 2 years now at the SG spot so i would consider this an upgrade.

But with that said, i would still try this lineup today for a large portion of the game. Our D needs help so bad that i'm willing to sacrifice the O. We tried it the other way for more than half a year and we saw the results. Now lets give this a shot.

Thread Information