Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Name any other ing coach in the league that would play Bryn Forbes and Trey Lyles more minutes than Derrick White and Lonnie Walker.

Please ing retire you washed up piece of . Please ing go the way of Jerry Sloan and Larry Brown.

It's absolutely disgusting this selfish is even mentioned among all time great coaches considering his senile ass was dragged to multiple championships by Duncan, Ginobili, and Kawhi
    Bob Hill could of won the same amount of championships. NBA coaching is the most overrated front office position in all professional sports.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's an awesome stat on the Hawks youth and how it's working out.

Besides Vince Carter who played 22 minutes, here are the ages of the 9 guys who played tonight for them:

Starters
    22 (26 min)
    22 (29 min)
    20 (36 min)
    21 (35 min)
    21 (35 min)

Bench
    24 (8 min)
    24 (13 min)
    24 (16 min)
    25 (19 min)
    Hawks need to bring in more geezers and midgets. How those youngins gonna develop without enough pine?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No young decent free agent will ever come here...it was already difficult...and draftees may actively not want to work out for us
    QFT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the losers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray lost this game. They needed a 3 to win and he lost his man coverage by sneaking back toward the lane/ His man was outside the arc waiting to catch and shoot==and he did. If Murray had stayed with him in tight coverage the guy wouldn't have been open for the pass.
    That's what he's told to do. It's part of their defense. I hate that they all help on penetration all the time. Thats why they give up some many 3s. It's so annoying to see Forbes, mills and others do the same thing trying to help. They don't do anything to impede the drive. It just pulls them away from their man. Pops defense scheme is outdated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I miiiisssdd manu

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas is better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't misunderstand. I don't believe it will happen. But the timing is about to bite this franchise hard. Keeping Pop around to do further damage or squander the trade value of Dumbmar/LMA.

That ship has sailed unless lma or ddr ask to be dealt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was and probably still am firmly in the make the playoffs side of the coin. But if you can promise me that Coach, Forbes, and Marco will 100% be gone next year then I'd be willing to accept a lottery season in exchange.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu was magnificent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't misunderstand. I don't believe it will happen. But the timing is about to bite this franchise hard. Keeping Pop around to do further damage or squander the trade value of Dumbmar/LMA.
    Yeah for sure. It’s also on the organization for begging Pop to come back as Mo Spur even said Pop was ready to hang it up. They all have to eat the sandwich they made.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No young decent free agent will ever come here...it was already difficult...and draftees may actively not want to work out for us
    Free agents haven’t wanted to come to SA for a while but I think the draft issue is a new one. The draft kids will definitely stay away

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade lma now. Gay too.
    Yes. But I don't want the Old Asshole in charge of such important personnel moves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tjat phase was special

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray lost this game. They needed a 3 to win and he lost his man coverage by sneaking back toward the lane/ His man was outside the arc waiting to catch and shoot==and he did. If Murray had stayed with him in tight coverage the guy wouldn't have been open for the pass.
    no he didn't. He was guarding 2 players. He took away the lay up, so they passed to the 3-point shooter. When that happened he immediately closed out. Murray did everything right. The coach did everything wrong by putting Patty Mills on Trae Young who immediately got burned and forced Poeltl to double team which left Murray guarding 2 players at once. Some yall really need to learn how basketball is being played

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bob Hill could of won the same amount of championships. NBA coaching is the most overrated front office position in all professional sports.
    True. I mean look at Pop. He's basically as ing stupid as you because he doesn't realize how much better Lonnie is than most of the team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah for sure. It’s also on the organization for begging Pop to come back as Mo Spur even said Pop was ready to hang it up. They all have to eat the sandwich they made.
    But they love sandwiches and can’t wait to eat more next year. The entire FO is a joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playoffs are obsolete

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Xmassssssssss championshop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas is rocking

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was and probably still am firmly in the make the playoffs side of the coin. But if you can promise me that Coach, Forbes, and Marco will 100% be gone next year then I'd be willing to accept a lottery season in exchange.
    WHAT

Those guys will a return if Pop feels like this roster can compete in the playoffs. Why do you think theu keep standing pat?? Your desire to make the playoffs will be exactly what brings his pets back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks are emerging

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannnnnnnnnnnniiiiis is rocking

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who do you actually like on the Spurs honest question.

But to answer your question the majority of his minutes would have went to Forbes and Mills..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yihhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaassss

Bucks will win

Thread Information