My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never in my entire life have seen a more mistreated set of promising young players in my life. NEVER.

Kawhi is a s bag but I am starting to believe Alzehimerovich was 70% of the reason why he left.

and Forbes and lyles...talentless fakkits that wouldent even get a minute in euroleague.

Congrats Davis for escaping San Antonio

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is definitely his time to go especially after tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of us called it in 2017. Alzheimovich and his pets, loyalty contracts and prefering players who are a defensive liability because he likes their personality.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    A lot of us called it in 2017. Alzheimovich and his pets, loyalty contracts and prefering players who are a defensive liability because he likes their personality.
    ....but yet blame Kawhi for the whole debacle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't blame Kawhi for the whole thing. I'm one of the biggest PATFO critics on this site if not the biggest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is to blame as he is the one that instigated what happened. However, what people are finally seeing this year is that Kawhi was in the right to want to leave this coach and franchise. I’m glad he left for a number of reasons....one being that he helped exposed pop as being a senile old man that doesn’t know how to coach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Players don't really want to leave the team. Outside of like 4 teams which are fun , the rest are the same. the top 50 players get to choose their team or if they're at the vet min stage or are willing to take a training camp contract.

The psychology of these athletes are vastly different than civilian occupations. You might as well as ask why us soldiers don't defect more often. Millions of soldiers and only one bergdal.

Kawhi could have waited until this year and gotten to a team of his choice. The whole Gambit was too get to the Lakers who were too inept to wait. Lonnie will be fine, he can leave in free agency or wait until his minutes improve. He's not being hurt this year in the long term. Everyone else sucks too much to care. Murray got his contract. White Forbes and poertle are next.

But I guess this is who we are, fighting about role players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, everything we've seen from the old these last 2 seasons (at least) really justifies pretty much everything that Kawhi did.

He saw the writing on the wall...that Pop had decided Bryn was going to be his running mate of the future and decided to GTFO out of that trash organization, reputation be damned. He looks like an absolute genius now with Bryn being the appointed future of the franchise ....

Honestly, in retrospect, the way Kawhi absolutely shook this organization and left the old man a broken s of himself is really, really impressive tbh. Proud of him for exposing that POS the way he did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Players don't really want to leave the team. Outside of like 4 teams which are fun , the rest are the same. the top 50 players get to choose their team or if they're at the vet min stage or are willing to take a training camp contract.

The psychology of these athletes are vastly different than civilian occupations. You might as well as ask why us soldiers don't defect more often. Millions of soldiers and only one bergdal.

Kawhi could have waited until this year and gotten to a team of his choice. The whole Gambit was too get to the Lakers who were too inept to wait. Lonnie will be fine, he can leave in free agency or wait until his minutes improve. He's not being hurt this year in the long term. Everyone else sucks too much to care. Murray got his contract. White Forbes and poertle are next.

But I guess this is who we are, fighting about role players
    Crofl, he did wait until last year to pick his team. He just happened to win another championship along the way and add to his legacy of being one of the best players of all time. Meanwhile, Sniffers are content with the old screwing the franchise for several years to come even after the arrogant loser decides to finally hang them up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess this is who we are, fighting about role players
    yes. This board will be reduced to arguing over which ty role player or ty draft pick should get more playing time on this ty team.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Kawhi is to blame as he is the one that instigated what happened. However, what people are finally seeing this year is that Kawhi was in the right to want to leave this coach and franchise. I’m glad he left for a number of reasons....one being that he helped exposed pop as being a senile old man that doesn’t know how to coach.
    Yeah, Kawhi instigated "what happened" b/c he got misdiagnosed & wanted a second opinion which led to the smear campaign by tyFO

Thread Information