Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BADDEST OLD DUDE

The first and most obvious answer to this question is LeBron James — putting up bona fide first-round fantasy value (and dominating in real life) at age 35.
    Looking slightly beyond that, I land at Chris Paul and LaMarcus Aldridge — 20th and 21st in 9-category leagues — while missing a grand total of two games (both by Aldridge).

Yes, that’s right: Chris Paul has played in 41 out of 41 games so far. Who had that happening heading into the season?
    However, I’m not giving him the award. Instead, it goes to Aldridge, specifically because at age 34, he is actually climbing to new heights, with career-highs in 3s (1.2) and blocks (1.8) in his 14th NBA season.

The blocks are one thing considering that he averaged 1.3 per game last year, and no doubt 0.5 bpg is a pretty significant increase. The 3s though are truly out of nowhere, as LMA is shooting 44.0 percent from distance after making 23.8 percent of his attempts (0.1 per game) in 2018-19. I’ve said some variation on this before, but the bottom line is I fully expect to use a mid-round draft pick on Aldridge in October 2039.
    tldr: Aldridge is playing well, especially for his age.

https://www.rotoworld.com/article/ro...s-new-wrinkles

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crow’s feet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They turned him into Brook Lopez tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The way the rules are, height is a weapon from distance. You can't contest it, so it's as good as an open shot. So you must use height on the perimeter. Then you have your attackers driving into the lane with no shot blockers, because the shot blocker is out on the at the 3pt line. This is one of the fatal faults on the roster. Forbes and Mills can't defend the 3. They just too short. To play them for 45mins a game is killing us. You can live with half that.

Thread Information