Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I have longed for making a video for Timmy's 2003 GOAT performance long time ago and I finally did it!
    Let's memorize how great Timmy was back then and how he dominated Shaq, Dirk and Kenyon Martin when he was at his peak.
    Hope you guys like my video, thanks a lot!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is when I started watching basketball. Lived in San Antonio back then. People were talking about the Spurs. So my family started tuning in to the games. First time watching basketball and the team I rooted for won the chip. Was definitely special. Duncan will always be my favorite player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beautiful compilation. I already subscribed to you on Youtube, so this popped up in my feed early this morning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim destroyed Martins soul in 2003

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love all your 100 best play videos. Keep up the great work!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Screwed out of his rightful Quadruple Double bc some idiot in San Antonio couldn’t do his job properly. Smh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beautiful compilation. I already subscribed to you on Youtube, so this popped up in my feed early this morning.
    Thanks! Really appreciate that =]

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love all your 100 best play videos. Keep up the great work!
    Thanks bro! Will not let you down! =]

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Screwed out of his rightful Quadruple Double bc some idiot in San Antonio couldn’t do his job properly. Smh
    That was a shame...Timmy was robbed for his legit Quadruple Double =[

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great video. How anyone could compare Anthony Davis to this version of Timmy is beyond comprehension.

On a totally unrelated note - look at all those bodies in the paint! It’s almost a different kind of sport compared to 2020 NBA.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great video. How anyone could compare Anthony Davis to this version of Timmy is beyond comprehension.

On a totally unrelated note - look at all those bodies in the paint! It’s almost a different kind of sport compared to 2020 NBA.
    Thanks!

Btw, Anthony Davis vs Prime Duncan? Come on, that's not even a debate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he was really skull ing dallas, man

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A lot of dumb ass casual fans compare Davis to Duncan simply because of the media narrative. Duncan had a great back to the basket game combined with great footwork. Davis does not have great footwork and his back to the basket game is decent at best. The only thing they have in common is they were both 1 picks and both are close to 7 feet.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I can’t work out if I’m becoming old and therefore think everything was better ‘back in the day’ or the sport was genuinely so much better back then- yeah it’s fun to see today’s guards and foward jack contested/ low percentage threes but for me it still doesn’t compare watching the GOAT bigs run the offense entirely through themselves in the post.. It’s sad no one bothers to emulate Timmys footwork in modern day NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can’t work out if I’m becoming old and therefore think everything was better ‘back in the day’ or the sport was genuinely so much better back then- yeah it’s fun to see today’s guards and foward jack contested/ low percentage threes but for me it still doesn’t compare watching the GOAT bigs run the offense entirely through themselves in the post.. It’s sad no one bothers to emulate Timmys footwork in modern day NBA
    Yeah I’m also not one of these ‘back in the day’ kinda person ( although who admits it anyway?) but it seemed to me there was less variance in the game, coaching mattered more, schemes were different both offensively and defensively and teams had specific styles of play, whereas now it’s all about jacking up 3s and whoever has a better day wins.

As for players trying to emulate low post scoring, it’s just not that important anymore. Nowadays low post players are pushed, shoved, hit all the time with no fouls given, but at the same time you can’t breathe on anyone on the perimeter, let alone playing any semblance of defense. Surely there must be some middle ground that would make the game more interesting and balanced? I think even casual NBA fans are tired now of the 140-145 kind of scores, which had a bit of a wow factor a few years ago.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I’m also not one of these ‘back in the day’ kinda person ( although who admits it anyway?) but it seemed to me there was less variance in the game, coaching mattered more, schemes were different both offensively and defensively and teams had specific styles of play, whereas now it’s all about jacking up 3s and whoever has a better day wins.

As for players trying to emulate low post scoring, it’s just not that important anymore. Nowadays low post players are pushed, shoved, hit all the time with no fouls given, but at the same time you can’t breathe on anyone on the perimeter, let alone playing any semblance of defense. Surely there must be some middle ground that would make the game more interesting and balanced? I think even casual NBA fans are tired now of the 140-145 kind of scores, which had a bit of a wow factor a few years ago.
    Today's players are so soft...especially those players on perimeter...

Thread Information