Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad our guys won but what a lousy last two minutes offensively.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will this finally signal the end of Forbes' reign of terror in the starting five?
    no, that was an exception

I wonder why Forbes regressed so badly since last season. The starting 5 last year was similar and forbes played at a much higher level.
    scouting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The biggest issue for Lonnie and Dejonte is passing up open 3s to dribble into a contested mud range jumper. That is bad offense and you have to shoot that mid-range extremely better than the 3 in order to make it the right choice. That needs to end. You just need to make one out of 3 in order to make it a good move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished watching the game. Just lol at senile Pop not bothering to challenge with 1:28 left in the ing game. Thank god for mah Becky.

That alone deserves an F, timvp. Maybe give him an F+ for not going back to his lover Brent for once. Although Marco did play like 13-14 of last 15 minutes so it's a toss-up, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes regressed for a couple of reasons. One, he's taking way harder shots. It used to be like pulling teeth to get the guy to shoot open 3s and now he shoots horrible contested shots off the dribble like he's Steph Curry. Also he just shot better than his actual skill level last year. It was an outlier.

Dude is really awful this year. Shouldn't be in the rotation at allych less a starter.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The biggest issue for Lonnie and Dejonte is passing up open 3s to dribble into a contested mud range jumper. That is bad offense and you have to shoot that mid-range extremely better than the 3 in order to make it the right choice. That needs to end. You just need to make one out of 3 in order to make it a good move.
    It's crass to say, but there has to be somebody that pulls them aside and es them out for like that. It's really unacceptable.

Unfortunately, we don't have a leader on the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will this finally signal the end of Forbes' reign of terror in the starting five?

No chane in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White was huge in the 4th. Great win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry way too much time on my hands but I reviewed Forbes' game log to see where this performance stood.

1) his 16 minutes is only the 4th time out of 40 games he's played less than 20 minutes
    (this is considering his 26mpg is 3rd highest on the team)
    2) 16 min ties for his lowest of the season (other was Dec 14 vs Phx - he went 0-8 for 0 points in that game)
    3) his 3rd game not making a single shot
    4) 2 pts is tied with his 3rd lowest output of the season (0, 0, 2 previous lowest totals)
    5) last four games he's 9-37 (24.3%) from the field, and 5-21 from 3pt (23.8%)
    (he averages 10 FGA per game, third highest on the team)

Just so I'm not completely piling on the poor fellow, he's been a solid 87% from the FT line for the year, which is the highest on the team.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dj really needs to just let it fly. His mid range is money but that 3 shot is there and he isn't capitalizing on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder why Forbes regressed so badly since last season. The starting 5 last year was similar and forbes played at a much higher level.
    He really wasn't good last season, either. His defense was just as abysmal and his chucking was just as annoying. Admittedly, his peak was against the Nuggets in the playoffs and it fooled me into thinking he belonged in a playoff NBA roster but now, we see the disastrous results of him as a starter and it's only getting worse. It's so worse, he may not even belong on an NBA roster after all. The teams who didn't draft him knew what they were doing when they passed him over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry way too much time on my hands but I reviewed Forbes' game log to see where this performance stood.

1) his 16 minutes is only the 4th time out of 40 games he's played less than 20 minutes
    (this is considering his 26mpg is 3rd highest on the team)
    2) 16 min ties for his lowest of the season (other was Dec 14 vs Phx - he went 0-8 for 0 points in that game)
    3) his 3rd game not making a single shot
    4) 2 pts is tied with his 3rd lowest output of the season (0, 0, 2 previous lowest totals)
    5) last four games he's 9-37 (24.3%) from the field, and 5-21 from 3pt (23.8%)
    (he averages 10 FGA per game, third highest on the team)

Just so I'm not completely piling on the poor fellow, he's been a solid 87% from the FT line for the year, which is the highest on the team.
    And he visibly pouts on the sideline when he gets few minutes. This is even after getting waaay more than he deserved last year and this year, and being given a starting job in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes regressed for a couple of reasons. One, he's taking way harder shots. It used to be like pulling teeth to get the guy to shoot open 3s and now he shoots horrible contested shots off the dribble like he's Steph Curry. Also he just shot better than his actual skill level last year. It was an outlier.

Dude is really awful this year. Shouldn't be in the rotation at allych less a starter.
    Forbes shy about taking open threes last season? He took 5 three point attempts a game last year. He was also 3rd in shot attempts. That's not being gun shy. He just amped up his chucking this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is drinking the SJW Kool-Aid. There is no question about it. It's been that way for years, and it's getting worse as he ages.

He thinks he has all the answers, but he does not.

Basketball is not where Pop's passion and focus is anymore, it's clear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time for him to move up into the stands alongside RC, tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ddr again the best spur on the court. Not even close. Glad for es and murray got limited minutes. How bad are you when outplayed thoroughly by marco... murray. 1 assist. Forbes 0 for ... today's nba.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He really wasn't good last season, either. His defense was just as abysmal and his chucking was just as annoying. Admittedly, his peak was against the Nuggets in the playoffs and it fooled me into thinking he belonged in a playoff NBA roster but now, we see the disastrous results of him as a starter and it's only getting worse. It's so worse, he may not even belong on an NBA roster after all. The teams who didn't draft him knew what they were doing when they passed him over.
    The Spurs belongs to the category of not drafting him too. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang, Pop did everything but call Trump a racist.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ddr again the best spur on the court. Not even close. Glad for es and murray got limited minutes. How bad are you when outplayed thoroughly by marco... murray. 1 assist. Forbes 0 for ... today's nba.

DDR was trying hard to throw the game away in the 4th, again. He should be chained to the bench once the 4th quarter clock passes 5 minutes. The most unclutch "star" player I have ever seen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is TIMMAY on this, sittin on his hands
    Some team gonna see this and hire Becky, reasoning that if she is the only person who can stand up to the Old Asshole in all of San Antonio, then she has what it takes to be a HC in the NBA.

Maybe I am projecting, but it seems like her frustration is palpable - not just in this video, but for a while now.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time for him to move up into the stands alongside RC, tbh.

That first reaction to Becky is how many old folk react when they don't have time or patience for something or in this case someone.

Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte Murray needs to be taking more than 6 shots. It’s ridiculous for him to be shooting 6 times and 4 times in a game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you're not wrong. There is a clip that Tom guy posted on twitter.

There are like a dozen of these types going on in the game

BTW no tie means that Tim isn't in to this...
    Beginning to look like Pop brought in Tim to be a Becky buffer. My take on Tim on the bench this season is less than positive. He should have stayed at home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang, Pop did everything but call Trump a racist.

It goes without saying though. Everyone knows Trump is a racist piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That first reaction to Becky is how many old folk react when they don't have time or patience for something or in this case someone.

Lol
    Pop is like, "Damn, this little is annoying. Can I get away with firing her...?"

Thread Information