Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs not only destroyed Carrolls value after signing him but appear to have done him pretty wrong by not finding a trade partner. They should have even been willing to give up a 2nd round pick to do that.

What they have done to themselves (signed someone who can’t play for them despite needing upgrades) and to him is just bafflingly bad.
    Honestly who cares as long as he plays next year?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When he played he was moving like an injured player, one could easily see there was something wrong with his leg(s), absolutely zero spring. I guess after seeing the medical records no team wanted his contract. A buyout is coming, most probably.
    PATFO didn't look at the medical records before signing him to a $20m deal. Sounds like gross incompetence.

This Carroll situation is a black eye for the Spurs. Why would a free agent sign with the Spurs only to have their career destroyed? Carroll averaged 11pts/game last season on a playoff team (i.e. Nets)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PATFO didn't look at the medical records before signing him to a $20m deal. Sounds like gross incompetence.

This Carroll situation is a black eye for the Spurs. Why would a free agent sign with the Spurs only to have their career destroyed? Carroll averaged 11pts/game last season on a playoff team (i.e. Nets)
    So did Bryn Forbes. Not really saying much tbh

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thefew times he has been out there he has looked very awkward with the basketball in his possession.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I actually was quite happy about his signing, I always liked him. He was a completely different player here. I hope he got injured in training camp otherwise it is really negligent on PATFO's side. Add the Morris fiasco to it...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't see the training camp injury hypothesis - presumably they would have had to issued a injury report; he's just been getting DNP-CD. Someday we are going to hear the whole story. Currently I suspect that he PO'ed Pop somehow... And if that's the case, Pop needs to take his own advice and "Get over himself".

Dejounte, White & THE IV Truth4sale$'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demarre Caroll can be pissed but he got 7 million from a organization and the organization loss credibility with free agents for the foreseeable future. Might not even be able to sign undrafted free agents

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demarre Caroll can be pissed but he got 7 million from a organization and the organization loss credibility with free agents for the foreseeable future. Might not even be able to sign undrafted free agents

$15 million guaranteed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi Morris and Carroll

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one was giving a pick for that contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone mentioned they listened to a Podcast that Woj mentioned "100%" Carroll gets a buyout. Anyone have a link to that podcast?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi Morris and Carroll
    So, maybe PATFO got wind of DeMarre's plan, and that's what made them decide not to buy him out.

Thread Information