Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, I don't usually well never actually blabber my mouth about any of this but I am tied to this organization and know of the inner workings of it. I will say this. They are AWARE of their flaws. They are weighing the options and may or may not pull the trigger before the trade deadline. But they are weighing the options, that is for sure. The main thing holding them back is there doesn't seem to be a clear cut team that is head and shoulders above the rest, so they feel if they can atleast grab that 8th spot, anything is possible. That is the main reason for them standing pat.
    Thanks for sharing. If true, this is very very sad. Hopefully they’ll learn a lesson after things don’t go their way again this year. If not, the next decade could be depressingly awful for spurs fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you, I was about to start a thread like this myself. There's so many 'experts' here sitting in their skidmark-stained drawers in their mom's basement deluding themselves into thinking they have any clue about coaching, being a GM, running an organization. Why aren't you so-called experts running your own club? We know why. Your elevator doesn't go to the top floor. You're a few crayolas short of a full box. When God was handing out brains, you were in the body odor line by mistake.

Surely these trout-mouths don't believe what they are spewing? Gregg Popovich is known as one of the greatest NBA coaches of all time, and by all accounts he is a great guy that cares first and foremost about his players developing as men and places basketball of secondary importance. 5 Championships, instant Hall of Fame.

But, 'experts' enjoy your little fantasy where you're the GM, buy and sell daily, trade players away to Siberia if they miss a free throw, wrap your lips around those blunts and inhale until your nostrils flare like Andre Drummond at a strip club. You da man!!!!
    Yeah, every time you post it smells like patchouli
    we’re reaching critical sniffer mass over here!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for sharing. If true, this is very very sad. Hopefully they’ll learn a lesson after things don’t go their way again this year. If not, the next decade could be depressingly awful for spurs fans.
    Every game that DeRozan shows out, I fear it's going to convince the FO that he's the team leader the Spurs need and we should extend him. Nothing farther from the truth - he's playing at his absolute peak right now and the only way, especially considering his age, is downwards. Trading DeMar at the deadline would be the smartest move this FO could make, and it will probably never happen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every game that DeRozan shows out, I fear it's going to convince the FO that he's the team leader the Spurs need and we should extend him. Nothing farther from the truth - he's playing at his absolute peak right now and the only way, especially considering his age, is downwards. Trading DeMar at the deadline would be the smartest move this FO could make, and it will probably never happen
    b-but he got 30 points a couple of times and had 5 good games in the past ~100+

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are right. Just because it’s depressing to think otherwise, I’m still holding onto hope that the FO makes the right call for the franchise and moves on. If it turns out that they don’t, I’ll definitely have to re-evaluate how I spend my time and money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol OP just discovered the internet.

Lol expecting only those with real life experience to comment on things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, I’m curious because so many of you really think you not only know more but think you can do better than an 5 time champion
    Have you ever worked for Procter and Gamble?

Are Swiffers related to Sniffers?

"The Swifter sniffer upper?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you ever worked for Procter and Gamble?

Are Swiffers related to Sniffers?

"The Swifter sniffer upper?"
    I’m sure that joke got a lot of laughed the first time you told it...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol OP just discovered the internet.

Lol expecting only those with real life experience to comment on things.
    Just a reality check...

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    my grandpa was a scout for the Utah Stars of the aba...……..I have actually worked for the Utah d league team for a couple years as an intern

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please change that avatar because it’s hard to take you serious. Every time you post I picture this emo kid with eye liner and hair covering half the side of your face, tbh it fits your whiny posting style but hard to take anything you say serious...
    It's basketball, not aerospace engineering. It doesn't take a whole lot to understand this game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fans are consumers, they have the final say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop should stop criticizing Trump. As far as I know, Pop’s never been an elected official. /dumb logic

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm currently employed as the Coyote.. so yeah, I'm pretty qualified
    you the real mvp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP looking like a dumb mother er right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I worked for the Spurs in ‘73.
    Popcorn and peanuts at the Hemisphere.
    Silas, Rich Jones, Bird Averette, Coby Dietrich and the OMG Gervin and Nater. Goo? Nissalke was the coach. Good times. Screw Dan Issel and Louis Dampier.
    As a kid I was amazed how big Artis Gilmore was.
    The Baseline Bums were out of control.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop should stop criticizing Trump. As far as I know, Pop’s never been an elected official. /dumb logic
    You should stop criticizing Pop? As far as I know, you've never been an NBA head coach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP looking like a dumb mother er right now
    As long as your got ass is around it’s safe to say no one will look dumber than you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as your got ass is around it’s safe to say no one will look dumber than you
    sniff sniff sniff sniff

doing everything in his power to blow a 17 point 4th quarter lead

sniff sniff sniff sniff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should stop criticizing Pop? As far as I know, you've never been an NBA head coach.
    just like people should stop criticizing the president when they have never worked in the White House

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I worked for the Flint Tropics in 73 FWIW

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sniff sniff sniff sniff

doing everything in his power to blow a 17 point 4th quarter lead

sniff sniff sniff sniff
    Is that sniffing suppose to represent you crying? We get it bruh, you’re emo af

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I worked for the Flint Tropics in 73 FWIW
    good looking on inventing the alley-oop

Thread Information