Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, I’m curious because so many of you really think you not only know more but think you can do better than an 5 time champion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How ing blind and so up Pop's ass do you have to be that you think this thread was a good idea?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But most are armchair coaches and gm for many many years. We know better than them thanks to our internet. Those qualifications alone trumps(no pun intended) patfos 20+ years of REAL experience. Fire pop and rc!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I worked for the Chicago Bulls in the 96/97 season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great sniffer thread

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many OP's of this thread are huge gots?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Working concession stands doesn’t count as working for an organization too guys lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We op sure as hasn't

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I worked for the Chicago Bulls in the 96/97 season
    No sugar in my coffee, thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Working concession stands doesn’t count as working for an organization too guys lol
    No sugar in my coffee, thanks.
    I wasn't working the stands yo. It was NBA live 97 for Super Nintendo. And the game had every player except Michael Jordan. So guess what I did? I created Michael Jordan and gave him 99 in every category, because he's the GOAT. Then I went and swept everybody in the playoffs to win 5 championships back to back because I also stopped Jordan from retiring. So technically I got as many rings as Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually I'm even wondering how many posters here ever played ball in a club.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ymca doesnt count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could care less about the Pop hate because this season he deserves it. My problem is most of these guys have never played organized basketball and it shows.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't working the stands yo. It was NBA live 97 for Super Nintendo. And the game had every player except Michael Jordan. So guess what I did? I created Michael Jordan and gave him 99 in every category, because he's the GOAT. Then I went and swept everybody in the playoffs to win 5 championships back to back because I also stopped Jordan from retiring. So technically I got as many rings as Pop.

Works for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the guys I work with used to work for the Spurs in their season ticket sales. Soo yea...you could say I know a thing or two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm the coyote, .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Intern'd for Celtics in the 90s

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dominated NBA live '00 with the Spurs but was ahead of times because I made Steve Kerr into a Stephen Curry type of player. Kerr's 3 point rating in the game was off the charts and he could hit 90 percent of 3's. So I would just jack up a bunch of 3's and win easily.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    duncan posts here and is a major edgelord. little known fact

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, it's virtually impossible to get an NBA job with any power without some type of nepotism/plug or winning the genetic lottery.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree to an extent with this sentiment. None of us here have been in a position to strategize a game plan while knowing exactly what cards you have in your hand so to speak. We don’t see the behind the scenes or the practices, or even locker room interaction. It’s hard as fans who only see the finished product of our team two to three times a week for 8 months.

But we’ve now seen a big enough sample size to know that Lonnie has earned big(ger) minutes, Forbes and Belli should get limited use (if any), and Forbes should go back to situational offense instead of having an unadulterated green light to toss up whatever hairbrained shot his reflexes shoot up. Call me a sniffer all you want, but even us sniffers are scratching our heads with some of the things going on here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Place is full of corporate knowledge tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is a HUGE got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Place is full of corporate knowledge tbh.
    /thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, I don't usually well never actually blabber my mouth about any of this but I am tied to this organization and know of the inner workings of it. I will say this. They are AWARE of their flaws. They are weighing the options and may or may not pull the trigger before the trade deadline. But they are weighing the options, that is for sure. The main thing holding them back is there doesn't seem to be a clear cut team that is head and shoulders above the rest, so they feel if they can atleast grab that 8th spot, anything is possible. That is the main reason for them standing pat.

Thread Information