Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kyle Shanahan is a career playoff choker and the 49ers choked. That's it and that's all. No excuses. Still a great season, and I'm proud of them for beating up Aaron Fraudgers to a bloody pulp twice.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Is that what happened to the NFL #1 defense in the fourth quarter
    The 44 yard completion should have been brought back and KC faced a 3rd and 25. At that point Mahomes probably commits another turnover like he was all 2nd Half

Brilliant how 49ers penalty yardage increased by x5 (from Conference final) and yet the league and media darling slashed their penalty yardage by 3/4. Against a superior opponent and closer game? Not a single hold against the best defensive line in recent history.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 02-06-2020 at 09:18 PM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    The 44 yard completion should have been brought back and KC faced a 3rd and 25. At that point Mahomes probably commits another turnover like he was all 2nd Half

Brilliant how 49ers penalty yardage increased by x5 (from Conference final) and yet the league and media darling slashed their penalty yardage by 3/4. Against a superior opponent and closer game? Not a single hold against the best defensive line in recent history.
    Uh huh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

If it's 3rd and 25 then the Chiefs probably run a similar variation of that play and get well over 26 yards. #Butthurt

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If it's 3rd and 25 then the Chiefs probably run a similar variation of that play and get well over 26 yards. #Butthurt
    Mahomes was a turnover matchine

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Mahomes was a turnover matchine
    Like Aaron Rodgers was? I guess

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Must watch
    Last edited by Blake; 02-07-2020 at 02:02 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Must watch
    I've never heard of "wasp" as a route tree combination, can someone explain? I have heard of "Spider 2 Y Banana", but that was a Jon Gruden gimmick.

Maybe it's because a wasp is more herky-jerky than a cheetah, and the route bends back to the corner at the end? Idk

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Must watch
    Bosa being tackled

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I've never heard of "wasp" as a route tree combination, can someone explain? I have heard of "Spider 2 Y Banana", but that was a Jon Gruden gimmick.

Maybe it's because a wasp is more herky-jerky than a cheetah, and the route bends back to the corner at the end? Idk
    The video explains the route. Not sure why the name.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Notice all the odd camera angles they have to use to try and edit Bosa being tackled out of the picture

Didn't need to do that for Brady's Rams drive or Eli and Tyree

Affirmative action QB tbh. NFL and media got the story line they beat to death for 2 weeks. No way they were about to allow Bosa the Trump supporting "racist white supremacist" to sack their mulatto
    Last edited by FrostKing; 02-07-2020 at 04:17 PM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    NFL FILMS CONSPIRACY

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    I've never seen an NFL fanbase cry about refs more than Niners fans when their team loses a Super Bowl. Avante did the same thing when the Ravens beat them.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I've never seen an NFL fanbase cry about refs more than Niners fans when their team loses a Super Bowl. Avante did the same thing when the Ravens beat them.
    Searefs beg to differ.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The video explains the route. Not sure why the name.
    I wonder if the shape of all 3 routes makes it look like a wasp and Hill's little bend back from the seam to the corner is the "stinger".

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Mahomes is a very good young Quarterback. He had some nice scrambles in the Super Bowl. But no he is not yet in the class of Wilson or Rodgers.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Mahomes is a very good young Quarterback. He had some nice scrambles in the Super Bowl. But no he is not yet in the class of Wilson or Rodgers.
    So if you needed one QB in one game to beat the 49ers, you'd pick Rodgers over Patrick.

Ok.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I wonder if the shape of all 3 routes makes it look like a wasp and Hill's little bend back from the seam to the corner is the "stinger".
    It's Wasp because of Hill's zigzag motion that mirrors that of a Wasp flying.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's Wasp because of Hill's zigzag motion that mirrors that of a Wasp flying.
    I guess then my post this morning was pretty accurate. Wasps including hornets are a pretty lazy creature most of the time but when they get going, they have the most lateral agility of any flying insect/flying animal on earth. Like literally they can fly one way and then back the other way 180 degrees without circling back, making them a scary enemy to behold, and Hill fittingly is ridiculously agile like the wasp/hornet.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Seattle would trade Struggle for Mahomes immediately if they had the chance. Just at pretending he's anywhere near Rodgers/Mahomes' level.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Seattle would trade Struggle for Mahomes immediately if they had the chance. Just at pretending he's anywhere near Rodgers/Mahomes' level.
    pretending Rodgers is near Mahomes' level in 2020. Maybe in 2011 he was close, but even then Rodgers didn't have anything like Mahomes' raw athleticism even though he was decent at scrambling, he never could have dreamed about making that ridiculous run with his legs that Mahomes did right before halftime of the ans game.

Also the Chiefs offensive line stinks. Rodgers has had great tackles and solid overall OL play the vast majority of his career. Once the Chiefs figure out how to get a real Oline their offense will be unstoppable series to series.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So if you needed one QB in one game to beat the 49ers, you'd pick Rodgers over Patrick.

Ok.
    Against common opponent: Rodgers had a superior performance in the NFC le game than Mahomes and the Packers offensive line wasn't permitted to hold for 4 quarters.

I get it. Mahomes is a better scrambler, throws no look passes and has tan skin. But on the field of play he is a tier below Aaron. Rodgers with that roster and coaching is downright scary.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 02-08-2020 at 02:36 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rodgers with that roster and coaching is downright scary.
    maybe like 10 years ago bro

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Against common opponent: Rodgers had a superior performance in the NFC le game than Mahomes and the Packers offensive line wasn't permitted to hold for 4 quarters.

I get it. Mahomes is a better scrambler, throws no look passes and has tan skin. But on the field of play he is a tier below Aaron. Rodgers with that roster and coaching is downright scary.
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=401128004

SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I don't know if I would say Wilson is just as good as Mahomes, but he's the closest QB to him. Basically anything Mahomes can do Wilson can also do at similar levels of play.

One thing I know for sure is that Wilson would be putting better number than Mahomes if both switched places. Wilson under Reid with all those offensive weapons, and Mahomes under archaic "must always get a 1 yd run play on every 1st down" Carroll.

Thread Information