Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    step 1: blame immigrants for all your problems

step 2: immigrants aren't particularly receptive to what they hear in step 1, so they vote against you

step 3: blame immigration policies for their votes (functionally repeating step 1, and continuing cycle)
    Speaking of strawman

Philo only wants to be pedantic when he's cornered, then he wants to go into an exegesis of every comment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of strawman

Philo only wants to be pedantic when he's cornered, then he wants to go into an exegesis of every comment.
    hyperbole to be sure. i was assuming it wouldnt be taken literally

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Nathan was a BernieBro until whatever head injury or other trauma happened to him.
    He got "economic anxiety"

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    virtually

you regularly on immigrants, even of the legal variety. you set higher standards for them than you do of natural-born americans. americans on welfare? it is what it is. (legal) immigrants on welfare? ruining our country and we need to raise standards
    Of course I set higher standards for people that we have the option of not allowing here. It would be moronic to do otherwise.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is me conflating legal and illegal immigration!
    Fact. Some countries have high rates on incest. People Dems would welcome with open arms so they can be dependent on their big government policies.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fact. Some countries have high rates on incest. People Dems would welcome with open arms so they can be dependent on their big government policies.
    You mean like the Windsors?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So? Republicans only virtually only discuss illegals. You say they regularly on immigrants. That's false.
    Here's you ting on legal immigrants for voting in the first post of this thread:

People with no ties to America came in and decided a restrictive government is what will make this country great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean like the Windsors?
    Lol

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rate of immigration is a problem, irrespective of the "quality" of the legal immigrants

but no, that is just me conflating

trump remarks about not wanting (legal) immigrants from " hole countries" but nah, thats just the media earning muh moniker
    Yes, if one values the current system in America then logically a rapid influx of people from other countries that don't value that is a problem.

The media has conflated illegals with legal immigrants on a regular basis. Yes, they earning their moniker with regards to this topic.

Once again Republicans basically always discuss illegals. You quoting me stating factual realities isn't tingon immigrants.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also if you think Republicans limiting immigration based on those that won't need public resources to care for them then we really shouldn't be having a discussion because that's absurd.

Same people that want to remind us that this country was created by immigrants refuse to acknowledge that the immigrants didn't come here to be taken care of by the government. So now Republicans wanting immigrants that are not reliant on government is egregious. Absolutely ting on immigrants with policies like that.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's you ting on legal immigrants for voting in the first post of this thread:
    That's reality. Frame that as ting on immigrants if you want.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also if you think Republicans limiting immigration based on those that won't need public resources to care for them then we really shouldn't be having a discussion because that's absurd.

Same people that want to remind us that this country was created by immigrants refuse to acknowledge that the immigrants didn't come here to be taken care of by the government. So now Republicans wanting immigrants that are not reliant on government is egregious. Absolutely ting on immigrants with policies like that.
    There wasn't any government safety net when this country was founded by immigrants. They either worked or starved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, if one values the current system in America then logically a rapid influx of people from other countries that don't value that is a problem.

The media has conflated illegals with legal immigrants on a regular basis. Yes, they earning their moniker with regards to this topic.

Once again Republicans basically always discuss illegals. You quoting me stating factual realities isn't tingon immigrants.
    i linked you to a thread where the OP posted an article about republicans trying to limit legal immigration

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i linked you to a thread where the OP posted an article about republicans trying to limit legal immigration
    "The rule means many green card and visa applicants could be turned down if they have low incomes or little education, and have used benefits such as most forms of Medicaid, food stamps, and housing vouchers, because they'd be deemed more likely to need government assistance in the future."

The audacity. Them dirty Republicans are absolutely ting on immigrants by not welcoming immigrants that will be dependent on big government programs.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine being so far gone that expecting immigrants to be able to care for themselves is ting on immigrants.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let the record reflect that article discusses the crack down on illegals in Mississippi factories that resulted in the employment of hundreds of black Americans. The left was outrage by the crack down. Is this how we cater to immigrants? By throwing Americans under the bus? When mainstream media regularly conflated illegals and immigrants you pretty much have no other choice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm so sorry this is happening to you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh hey goal post shifts and straw men.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's reality. Frame that as ting on immigrants if you want.
    Then we agree that you're full of when you claim your issue is with illegals. Your problem is non white people, even those who have gone through the process of becoming citizens.

Why hide your racism so poorly? Just own it, racist.
    Last edited by Spurminator; 01-20-2020 at 11:23 PM.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan89 if you wanna solve the immigration problem find the root cause of the problem and fix it. Spread the truth. ing about Democrats and Republicans ain't gonna accomplish .

Both parties are controlled opposition and have masters they obey. Acknowledge and accept the truth behind the mass migration agenda, who is behind it, etc otherwise keep shoving your head in the sand.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...=278938&page=8

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, loling at white guys

that's how you end up getting shot when you just minding your business

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, loling at white guys

that's how you end up getting shot when you just minding your business