Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/09/u...publicans.html

People with no ties to America came in and decided a restrictive government is what will make this country great. Because there isn't a long list of hole countries that they could have went to that already have these restrictive policies they desire. Leftism is simply a selfish ideology.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Are immigrants attracted to the racist leftism that's seemingly rapidly growing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/09/u...publicans.html

People with no ties to America came in and decided a restrictive government is what will make this country great. Because there isn't a long list of hole countries that they could have went to that already have these restrictive policies they desire. Leftism is simply a selfish ideology.
    if a party's success depends on a state having a 90% white population, maybe the party is doing a ty job in appealing to a broader base

Mr. Katkuri always thought he would be a Republican in America.

"Taxes, family values, these things are closer to our hearts," he said. He likes Mitt Romney.

But when he got his citizenship in March and started talking with his friends about whom to vote for in the first election of his life, he realized it had to be Democrats. Mr. Trump helped him decide.

"The way he speaks, you get the feeling that you are separate," Mr. Katkuri said. "This is not what we signed up for in America."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or maybe because you have lunatics like the ones in the protests geared out with guns and full on militia defending the guns the democrats won't take.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Are immigrants attracted to the racist leftism that's seemingly rapidly growing?
    lol white guys

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if a party's success depends on a state having a 90% white population, maybe the party is doing a ty job in appealing to a broader base
    So he discussed it with his leftist friends that studies show don't take in news from opposing views?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imagine these immigrants actually agree with you on policy but because you on them 24/7 they vote against you, and them you blame libs/immigration for how their vote went

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he discussed it with his leftist friends that studies show don't take in news from opposing views?
    you're operating under the assumption that his friends are leftists. he cites specifically to trump's rhetoric as to why he couldnt vote for him

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Popular way to appeal to people that don't like American rights. Be against American rights.

"Why don't just do that to appeal to them?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i mean trump had been a registered democrat for some time until they elected a black person and then he immediately switched his registration to republican

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Popular way to appeal to people that don't like American rights. Be against American rights.

all the republicans had to do was not consistently on immigrants, and then these immigrants with conservative values would actually vote for them

just look at your own post history tbh, just nonstop complaining about immigrants ruining everything

america is unique because of its stance on immigration/naturalization, etc. before america, countries were just ethnic nation-states. the US was a trailblazer because they rejected that concept

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blue vigina sounds gross. I think pink is the preferred color. But red virgina definitely better than blue virgina.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imagine these immigrants actually agree with you on policy but because you on them 24/7 they vote against you, and them you blame libs/immigration for how their vote went
    No, I call them out after they move to a unique country and try to vote in bull that they could have got from numerous other countries. I'm sorry I can't appeal to them by hating American rights and offering free healthcare to everyone in the world like Dems.

Also I'm fine with immigrants. I'll take in the highly skilled immigrants that will make this country compe ive all day long.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i mean trump had been a registered democrat for some time until they elected a black person and then he immediately switched his registration to republican
    And Nathan was a BernieBro until whatever head injury or other trauma happened to him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    step 1: blame immigrants for all your problems

step 2: immigrants aren't particularly receptive to what they hear in step 1, so they vote against you

step 3: blame immigration policies for their votes (functionally repeating step 1, and continuing cycle)

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all the republicans had to do was not consistently on immigrants, and then these immigrants with conservative values would actually vote for them

just look at your own post history tbh, just nonstop complaining about immigrants ruining everything

america is unique because of its stance on immigration/naturalization, etc. before america, countries were just ethnic nation-states. the US was a trailblazer because they rejected that concept
    Sorry Republicans have not been saying anything about legal immigrants. Take your one sided media narratives elsewhere.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans routinely talk about illegals. You are having a bad faith discussion by conflating that reality with legal immigrants. Mainstream media regularly does the same thing. Which is why they are earning their moniker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wut the are you babbling about

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry Republicans have not been saying anything about legal immigrants. Take your one sided media narratives elsewhere.
    Republicans routinely talk about illegals. You are having a bad faith discussion by conflating that reality with legal immigrants. Mainstream media regularly does the same thing. Which is why they are earning their moniker.
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=280859

moniker

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So? Republicans only virtually only discuss illegals. You say they regularly on immigrants. That's false.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So? Republicans only virtually only discuss illegals. You say they regularly on immigrants. That's false.
    virtually

you regularly on immigrants, even of the legal variety. you set higher standards for them than you do of natural-born americans. americans on welfare? it is what it is. (legal) immigrants on welfare? ruining our country and we need to raise standards

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Illegals are a problem. Low quality legal immigrants are a different problem. Rate of immigration can be seen as another problem considering the discussion in the other thread that Americans need to adapt to some other culture.
    rate of immigration is a problem, irrespective of the "quality" of the legal immigrants

but no, that is just me conflating

trump remarks about not wanting (legal) immigrants from " hole countries" but nah, thats just the media earning muh moniker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just because European immigrants turned out great doesn't mean immigrants from everywhere will be.
    this is me conflating legal and illegal immigration!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    American rights?

It's a about BigGun profits and BigGun/NRA/GOA lying, paranoid propaganda to less assholes, and total perversion of the 2nd Amendment

Thread Information