Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well first of all, mocking religion isn't bigotry. Religion is a choice. If you choose to believe that your version of the Great Omnipotent Being in the Sky is the one true version, you are probably going subject to ridicule either by people who believe a different version or by people who don't believe any version. That's part of the deal. It's been happening for millennia and Christians today, especially in America, have it a lot better than Christians of the past (despite the fact that they also whine about persecution more than they ever have.)

Secondly, while Chris is objectively stupid, what he does to invite mockery is present a convenient and warped version of Christianity that suits his Trumpism. It's the very definition of "using the Lord's name in vain." It does more to damage Christianity than anything an atheist could say. And so does reflexively defending people with his name-tag version of the faith.

Pointing out bigotry is not "reflexively defending people". And "choices" leaves a lot of boxes opened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. Just pointing out your bigotry. You are what you are. Own it.
    Nah, you're not here to discuss anything. You're here to nip ankles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pointing out bigotry is not "reflexively defending people". And "choices" leaves a lot of boxes opened.
    It's pretty funny whenever someone points out how Christians are being bigoted in real life you can't wait to run in and call that person a bigot.

You're an idiot, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, you're not here to discuss anything. You're here to nip ankles.
    Deliciously rich coming from Mr. 5 Word Smug Post. You'd know best.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's pretty funny whenever someone points out how Christians are being bigoted in real life you can't wait to run in and call that person a bigot.

You're an idiot, tbh.
    It's hilarious the only time you have an opinion that goes further than 5 words, and the only time you start threads basically, is to bash Christians. You're a bigot, you know it, its obvious. Just own it.

Also, you gave the entirety of ST an open invite to on you. Biggest backfire on this board's history.
    You're in no position to call anyone an idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deliciously rich coming from Mr. 5 Word Smug Post. You'd know best.
    I respond to what's written. You haven't responded to anything here. You're just here to bite ankle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hilarious the only time you have an opinion that goes further than 5 words, and the only time you start threads basically, is to bash Christians. You're a bigot, you know it, its obvious. Just own it.

Also, you gave the entirety of ST an open invite to on you. Biggest backfire on this board's history.
    If you want to discuss the logic of Christianity, let's go. I'm waiting for Chris to respond back but he never does. So that's where we're at.

But yeah, I see an article of Christians displaying bigotry and hatred of real people in the real world and I post it here to smhlol.

And yes, I'm bigoted against racist phobes like many Evangelical leaders in this country. I do own that. Make sure you own how you're trying to protect their bigotry.

The "what about that thread you made 10 years ago tho because that was stupid" is pretty funny. It's the same bluff card that the board derps always try to play when backed into a corner.

You're an idiot here and now today in this thread, idiot.
    Last edited by Blake; 01-22-2020 at 05:56 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

his ol' lady cucked him and so did god when he enrolled his daughter into a catholic school. he's just a bitter weak son of a is all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and n!ggers according to repubs
    Not true. You have to look around first then whisper it, followed by a "you ing know it" stare that lasts about 4 seconds.

Thread Information