Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Society isn't that serious about this stuff, tbh.
    You are wrong. s are being sentenced to 5, 10, 20 years for drunk driving/hit & run convictions. Drunk drivers usually are too drunk to realize they have to stop after they hit someone. If you kill someone as a drunk driver, you can be charged with second-degree murder and get a life sentence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are wrong. s are being sentenced to 5, 10, 20 years for drunk driving/hit & run convictions. Drunk drivers usually are too drunk to realize they have to stop after they hit someone. If you kill someone as a drunk driver, you can be charged with second-degree murder and get a life sentence.
    ... the one who hit me head on, when i was 25, and almost pushed my car over the bridge of NW Military got 0 time and only had to pay out $1000 while i no longer had a car and a bad back. drunk drivers and drivers without insurance. as well, the judiciary system that gave that a slap on the wrist while i had to figure out a way to get around again and live with pain.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair points. But how often do people get slaps on the wrist for DUI's w/o injuries/deaths?

My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair points. But how often do people get slaps on the wrist for DUI's w/o injuries/deaths?
    I'm specifically referring to cases involving hit & run and/or death. DUI alone will not put you in prison.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm specifically referring to cases involving hit & run and/or death. DUI alone will not put you in prison.
    Which is why I say US not serious about enough about it. But we love to cry murder when someone does die.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    See other white players who get paid for doing nothing

Brian Scalabrine
    Steve Kerr
    Jelly Olynyk
    Grayson Allen
    Matt Bonner
    Mike Miller
    Miles Plumlee
    Nick Collison
    Steve Blake
    Luke Walton
    Mark Madsen
    Tyler Hansbrough
    Steve Novak
    Pat Connaughton
    Donte Divincenzo
    Frank Kaminsky
    TJ Leaf
    TJ McConnell
    Mike Muscala
    Daniel Theis
    Cody Zeller

Most of the guys on the Utah Jazz, Indiana Pacers, Boston Celtics and sometimes Milwaukee that aren’t Black any given season

Basically if you’re decent enough to be borderline NBA and a white American, you’ll be a player most of the fan base (white middle class) can relate to, and will help owners sell tickets. Here’s 5 mill go ride the bench
    tbh the Utah White Jazz dynasty fell apart after Hayward went to Boston imo

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    ... the one who hit me head on, when i was 25, and almost pushed my car over the bridge of NW Military got 0 time and only had to pay out $1000 while i no longer had a car and a bad back. drunk drivers and drivers without insurance. as well, the judiciary system that gave that a slap on the wrist while i had to figure out a way to get around again and live with pain.
    you were in a head-on collision? tbh that explains a lot

was this before or after the calf tats?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you were in a head-on collision? tbh that explains a lot

was this before or after the calf tats?
    Lol tryhards

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Portions probably thanking his lucky stars about right now.

Thread Information