My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Alright listen the F***ing up you f***ing gots...we're here to play f***ucking football.....football......if you don't want to play football....?....if you want to motherf***ing f*** your wh*re a** mother you can stay the f*** home....don't want any p***y footin around.... trying to up my street cred....my street cred with the forced cussing the forced cussing....

alright guys...listen big a** up ....... I want all your asses facing me right here right now....OK NO...GOD****IT MOTHERF***ING NO....I MEAN YOUR FACES NOT YOUR GOD***N A**ES .... I DONT WANT TO STARE DOWN YOUR MOTHERF***IN RECTUMS WHILE IM TRYIN TO MOTIVATE YOUR ASSES...ALRIGHT....?!....I WAS AT MY MOTHERF***ING BIBLE STUDY WHERE PAUL WAS F***NG HIS FELLOW MAN AND MOTHER****ING HIS FELLOW DISCIPLES IN THE M*****F***ING A**HO**....

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Greg Hardy was a guy with passion...passion...MOTHERF*CKIN G*DDAMN PASSION...passion....and when I say passion...I mean emphasizing the emphasis on characterizing the football playing football players who showcase character.......character.......but when you're 6'4 290 lbs you let the character slide...slide....let the character slide a little bit...looking for the right kind of guys....RKGs....but when you're a D*MN good football player...player......then I would say...you're the right kind of guy...right kind of guy...

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    -1 for no reference to the butt ing blueberries

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude's going to run Saquon into the ground and he's not as durable as Zeke.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    -1 for no reference to the butt ing blueberries

Every time, I'm in the grocery store and pass the blueberries, in my head I say, "butt ing blueberries".

Can't wait for you to tell us what it means to be a New York Football Giant now

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Dude's going to run Saquon into the ground and he's not as durable as Zeke.
    Read my lips...and when I say "read my lips" I also mean mark my words....mark my words...

The Dallas Football Cowboys. Will not. Ever. Win another Superbowl in my lifetime....you ever heard of the Great Bambino? Well enjoy the CURSE OF THE GREAT BOTBINO ES!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

Thread Information