My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.complex.com/sports/2020/...ed-altercation

Pretty sad that Lebron is letting this happen to his daddy imho.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think this is something to joke about. Hope he gets the help he needs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's clear he has mental illness. I remember reading about it several years back about his struggle I think with being bipolar. Like the previous poster said I can't even laugh at this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope Delonte gets some help

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really sad. NBA launching this huge mental health awareness campaign yet doing nothing to help Delonte.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    damn this is ed up

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Only in America people sit in their car enjoying music and their coffee while another human is stomped to death within feet of them

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only in America people sit in their car enjoying music and their coffee while another human is stomped to death within feet of them
    gets will do anything for views on their bull twitter accounts or instagram pages. Sad. If a human is in danger if your not willing to help physically ( which depends on the person you are) at least call the police immediately before recording like a simp ass dude. Dudes will do anything for the internet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That dude was stomping the out of him. Wonder what was said or done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Put him and Portions in the ring together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess we all know now you're not from Poland and you've never been South of the border if you believe that .

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    yeah that pi$$ed me off tbh. It's one thing to possibly not help because you think the perpetrator may have his people nearby to kick your a$$ if you come to help, but it's another to film it while posting re ed emojis so you can upload to social media for likes

at the very least call the damm police if you're scared to get out of the car

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Usually I agree, but nobody knows what Delonte did to that other man. He could have had a good reason to stomp him out, tbh.

Hope he gets help, but in many of these cases, there's only so much that can be done. The videos of him talking delusionally remind me of Koriwhat, sadly, another man who isn't taking his meds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of people might laugh at this
    But , 'em they don't know the half of it

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why education is important; though many dumb athletes seem adept enough to keep their head above water following their playing career.

Thread Information