Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thought ya値l needed a pick-me-up from this season.

https://www.reddit.com/r/suns/commen..._spurs_120118/

https://www.reddit.com/r/suns/commen... ing_spurs/

https://www.reddit.com/r/suns/commen...uck_the_spurs/

It will NEVER get old we could do this again on Friday too.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone start praying to the basketball gods every day that the Spurs one day have to finally deal with some adversity for once. Most en led ing fanbase in the league someone needs to knock them down a few pegs.
    he’s not wrong

lol suns

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    En led fanbase as in ‘we’re above being a 6th/7th/8th seed, we deserve only les and/or No.1 picks’ ? Impossible

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    En led fanbase as in ‘we’re above being a 6th/7th/8th seed, we deserve only les and/or No.1 picks’ ? Impossible
    My term is "spoiled", but they're not wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to personally punch every Spurs fan in the face. I知 so ing sick of them just having lucky game after lucky game, for literal ing decades while they sit on their ass and brag about how good they are at drafting players. I just want them to for ONCE, have to experience any ounce of adversity. I知 so ing livid.
    They have gotten INCREDIBLY lucky with draft picks yet brag about it all the time as if anybody knew that Tim Duncan for example was gonna be as good as he was. They also cheated to get a championship in 2007, and were notoriously dirty throughout that decade. I don稚 respect anything they致e done. Coach Pop is a good coach and that痴 about it.
    Still salty after all these years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when the Knicks best us that one time when Langston Galloway went crazy on the aged San Antonio back court? We're now the Knicks where our scrubs can go nasty whenever but doesn't make us a better team. This is the nbas vision where scub teams can shoot their way to victory but don't get far in the playoffs. Enjoy the small comforts of current era.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God bless Robert Horry, sending that little got into the scorer's table broke them.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns desperately need a backup PG

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least they'll always have 2010

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns need a better owner tbh. Firing coaches every other year, not ponying up the cash when you have a le contender, and changing the front office like every two years isn't the best way to run a franchise tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've beaten us in a couple of series. I remember Barkley's shot over Robinson, and then dethroning us in 2000 when Timmy was hurt. So Suns fans can STFU.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Suns are still an NBA team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Suns are still an NBA team?
    They are only 1.5 games behind the Spurs, which is more of an indictment on us than anything else.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    When the same team continuously defeats you, frustration sets in. Spurs have beaten the Suns 18 of the last 20, I thought I heard last night.

I知 surprised you were able to find people saying dumb in an internet comments section.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God I love your sig, Derrick Williams’ dunk against Duke is still my favorite Arizona moment. I keep praying it’ll get topped sooner or later but I don’t have anymore faith in Sean’s coaching.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another close loss to the Spurs..I don't care what year it is hurts

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See this should be a bit of a reality check. The Suns have had so many top picks and still now just scraping by. Same with TPups, and the other teams fans think the spurs are still in some top tier.

I'll take this right now with some hope of.playoffs, and yes playoffs is fine, over the unknown of some mid pick that you guys think is the next coming of MJ or years of suffering with a top 5 that may work out 5-7 years from now.

Let the LA teams have their year or two, long term they will both stink even worse.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When the same team continuously defeats you, frustration sets in. Spurs have beaten the Suns 18 of the last 20, I thought I heard last night.

I’m surprised you were able to find people saying dumb in an internet comments section.

That almost sounded like a backhanded jab. It's a point well made.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Suns. With that owner they'll never win a damn thing. Same as with Cleveland sans LeBroom

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See this should be a bit of a reality check. The Suns have had so many top picks and still now just scraping by. Same with TPups, and the other teams fans think the spurs are still in some top tier.

I'll take this right now with some hope of.playoffs, and yes playoffs is fine, over the unknown of some mid pick that you guys think is the next coming of MJ or years of suffering with a top 5 that may work out 5-7 years from now.

Let the LA teams have their year or two, long term they will both stink even worse.
    completely agree. People here believe that a 5-10th pick will give them the next superstar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bryn Forbes and Derrick White just lit em up for 49 points. Lol

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've beaten us in a couple of series. I remember Barkley's shot over Robinson, and then dethroning us in 2000 when Timmy was hurt. So Suns fans can STFU.
    This. Crying about 07 but they had their chance in 2010 to make up for it. And they choked in the conference finals. I have no sympathy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have gotten INCREDIBLY lucky with draft picks yet brag about it all the time as if anybody knew that Tim Duncan for example was gonna be as good as he was. They also cheated to get a championship in 2007, and were notoriously dirty throughout that decade. I don’t respect anything they’ve done. Coach Pop is a good coach and that’s about it.
    right, nobody knew Tim Duncan would be that good in advance except for every NBA front office

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    lol Suns. With that owner they'll never win a damn thing. Same as with Cleveland sans LeBroom
    This is true

Thread Information