Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pretty disrespectful. I'm going to change out the toilet in the common bathroom to a urinal. So you can either hold it, or come to me and admit you have to poop and need to use a different bathroom. And I'll tell you where the nearest convenience store is.

I'm pretty sure that most chicks can pee in the sink if necessary.

whose cah we gonna take? Boston Pancake's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Boston College Eagles
    I make it a mission to christen every house I walk into.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    True story...we were having an estate sale after my dad passed away. Someone parked and came up and asked me if they could use the restroom "real quick". I said that was fine.
    About 5 minutes later, he leaves without even walking around to look at stuff. And that whole area of the house smelled like a bloated deer had been processed.

In hindsight, it's pretty funny shtick.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bruh, everyone s and smells. Crazy that people would be ashamed of who they are, at the most natural functions.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Pretty disrespectful. I'm going to change out the toilet in the common bathroom to a urinal. So you can either hold it, or come to me and admit you have to poop and need to use a different bathroom. And I'll tell you where the nearest convenience store is.

That wouldn't stop me
    Imma gonna redecorate your urinal

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That wouldn't stop me
    Imma gonna redecorate your urinal
    I'll ing kill you before you leave the house. I'd shoot you, take off your pants, kill my dog, place my dog on you, and say you were raping my dog.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    I'll ing kill you before you leave the house. I'd shoot you, take off your pants, kill my dog, place my dog on you, and say you were raping my dog.
    Why would you have to kill the dog?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

Nah... chicks can pee in the urinal, actually pretty easily honestly. They just need to know how to hold their vulva up the right way when they're peeing. It's like riding a bicycle... not a difficult learned skill.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I'll ing kill you before you leave the house. I'd shoot you, take off your pants, give you a BJ.
    more like it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's how egregious it is. I'm a dog person, so you can see how mad it would make me for someone to poop in my urinal.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Same. If you gotta go, you gotta go. I'm not going to hold it... unless I'm on my lunch break. I'll wait until I'm back on company time before I go.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    poor dog tbh

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Same. If you gotta go, you gotta go. I'm not going to hold it... unless I'm on my lunch break. I'll wait until I'm back on company time before I go.
    Exactly my strategy for my pre-COVID work years.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    SFS probably regretting this thread. Never a good look when Andy agrees with your take

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The only way I'm not ting in someone else's house is if I haven't ed her yet

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

You are very concerned with hygiene which majors on the digestive tract.
    I think you started a thread about which public stall to use if there was a row of them.
    Something about public showers... as well.

Playblair’s solicitation of people who wished to have their anuses licked must have been a nuclear bomb for you.
    I thought it was perverted, unhealthy and just flat out weird. I’m thinking you would be compelled to execute the weirdo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The only way I'm not ting in someone else's house is if I haven't ed her yet

Truth. You can't stink up somebody's bathroom if you're still trying to get in her pants.

Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode when George is telling the story about having to leave a chick's apartment when they are about to have sex because he has to take a .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Truth. You can't stink up somebody's bathroom if you're still trying to get in her pants.

Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode when George is telling the story about having to leave a chick's apartment when they are about to have sex because he has to take a .
    George also got it right about taking off the shirt to poop.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You are very concerned with hygiene which majors on the digestive tract.
    I think you started a thread about which public stall to use if there was a row of them.
    Something about public showers... as well.

Playblair’s solicitation of people who wished to have their anuses licked must have been a nuclear bomb for you.
    I thought it was perverted, unhealthy and just flat out weird. I’m thinking you would be compelled to execute the weirdo.
    The pooping at my house rule isn’t just hygiene. I think most people I have over are anally sophisticated enough to not get fences all over the lid, floors, and walls. And I don’t really care how efficient their wiping is. If they don’t wipe until the tp is clean, it’s their problem. Once they zip their pants up, a messy butthole is their problem.

It’s really the smell and the thought that it’s wafting around my home. Maybe sticking to my clothes or attaching to my food. It’s bad enough one doesn’t go outside to fart. But opening up your sphincter and discharging all your nasty in my home? Just go before or after. And I’d you’re the type that has emergencies and can’t hold it? I don’t need friends like that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I knew this guy who when out and about wouldn't mind taking massive dumps in peoples' homes (friends of his or not)...he would then proceed to jump in their shower and give him self a body bath...his reasoning behind it was he didn't want to walk around all day with a "smoking gun" so to speak...makes sense

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No living animal worth it's salt would be caught dead ing Lefty

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The pooping at my house rule isn’t just hygiene. I think most people I have over are anally sophisticated enough to not get fences all over the lid, floors, and walls. And I don’t really care how efficient their wiping is. If they don’t wipe until the tp is clean, it’s their problem. Once they zip their pants up, a messy butthole is their problem.

It’s really the smell and the thought that it’s wafting around my home. Maybe sticking to my clothes or attaching to my food. It’s bad enough one doesn’t go outside to fart. But opening up your sphincter and discharging all your nasty in my home? Just go before or after. And I’d you’re the type that has emergencies and can’t hold it? I don’t need friends like that.
    Get a bidet

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Too many people stinking up public restrooms instead of doing their business at home too.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Joe Bidet

Thread Information