Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i used to laugh at how absurd this guy is, but i think he has legitimate mental health issues, so im gonna stop making fun of him.

kind of like koriwhat

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i used to laugh at how absurd this guy is, but i think he has legitimate mental health issues, so im gonna stop making fun of him.

kind of like koriwhat
    There’s no question he’s got issues above and beyond, “keepin it real”. The saga of Antonio Brown is likely going to end in some kind of tragedy.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    CTE from the Burfict hit no doubt

Antonio Brown Dropped By His Lawyer In Court Battle, Amid Showdown With Baby Mama Chelsie Kyriss

Ex-NFL star Antonio Brown is facing more bad news with his lawyer officially dropping him, amid the nasty fight with his baby mama Chelsie Kyriss.
    According to court do ents obtained by The Blast, a Florida judge has ordered Antonio’s lawyer, Darren Heitner, can withdraw from representing him in a legal battle with his former landlord.
    The judge granted the motion and gave Antonio 30 days to find a new lawyer.
    Back in December, Darren filed do ents asking for permission to drop Antonio accusing him of refusing to pay up on legal bills. The lawyer accuses Antonio of having “failed substantially to fulfill an obligation to the lawyer regarding the lawyer’s services and has been given reasonable warning that the lawyer will withdraw unless the obligation is fulfilled.” He said Brown owes him money for services provided in the lawsuit.
    He said Antonio blocked him from calling him on the phone or texting, He said it was basically impossible to represent Antonio.
    In the legal battle, the landlord accuses Antonio of trashing the luxury rental property. He counter-sued his former landlord seeking the return of his $35,000 deposit.
    Last year, Vladimir Kirsanov and Aqualina 1402 LLC sued Antonio over a $7 million oceanfront Miami condo. The owner says he had to spend a substantial amount on repairs. He accuses Antonio of refusing to pay up. He is seeking unspecified damages. Antonio countersued Aqualina 1402, along with the personal owner Vladimir Kirsanov. He denies all allegations of damaging the home.

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    Who cares?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    There’s no question he’s got issues above and beyond, “keepin it real”. The saga of Antonio Brown is likely going to end in some kind of tragedy.

kind of like koriwhat
    AB is basically Greg Hardy at this point.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Antonio Brown has locked himself inside his own house in response to his Hollywood, Florida battery investigation.

Brown is a suspect in a battery investigation involving a moving truck worker. His trainer has been taken into custody and charged with battery already, and the police are looking to speak with Brown to gather more information. That's been difficult. Public information officer Christian Lata told reporters that attempts to contact Brown have been unsuccessful because Brown has "locked himself in his house." Lata said the investigation is ongoing and more information will surface. This latest antic further increases the odds that Brown has already played his final NFL snap.

Source: USA Today
    Jan 22, 2020, 11:46 AM ET

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    suicide watch?

Veteran
    Post Count
    AB is basically Greg Hardy at this point.
    You really, really don't know .

One is getting UFC fights and paydays and has done reasonably well considering the lack of experience and the other is a bat- crazy dude who ruined two really good opportunities this year and decided to flush his career, and now, his life down the toilet.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

One is getting UFC fights and paydays and has done reasonably well considering the lack of experience and the other is a bat- crazy dude who ruined two really good opportunities this year and decided to flush his career, and now, his life down the toilet.
    This.

No comparison between the two. Sadly, AB was more talented and has not even reached rock bottom it seems. Greg Hardy wasn't really bout that NFL life but seems to be doing decently in MMA.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Props to Hardy for being an entrepreneur and not feeling sorry for himself and making a second chance for himself. That's actually very rare, usually when these ex superstar types fall off, they fall hard. Hardy went from a 16 sack a year, young promising HOF talent to on the street for his behavior, now he's making millions doing something else. Mad props.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Props to Hardy for being an entrepreneur and not feeling sorry for himself and making a second chance for himself. That's actually very rare, usually when these ex superstar types fall off, they fall hard. Hardy went from a 16 sack a year, young promising HOF talent to on the street for his behavior, now he's making millions doing something else. Mad props.
    So how is Brown basically Hardy? Is it the blackness?

Veteran
    Post Count

Thanks for admitting you're a tool and don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So how is Brown basically Hardy? Is it the blackness?
    I meant Hardy circa 2015, 2016

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I meant Hardy circa 2015, 2016
    Hardy beat the out of his girlfriend. "by grabbing her, throwing her into furniture, strangling her, and threatening to kill her"
    How is this like Brown?
    It's OK...you can say what you mean. Blacks just acting all crazy and stuff.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    On a positive note, he was able to drop some new music while on voluntary house arrest.

https://soundcloud.com/abboomin/goals-prod-by-reazy-renegade

But haters still hatin

User 464150628 at 0:26: Trash

Posted 12 minutes ago12 minutes ago

skinny774 at 0:24: this is straight trash. no football and no other talents.

Posted 43 minutes ago43 minutes ago

YUNG KOBRA at 0:06: Lets get it 🔥

Posted 57 minutes ago57 minutes ago

Lopaka Moore Sanchez at 0:12: This trash get help.

Posted 57 minutes ago57 minutes ago

Jeff Carlisle at 0:47: Are you in kidding me? You over payed in baby! Your “music” is a disgrace. Its ing embarrassing

Posted 1 hour ago1 hour ago

User 467518120 at 0:39: delonte west 2.0

Chad Washington at 0:48: smh get help man.

Posted 2 hours ago2 hours ago

dylan brennan at 1:05: in GOOFY ass

Posted 2 hours ago2 hours ago

katon at 0:02: 🔥🔥

Posted 3 hours ago3 hours ago

Ryan Romano at 0:12: this ing smells go catch a football bro

Matt Rivoir at 1:01: What the kkkk is this? Go see a doctor man, get the help you need

Corbin James at 0:55: Bro... this trash. Seek some help and get back on the field

Posted 4 hours ago4 hours ago

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

User 467518120 at 0:39: delonte west 2.0
    the funniest of all the comments. How can he be compared to someone who managed to bag a top 10 all time athlete's mother?

Warrant issued. Meaning if Brown won't come out the cops can and will go in.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Lesson being don't with the cops,they have impunity and will end you

Lesson being don't with the cops,they have impunity and will end you
    Or maybe one of his many lessons is pay people who perform work for you?
    Don't be an en led prima donna rip off.

Defense Liarwyer Eric Schwartzreich.
    Wanna put odds on whether or not he had Brown pay up front / made him secure payment with some type of collateral?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Or maybe one of his many lessons is pay people who perform work for you?
    Don't be an en led prima donna rip off.
    Also that don't be cheap.

Veteran
    Post Count

Defense Liarwyer Eric Schwartzreich.
    Wanna put odds on whether or not he had Brown pay up front / made him secure payment with some type of collateral?
    You don't know how attorneys work, do you?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This is supposedly and anti-suicide vest

Thread Information