Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That lawyer bout to be a rich man

That lawyer bout to be a rich man
    Based on?

You think Dint Do Nuffin has a stash of cash from his previous Steeler contracts? I mean I would hope he has at the very least 10 million but he seems very capable of having blown thru it.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Based on?

You think Dint Do Nuffin has a stash of cash from his previous Steeler contracts? I mean I would hope he has at the very least 10 million but he seems very capable of having blown thru it.
    Not a chance that lawyer agreed to represent him without a retainer well into the 6 figures.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Based on?

He still has 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 mills in his bank account, mills in his bank account. He put a screenshot of it on his gram awhile back

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    He still has 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 mills in his bank account, mills in his bank account. He put a screenshot of it on his gram awhile back

Yeah lawyer might have even requested a 7 figure retainer if he’s representing AB in every personal matter.

Not a chance that lawyer agreed to represent him without a retainer well into the 6 figures.
    And doesn't that guy just exude dirt bag? I can imagine his tactics. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap.

Ok so AB has not gone Full Re as regards money -yet.
    I hope he pays reasonable child support but he does not seem the type as witnessed by his latest tirade at his main baby mama while kids present. In fact I think she is taking him to court over it.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And doesn't that guy just exude dirt bag? I can imagine his tactics. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap.

Ok so AB has not gone Full Re as regards money -yet.
    I hope he pays reasonable child support but he does not seem the type as witnessed by his latest tirade at his main baby mama while kids present. In fact I think she is taking him to court over it.

Everyone knows he’s gonna be cleaned out of those mills in a year. Prolly gonna try and do some old e commercials or some

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-things-better

It's a start. Fake it to you make it.

…."Sometime tings can go on in da wrong way, you know what I mean it's okay to react in the wrong way so....it's all about having the positive expectation...."

Seems like a super canned super prearranged interview. Not sure if his new defense liarwyer is in on it or what.
    Well l'll give him da benefits of the doubts for nows. He may have some CTE and sounds like he's on drugs too.

Still unreal financially how he had the bazillion dollar contract with the Raiders. Trashed that to collude a scam with the Cheateriots. Still multimillions.
    And burned both of those ops.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Looks to have made 83 million over his career. So say maybe after taxes, 50 million.
    Would be interesting to know if this is all he has left. Or if he’s got other accounts. And surely he has some debt.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

Props to Hardy for being an entrepreneur and not feeling sorry for himself and making a second chance for himself. That's actually very rare, usually when these ex superstar types fall off, they fall hard. Hardy went from a 16 sack a year, young promising HOF talent to on the street for his behavior, now he's making millions doing something else. Mad props.
    When I listen to Greg Hardy in interviews, he seems like a positive person and a decent guy. I get the sense he would actually be pleasant to be around so not really a shock to see him turn it around somewhere else. Outside of the obvious incident (which many still question what really happened), there hasn't been much negative press around him and he hasn't spread toxic rumors or anything about any former players, teams, etc. He's always expressed how privileged he felt playing in the NFL, for the Panther and Cowboys etc.

Meanwhile, outside of getting cancer I can't think of too many things worse than being trapped in the same room as Antonio Brown and having to hear him talk for any period of time. I don't really think they're comparable at all imo.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    When I listen to Greg Hardy in interviews, he seems like a positive person and a decent guy. I get the sense he would actually be pleasant to be around so not really a shock to see him turn it around somewhere else. Outside of the obvious incident (which many still question what really happened), there hasn't been much negative press around him and he hasn't spread toxic rumors or anything about any former players, teams, etc. He's always expressed how privileged he felt playing in the NFL, for the Panther and Cowboys etc.

Meanwhile, outside of getting cancer I can't think of too many things worse than being trapped in the same room as Antonio Brown and having to hear him talk for any period of time. I don't really think they're comparable at all imo.
    Hardy did some other bull like forcibly assaulting the Cowboys special teams coach on national TV. But props to him for being an entrepreneur and getting a legitimate second career and making millions doing that. I think Antonio Brown is on the fast track to Kobe-ville. It's sad, because AB was as good at football as Kobe was at basketball, but AB won't be in the HOF because his career of greatness was too short.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    i used to laugh at how absurd this guy is, but i think he has legitimate mental health issues, so im gonna stop making fun of him.

kind of like koriwhat

nice job slipping in that jab at the end tbh

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

Props to Hardy for being an entrepreneur and not feeling sorry for himself and making a second chance for himself. That's actually very rare, usually when these ex superstar types fall off, they fall hard. Hardy went from a 16 sack a year, young promising HOF talent to on the street for his behavior, now he's making millions doing something else. Mad props.
    He isn’t making millions in the ufc tbh. But, I suppose still a nice bounce back by him

I can't think of too many things worse than being trapped in the same room as Antonio Brown and having to hear him talk for any period of time.

Breaking: Antonio Brown, Police Are Reportedly In Standoff (msn.com)

Please force him into 6 months minimum in patient treatment facility.

Thread Information