Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast
    You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those Saints Trainers shot him up with Taradol, I'm sure of it

LOL. Toradol isn't even a controlled substance. Like super Motrin. s with your kidneys, though. gave me a kidney stone. Yeah, they might have given him Toradol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Van Gundy with the pristine truth about the media.
    Van Gundy? What did he say?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One thing that I found funny reading on other message boards is how people were screaming Zion was garbage/bust and then when he had that 5 minute stretch in the 4th they all started riding him. He went from bust to MVP candidate within 5 minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs' barometer is Derrick White. When the dude balls, the Spurs win. Such a good and smart defender/playmaker. In White, Murray, Walker and Poeltl, the Spurs' future in here and now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What to make of Pop's handling of Bryn in the 4th quarter of the last 2 games? Is Becky slowly weaning Pop from his midget/pet addiction?

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zion looked like trash, tbh. His points explosion was all on wide open 3s that Pop was begging him to take. I'm not going to write him off, that's dumb, he's barely seen the court, but he clearly needs to drop some weight.

Pop is going to lead the Spurs to the playoffs, as usual. He's still got a lot left in the tank.
    Lol. This might be the dumbest basketball take I've ever seen.
    He scored 17 points in a 3 minute span in the first NBA game of his career. STFU

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SA played off of Zion. They wanted no part of him flying into the basket and hanging off the rim. Me thinks his three outburst fluky.
    Good win for Spurs who did not fold under the pressure.
    It helped NO missed some shots though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SA played off of Zion. They wanted no part of him flying into the basket and hanging off the rim. Me thinks his three outburst fluky.
    Good win for Spurs who did not fold under the pressure.
    It helped NO missed some shots though.
    His 3 point shot was flat so I tend to agree that it was fluky.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    beli with 17 minutes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are winning this one boys. Ingram will have a game
    Bump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A 3... count em: 1...2...3! game win streak! feels like 15 in the good old days!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A 3... count em: 1...2...3! game win streak! feels like 15 in the good old days!
    Flashback! To the last 22 years that have terribly spoiled us fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Van Gundy? What did he say?
    Pasch said something like no matter who wins we will all remember the Zion highlights. Van Gundy basically called out the media for that line of thinking, he says he will remember who won the game because that’s what basketball is about

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He scored 17 points in a 3 minute span in the first NBA game of his career. STFU
    Nope he's right. It was a fluky outburst. He can probably still be pretty dominant inside. A lot of power and explosion there.

Definitely overhyped though. He's much closer to being the next Blake Griffin (before he could shoot) than a once in a generation type guy, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wide open tbh. His shot looked flat as .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zion looked like trash, tbh. His points explosion was all on wide open 3s that Pop was begging him to take. I'm not going to write him off, that's dumb, he's barely seen the court, but he clearly needs to drop some weight.

Pop is going to lead the Spurs to the playoffs, as usual. He's still got a lot left in the tank.
    Agreed on the first part. I don't see him lasting more than his rookie contract if he doesn't lose about 40 pounds.

Disagree on the Spurs making the playoffs, the RRT is going to do them in. Pop has been a serious problem this season with his ridiculous rotations and lack of game planning to start the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those 3s by zion were wide open by design. Not too impressed yet. He did solid for his debut though. Glad the spurs rained on their parade

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure the fans are pissed Zion sat on the bench for the last 8 minutes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed on the first part. I don't see him lasting more than his rookie contract if he doesn't lose about 40 pounds.

Disagree on the Spurs making the playoffs, the RRT is going to do them in. Pop has been a serious problem this season with his ridiculous rotations and lack of game planning to start the season.
    Just looked at the schedule, yeah the Spurs are ed. Might go 1-6.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was being intentionally left wide open, that's all you need to know about how the Spurs viewed him up to that point. Almost any NBA player can get hot on open shots.

First step was slow, no explosion, really nothing impressive outside of wide open shots, not sustainable.
    When he was covered, he looked bad.

Again, not writing him off after 1 game, but he didn't show anything. I'm sure he will look better with more time on the court and playing his way into shape.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs' next 5 before the RRT:
    PHX
    TOR
    At CHI
    UTA
    CHA

They can reach .500 by going 4-1. It's doable, but would require beating at least one playoff-caliber team at home and not mucking up the rest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will Guillory
    @WillGuillory
    Zion Williamson between 8:52 and 5:44 in the 4th quarter:

3-point make
    Alley oop layup
    3-point make
    Missed layup
    Putback layup
    3-point make
    3-point make
    1-of-2 at the free throw line

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was being intentionally left wide open, that's all you need to know about how the Spurs viewed him up to that point. Almost any NBA player can get hot on open shots.

First step was slow, no explosion, really nothing impressive outside of wide open shots, not sustainable.
    When he was covered, he looked bad.

Again, not writing him off after 1 game, but he didn't show anything. I'm sure he will look better with more time on the court and playing his way into shape.
    I have to say he was pretty quick on his feet on that 2nd rebound for a putback. If he plays point forward, he could create open looks for their shooters and alley-oops tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs' next 5 before the RRT:
    PHX
    TOR
    At CHI
    UTA
    CHA

They can reach .500 by going 4-1. It's doable, but would require beating at least one playoff-caliber team at home and not mucking up the rest.
    It's the "not mucking up the rest" that's the rub.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to say he was pretty quick on his feet on that 2nd rebound for a putback. If he plays point forward, he could create open looks for their shooters and alley-oops tbh
    That quickness to get to his own miss and put it back in was trademark Zion. If he stays healthy, he will be a matchup nightmare. But if the Pels trainers are trying to re-tool the way the guy actually WALKS, much less runs, then I think he is likely to be Greg Oden 2.

Thread Information