Page 1000 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 500900950990996997998999100010011002100310041010105011001500 ... LastLast
Results 24,976 to 25,000 of 40782
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're an idiot bro no matter how hard you try to come across here on ST.

You try to come across with your faux compassion as you throw insults. It's funny PG but it's not very becoming of you.

"While the rest of us are protecting you." This is what you call a God-Complex... You and no one else in this world is "protecting" me from anything. Celebrate your inoculation, wear your mul ude of masks, social distance 6 ft, etc while I keep taking vitamins, eating healthy, and not giving one what you cultish re s think otherwise.

Here's my response to the two points above you brought up.
    1) Anyone is welcome here at my shop and I have tattooed plenty of vaccinated people already who have no problem with me and I have no problem with them. They don't have God-Complexes like some here on ST.

2)I eat at restaurants daily and have since May 2020. Daily! I also attended that college football game in an arena back months and months ago when all this was supposedly at its peak. I work on people for a living and meet with people all the time. Sorry you're scared of life PG but we all aren't like you thank God!
    You forgot to add the manhood stuff in with this.
    You have already been vaccinated with stuff LESS tested that this.

And dont give me this crap about compassion after your come to Jesus moment Jekyll-Hyde play act.
    What was that? I would never wish ill on you. Ever. Or anyone on here. I just cant believe in our country will play to such blatant ignorance and rotten reasoning. You buddy derp needs the most help. You see it.

Im out.
    Have a good evening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have already been vaccinated with stuff LESS tested that this.
    This is the dumbest ing talking point ever PG and you know it too. Was I vaccinated as a child on my own terms? How ing stupid...

Btw, did I wish ill-will on you PG or are you making up like the others do when they say I wish death on others daily here on ST? I only wish they all perish!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    alpha, beta, delta variants.... where the cuck variants?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Australia has confirmed COVID infections from fleeting exposure to Delta and Kappa variants -- as little as five seconds

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-...-vic/100238680

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Track record of deaths...

The vaccine has worked incredibly well.
    By any sane statistical measure its amazing.
    I cant teach you stats either, stay stupid if you wish.
    Track record... holy ... This vaccine has now got the world testing it numbskull! It works extraordinarily well. And now you pretend to worry about FDA approval, such total bull .

You put in your body your nervous system plays tricks with your brain and you wont let your own body do the work for you. Sad you dont get it. But you too could become a Darwin award winner so do what you do. While the rest of us are protecting you. Dont let anyone in your place of business who has had the vaccine, see how that works out.
    Better yet take a trip to an area of outbreak without a mask or vaccine to prove your manhood. Vaccinate yourself another way, get the disease. Be a man. Go on with your manhood.
    the guy is probably eating all kind of processed food not knowing what’s in it and is scared of a vaccine, which so far has an amazing track record.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Old Cuomo been layin' low for months now. The coast will clear soon and he'll be back like it never happened, big shotting all over the place.. He wasn't about to give up all he had just because some snatches said he touched their woo-woo's.

They had him snortin' though, like he'd seen a ghost. Pitch white he was. tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the dumbest ing talking point ever PG and you know it too. Was I vaccinated as a child on my own terms? How ing stupid...

Btw, did I wish ill-will on you PG or are you making up like the others do when they say I wish death on others daily here on ST? I only wish they all perish!
    The vaccine is as safe as any other vaccine we have ever made.
    That is the point. Dont make up just because we are better than ever at making vaccines.
    And yes I do understand this stuff better than you do, just like you understand the art and process of making a good tattoo much better than I do. If you want to keep making up... thats your choice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    buckle up, sweetie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based on a leak from Israel's ministry of health.

If the leak is legit, efficacy of the Pfizer jab has decreased from 94% to 64% from June 5 to early July.

55% of Israelis have been vaccinated overall, 88% percent of those over age 50.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Old Cuomo been layin' low for months now. The coast will clear soon and he'll be back like it never happened, big shotting all over the place.. He wasn't about to give up all he had just because some snatches said he touched their woo-woo's.

They had him snortin' though, like he'd seen a ghost. Pitch white he was. tee, hee.
    Lots of politicians do so much crappy stuff that some of it just gets overlooked as there is so much to comb through. Cuomo is pulling a Trump. They both understand. Only one was OUR president however. Cuomo should be as gone as Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based on a leak from Israel's ministry of health.

If the leak is legit, efficacy of the Pfizer jab has decreased from 94% to 64% from June 5 to early July.

55% of Israelis have been vaccinated overall, 88% percent of those over age 50.

My take on this is to keep masking in crowded spots inside with a lot of people coming and going. And dont stay for long periods. If you get a big enough initial dose of the virus it could theoretically overcome any vaccine. Although once your memory cells are able to "catch up" the disease symptoms are rendered tolerable.

Not masking inside a long airplane trip is "plain" stupid imo. People will drink and eat, masks will come off. And if they lift mask restrictions on planes... pure stupidity. Just allow the virus to travel and mutate further amongst the unvaccinated in other places. So far every flight I have been on everyone is fully masked AND told to put the mask on if not eating or drinking. I still got the N95s for the airport and airplanes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lots of politicians do so much crappy stuff that some of it just gets overlooked as there is so much to comb through. Cuomo is pulling a Trump. They both understand. Only one was OUR president however. Cuomo should be as gone as Trump.
    ..."And they let you." You fellows always forget that part, peeg.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My take on this is to keep masking in crowded spots inside with a lot of people coming and going. And dont stay for long periods. If you get a big enough initial dose of the virus it could theoretically overcome any vaccine. Although once your memory cells are able to "catch up" the disease symptoms are rendered tolerable.

Not masking inside a long airplane trip is "plain" stupid imo. People will drink and eat, masks will come off. And if they lift mask restrictions on planes... pure stupidity. Just allow the virus to travel and mutate further amongst the unvaccinated in other places. So far every flight I have been on everyone is fully masked AND told to put the mask on if not eating or drinking. I still got the N95s for the airport and airplanes.
    Not much countin' of coup the last 2 days. 39 yesterday? WTF! 40 states either had nary dead, or, just didn't bother to call 'em in for me to count coup on 'em. 2 so far today? WTF! 2 poor Maryland souls, but that's it.

Could be where we transition from bad to good, quietly under the guise of fireworks, weiners & CNN shaming the 4th while still making a dollar and a cent on it.

I was hopi...I mean I was on the watch for a quarter million on mother er Biden's side of the (19) Death Ledger by Christmas Day.

You know what methinks? Methinks there is going to be a load of regular flu deaths from this point on. tee, hee.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ultra-contagious COVID Delta variant "wreaking havoc" worldwide

"This is devastating. And it didn't have to happen. The world urgently needs a People's Vaccine"

the variant also puts at risk rich countries that continue to stand in the way of a patent waiver aimed at boosting the global vaccine supply.

The leadership of the European Union—along with Canada and the United Kingdom—has been among the principal
    opponents of the proposed vaccine patent waiver

The U.S.—a supporter of the patent waiver—and other rich countries have pledged to collectively donate
    roughly a billion coronavirus vaccine doses to poor nations over the next year, but experts estimate that

around 11 billion doses are needed to vaccinate 70% of the global population.

https://www.salon.com/2021/07/05/ult...dwide_partner/

Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-05-2021 at 04:55 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ultra-contagious COVID Delta variant "wreaking havoc" worldwide

"This is devastating. And it didn't have to happen. The world urgently needs a People's Vaccine"

the variant also puts at risk rich countries that continue to stand in the way of a patent waiver aimed at boosting the global vaccine supply.

The leadership of the European Union—along with Canada and the United Kingdom—has been among the principal
    opponents of the proposed vaccine patent waiver

The U.S.—a supporter of the patent waiver—and other rich countries have pledged to collectively donate
    roughly a billion coronavirus vaccine doses to poor nations over the next year, but experts estimate that

around 11 billion doses are needed to vaccinate 70% of the global population.

https://www.salon.com/2021/07/05/ult...dwide_partner/

Have mother er Biden walker his ass out to a podium and apologize for calling 75+ million Americans "chumps" and for stealing our $600 per American, then stealing the same $600 from President Trump. Also take back his threat to Fighter Jet us and nuke us if we tried anymore shenanigans.

Then?

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The vaccine is as safe as any other vaccine we have ever made.
    That is the point. Dont make up just because we are better than ever at making vaccines.
    And yes I do understand this stuff better than you do, just like you understand the art and process of making a good tattoo much better than I do. If you want to keep making up... thats your choice.
    No your premise is bs and the vaccine for the China Virus isn't something you're really familiar with outside of getting jabbed with it. You aren't a microbiologist, a doctor, ect bro. Your wife is a nurse though right? So you might be a bit more familiar with the vaccine but neither you nor her know exactly what will come of it and neither do the docs/nurses who are administering it to the general public.

Your premise was that I have been vaccinated in the past but you left out one detail... That crucial detail is the fact that I was a child who had no voice otherwise to object to being vaccinated. I am an adult and I choose to say this worthless bull vaccine for the China Virus. Idc who goes and gets that bs other than those I know personally. Other than that go play guinea pig and I'll just continue doing what I do. Worry about yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Play stupid games and win stupid prizes if jesus is not in your corner. Guess they did not pray hard enough, so no thoughts and prayers.

More than 125 Covid-19 cases tied to South Texas church camp, pastor says.

More than 125 campers and adults who attended a summer camp run by a South Texas church have tested positive for coronavirus, according to a statement from Clear Creek Community Church Lead Pastor Bruce Wesley.

The outbreak stems from a late June Student Ministry Camp for sixth through 12th graders that was attended by over 400 people, he said.
    "Unfortunately, upon return from camp, 125+ campers and adults reported to us that they tested positive for COVID-19. Additionally, hundreds more were exposed to COVID-19 at camp," Wesley said.

"And hundreds of others were likely exposed when infected people returned home from camp."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/05/healt...eak/index.html
    Last edited by Ef-man; 07-05-2021 at 10:31 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats to hater on 1000+ page thread.

I no longer fear or give a about covid.

Already had it.

Twice vaccinated for it (complete overkill and regretted)..

Carry on.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats to hater on 1000+ page thread.

I no longer fear or give a about covid.

Already had it.

Twice vaccinated for it (complete overkill and regretted)..

Carry on.
    Why does this keep telling us he's not ascared anymore?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does this keep telling us he's not ascared anymore?
    Still wearing masks at Wendy's drive thru?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Went to very packed restaurant for lunch and very packed bar for fun.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Don’t worry. All the madness ends on the 1st!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t worry. All the madness ends on the 1st!
    You and whinehole can spoon with n95s.

Thread Information