Page 1001 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 5019019519919979989991000100110021003100410051011105111011501 ... LastLast
Results 25,001 to 25,025 of 40782
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still wearing masks at Wendy's drive thru?
    I'm vaccinated.

Went to very packed restaurant for lunch and very packed bar for fun.
    Who cares?

If you're done, be done, .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A bit closer to home, six verified breakthrough infections at an outdoor wedding in Houston.

All were fully vaccinated.

The scientists identified a total of six individuals at the wedding ceremony who tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 and were symptomatic. Of them, one developed severe COVID-19 requiring monoclonal antibody infusion and one died eventually. Based on encounter timings and viral sequence similarities, the scientists suggested that two persons traveling from India probably have transmitted the delta variant to other guests during the wedding events.

Soon after developing symptoms including fatigue, cough, and fever, both guests from India tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 infection. At day 6 post-wedding, the man without comorbidity was admitted to a hospital because of worsening symptoms. One month after the wedding, he died due to COVID-19 related complications.Of two guests from India, one was a man without any comorbidities, and one was a woman with diabetes. They both received the 2nd dose of Covaxin (BBV152) 10 days before traveling to the wedding venue. Moreover, they tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 before boarding the flight.

Four other guests who also tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 had confirmed interactions with the guests from India. Of 4 guests who were fully immunized with the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, one developed severe COVID-19 that required infusion of monoclonal antibodies.
    https://www.news-medical.net/news/20...dividuals.aspx

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has Delta sent unvaccinated MAGAs to crowded hospitals to be left without proper care

When is the gonna hit the proverbial fan
    I hate filler episodes

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Has Delta sent unvaccinated MAGAs to crowded hospitals to be left without proper care

When is the gonna hit the proverbial fan
    I hate filler episodes
    Just keep crossin' your fingers, fart face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the end, just like in’ Welsher Thread (FWT), the chickens come home to roost.

Trumps are con artists, thread is a bona fide welsher. They can deny vaccines to move their political agenda but time for them to pay up and come to pappy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats to hater on 1000+ page thread.

I no longer fear or give a about covid.

Already had it.

Twice vaccinated for it (complete overkill and regretted)..

Carry on.
    LOL

Was so scared of the flu he took 2 injections up his butthole

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How Britain Became the First Country in the World to Surrender to Covid

This is What it Means to Be the Dumbest Country in the World

But Britain?

It’s in the middle of an explosive new wave.

Of a deadly new variant. And this is the moment…wait for it…that

Boris Johnson’s government has decided to
    lift all restrictions in the name of freedom.

https://eand.co/how-britain-became-the-first-country-in-the-world-to-surrender-to-covid-e0d64c0a5d3f

Conservative govts always up govt'

Brazil is trying impeach Trash buddy Bolsonaro

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not much countin' of coup the last 2 days. 39 yesterday? WTF! 40 states either had nary dead, or, just didn't bother to call 'em in for me to count coup on 'em. 2 so far today? WTF! 2 poor Maryland souls, but that's it.

Could be where we transition from bad to good, quietly under the guise of fireworks, weiners & CNN shaming the 4th while still making a dollar and a cent on it.

I was hopi...I mean I was on the watch for a quarter million on mother er Biden's side of the (19) Death Ledger by Christmas Day.

You know what methinks? Methinks there is going to be a load of regular flu deaths from this point on. tee, hee.
    Your orange idiot caught ahold of the "dont tread on me" fever and did not take this seriously.
    And made it socially acceptable to bypass straightforward recommendations AFTER we had a firmer hold on how this virus works. Like some sort of village witch doctor he treated this virus he did...
    It will forever be his virus.
    And it was written, and it shall be so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL

Was so scared of the flu he took 2 injections up his butthole
    He does not give a about anyone else and either do you.
    Nothing new here.

And I was planning on doing some traveling. Sending money elsewhere. But people like you two idiots dont like functional economies so theres that. You both can go hide in your hole. You both obviously stay away from other human beings anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Went to very packed restaurant for lunch and very packed bar for fun.
    You’re like those vegans who can’t shut the up about being vegan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The upside: maybe Darwin will do his magic.

All Marylanders who died of covid in June were unvaccinated, data shows.

Unvaccinated people made up all of Maryland’s reported coronavirus deaths last month, as well as the vast majority of new cases and hospitalizations, the state reported Tuesday — data that public health officials say demonstrates the effectiveness of vaccines.

The numbers come as experts try to persuade the vaccine-hesitant to get shots and protect themselves against a virus that has killed more than 22,000 people in the region and nearly 4 million worldwide.

Across the region, the seven-day average of new infections was 256 on Tuesday, a number which has ticked up over the past three weeks, but is down from 331 one month ago, state and D.C. data show. Hospitalizations and deaths are also down.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...0d6_story.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No your premise is bs and the vaccine for the China Virus isn't something you're really familiar with outside of getting jabbed with it. You aren't a microbiologist, a doctor, ect bro. Your wife is a nurse though right? So you might be a bit more familiar with the vaccine but neither you nor her know exactly what will come of it and neither do the docs/nurses who are administering it to the general public.

Your premise was that I have been vaccinated in the past but you left out one detail... That crucial detail is the fact that I was a child who had no voice otherwise to object to being vaccinated. I am an adult and I choose to say this worthless bull vaccine for the China Virus. Idc who goes and gets that bs other than those I know personally. Other than that go play guinea pig and I'll just continue doing what I do. Worry about yourself.
    Wrong, all wrong... my wife works in a lab btw.

There is no premise.
    There is data.
    This vaccine by the numbers NOW is effective as we have had.

I am not a virologist, but I can understand the biology of viruses, because I have done a ton of work in this general area and had many courses on them. Biochemistry of proteins is what I do. So sorry, but I AM much more acquainted with this subject than you are. Thats just a fact. You had vaccines as a child, are you now warped because of it? I have, on a general level, tried to explain to you how ridiculous you are on this. You dont get it. Thats about it.

YOU put things in your body all the time that are muck more likely to cause a reaction, chemicals that are much more foreign to you than RECOGNIZED mRNA that is in every damn cell on the face of the earth. You are more likely to have a bad reaction to peanuts or other legumes than you are to this. Dont ever eat any sort of plant material because out of all the living things on our planet, plants make the most bizarre diverse set of biomolecules by far and away for our bodies. Fear flour, fear corn, fear the soybean.
    Seriously, its like me trying to decide what type of ink is supposed to go under the skin and in what layer to produce a good image for a tattoo. You are out of your league, and just flat out ignorant on the subject like so many antivaccers. Honestly you and others like you are dangerous for a society as a whole. Proper schooling on hygiene and immunology need to be put into school curriculum so you dont foul the air others breathe. When you get into closed spaces with others during your job, you might indeed be dangerous. People need to know that. Hows your ventilation?
    Its still your choice. I respect this. But your reasoning is not to be. Your knowledge on this subject is dead wrong.

You just dont get it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your orange idiot caught ahold of the "dont tread on me" fever and did not take this seriously.
    And made it socially acceptable to bypass straightforward recommendations AFTER we had a firmer hold on how this virus works. Like some sort of village witch doctor he treated this virus he did...
    It will forever be his virus.
    And it was written, and it shall be so.
    Boiled down:::

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

There is no premise.
    There is data.

I am not a virologist, but I can understand the biology of viruses, because I have done a ton of work in this general area and had many courses on them. Biochemistry of proteins is what I do. So sorry, but I AM much more acquainted with this subject than you are. Thats just a fact. You had vaccines as a child, are you now warped because of it? I have, on a general level, tried to explain to you how ridiculous you are on this. You dont get it. Thats about it.

YOU put things in your body all the time that are muck more likely to cause a reaction, chemicals that are much more foreign to you than RECOGNIZED mRNA that is in every damn cell on the face of the earth. You are more likely to have a bad reaction to peanuts or other legumes than you are to this. Dont ever eat any sort of plant material because out of all the living things on our planet, plants make the most bizarre diverse set of biomolecules by far and away for our bodies. Fear flour, fear corn, fear the soybean.
    Seriously, its like me trying to decide what type of ink is supposed to go under the skin and in what layer to produce a good image for a tattoo. You are out of your league, and just flat out ignorant on the subject like so many antivaccers. Honestly you and others like you are dangerous for a society as a whole. Proper schooling on hygiene and immunology need to be put into school curriculum so you dont foul the air others breathe. When you get into closed spaces with others during your job, you might indeed be dangerous. People need to know that. Hows your ventilation?
    Its still your choice. I respect this. But your reasoning is not to be. Your knowledge on this subject is dead wrong.

You just dont get it.
    Is my pregnant wife who is unvaccinated and will not be getting vaccinated during her pregnancy dangerous to society as a whole?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If she's also spreading conspiracy theories and misinformation like you, yes.

Otherwise, she's just afraid of the wrong thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is my pregnant wife who is unvaccinated and will not be getting vaccinated during her pregnancy dangerous to society as a whole?
    No, you will keep her inside and in the kitchen.

There are people who CANNOT BE VACCINATED.
    You can go to them and tell them you don’t mind if your family is a vector for transmission.

It’s not just humans that transmit bad stuff in the air.
    it’s also what they make. I say you guys also go visit Chernobyl after a good dist storm. don’t worry about the air, it’ll all be fine.

and when any of you sneeze make sure that you don’t bow to the pressure of covering your mouth. I know how tenuous freedom is for you

and don’t worry because no one can tell you to get vaccinated or your wife.
    but when it comes to getting your kids in school, you better have a good excuse for not vaccinating them
    Last edited by pgardn; 07-07-2021 at 12:54 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    youd think Japanese peeps are smart. No they are one of the stupidest populations in Asia

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

You can go to them and tell them you don’t mind if your family is a vector for transmission.
    She mostly works from home now at 7 months pregnant, and I do all of the cooking.

I've looked for a thorough trial on these vaccines and pregnant women and haven't found anything. She's spoken with her OB/GYN many times about this and he said there has only been limited trials done on pregnant women. He did not recommend the vaccine for my wife until more thorough trials were done. Are you aware of some trials that her OB/GYN is not aware of? If so please share.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    When a Democrat president says pretty please get your vaccine...

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

It’s not just humans that transmit bad stuff in the air.
    it’s also what they make. I say you guys also go visit Chernobyl after a good dist storm. don’t worry about the air, it’ll all be fine.

and when any of you sneeze make sure that you don’t bow to the pressure of covering your mouth. I know how tenuous freedom is for you

and don’t worry because no one can tell you to get vaccinated or your wife.
    but when it comes to getting your kids in school, you better have a good excuse for not vaccinating them
    My kid is fully up to date on all immunization requirements for California. As of now the Covid vaccine is not required to get my kid into school in California. If and when it gets approval and is no longer an EUA maybe schools change the immunization requirements but for now there is no way in my 3.5 year old is getting a Covid vaccine that is not required to get in school.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When a Democrat president says pretty please get your vaccine...

He called 75+ million of us "chumps" - "sick" an "embarrassment" at the first.

No way he can come back now crawlin', belly draggin', pleading. Crawl, mother er, crawl!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in’ Welsher Thread cannot dispute that fact that he is a in’ Welsher. How sad is that?

His words are ; he has no honor; he is just a in’ Welsher!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There is no premise.
    There is data.

You just dont get it.
    Wait a minute here because I am trying to figure out your A-to-B on this when it pertains to me. Are you under the impression that I have been spreading fake news on the China Virus Vaccine(s) or that I am trying to talk other out of getting vaccinated? Well if that's the case then let me reiterate my stance; I don't give a what any of yall do in your lives so get vaxxed or don't but neither decision is something I lose sleep over or even give a about.

With that said, I never knew your line of work so how the was I supposed to know you work in the field? Is my name Ms Cleo? As well, it doesn't matter to me where you work tbh because I still don't give a about these bs vaccines for the China Virus. Honestly, you keep bringing up the fact that I was vaccinated as a child so therefore I should accept all vaccines as safe and get this stupid ing China Virus Vaccine. Sorry but I'm still not getting this bull vaccine(s) because I am an adult these days and can decide for myself unlike before. I am not anti-vaxx btw but anti-China-Virus-vaxx so stop with your fake news bro.

You literally call me ridiculous for standing my ground and not getting this bs vaccine for this bs China Virus. Other than that what are you really upset about PG? I don't strong hold others into not getting the vaxx or spread fake news trying to sway them away from getting vaxx.

You're just upset that IDGAF either way so say it already bud.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hopefully most victims are republicans by now so it'll help with future elections, at this point I don't care anymore if they die.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hopefully most victims are republicans by now so it'll help with future elections, at this point I don't care anymore if they die.
    Most are braindead progressive re s who are fully vaccinated tbh.

Thread Information