Page 1002 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 250290295299299899910001001100210031004100510061012105211021502 ... LastLast
Results 25,026 to 25,050 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hospitalizations ticking up in AR

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Don't fret, probably just us "chumps."

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

good, hole state full of stupid people. 2 chance out of 3 to hit trump supporters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't fret, probably just us "chumps."
    I did Nazi det one coming!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good, hole state full of stupid people. 2 chance out of 3 to about hf of whom are black)hit trump supporters.
    Strong disagree. States aren't red or blue and electoral majorities are transient.

It's hard for me to see the practical or political advantage of writing off the 33% of Arkansans who didnt vote for Trump, including in Pulaski County, the state most populous. Maybe you can walk us through it, Fred.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strong disagree. States aren't red or blue and electoral majorities are transient.

It's hard for me to see the practical or political advantage of writing off the 33% of Arkansans who didnt vote for Trump, including in Pulaski County, the state most populous. Maybe you can walk us through it, Fred.
    democrats tend to use the vaccine so they are pretty much immune to the virus. If republicans don’t believe in science, I’ll let Darwinism erase those who are too stupid to take the vaccine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    democrats tend to use the vaccine so they are pretty much immune to the virus. If republicans don’t believe in science, I’ll let Darwinism erase those who are too stupid to take the vaccine.
    anyone who's too poor to take a day off work, too elderly or sick to leave home, has disability/mobility issues or lives too far away from the site of care can just get ed, I guess.

wanting public health administration to discriminate by voter preference isn't a great look for anyone, but it's an especially bad look for Dems.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyone who's too poor to take a day off work, too elderly or sick to leave home, has disability/mobility issues or lives too far away from the site of care can just get ed, I guess.
    so those people never see a doctor, ever, because of the reasons you mentioned? They don’t have weekends? Plus, there are possibilities to get a vaccine at home for homebound people. Sorry but there are solutions

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nazi's!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so those people never see a doctor, ever, because of the reasons you mentioned? They don’t have weekends? Plus, there are possibilities to get a vaccine at home for homebound people. Sorry but there are solutions
    sure, you fish where the fish are. maybe vaccine administration could be a little more aggressive. putting the onus on patients get the care they need is Republicanesque, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sure, you fish where the fish are. maybe vaccine administration could be a little more aggressive. putting the onus on patients get the care they need is Republicanesque, tbh.
    Let that mother er Biden crawl for it, after all the mother er is already on his knees in a cataracted panic over it.

Crawl, mother er, crawl!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    upward trend in MO

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She mostly works from home now at 7 months pregnant, and I do all of the cooking.

I've looked for a thorough trial on these vaccines and pregnant women and haven't found anything. She's spoken with her OB/GYN many times about this and he said there has only been limited trials done on pregnant women. He did not recommend the vaccine for my wife until more thorough trials were done. Are you aware of some trials that her OB/GYN is not aware of? If so please share.
    I can tell you if you get a second opinion you will get a different answer.
    Especially if you live in San Antonio. I personally KNOW exactly the people who will give you the opposite answer. And they will say there are enough trials and we have enough evidence from OTHER vaccines that all will be fine from a PROBABILITY point of view.
    What trials have you looked at and why dont YOU consider them thorough? Because your OB/GYN is definitely going to go for what is comfortable for YOUR family. Thats what a doc is going to suggest first unless you are in real trouble. Your wife will be fine taking precautions. If you would rather they not have the vaccine or get the disease you can accomplish that. But if you HAD to choose between those two... And you will be good to your child and give the child the proper vaccines so school is not a problem. And Congrats on the kid. You will be a good father.
    Last edited by pgardn; 07-08-2021 at 10:07 AM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait a minute here because I am trying to figure out your A-to-B on this when it pertains to me. Are you under the impression that I have been spreading fake news on the China Virus Vaccine(s) or that I am trying to talk other out of getting vaccinated? Well if that's the case then let me reiterate my stance; I don't give a what any of yall do in your lives so get vaxxed or don't but neither decision is something I lose sleep over or even give a about.

With that said, I never knew your line of work so how the was I supposed to know you work in the field? Is my name Ms Cleo? As well, it doesn't matter to me where you work tbh because I still don't give a about these bs vaccines for the China Virus. Honestly, you keep bringing up the fact that I was vaccinated as a child so therefore I should accept all vaccines as safe and get this stupid ing China Virus Vaccine. Sorry but I'm still not getting this bull vaccine(s) because I am an adult these days and can decide for myself unlike before. I am not anti-vaxx btw but anti-China-Virus-vaxx so stop with your fake news bro.

You literally call me ridiculous for standing my ground and not getting this bs vaccine for this bs China Virus. Other than that what are you really upset about PG? I don't strong hold others into not getting the vaxx or spread fake news trying to sway them away from getting vaxx.

You're just upset that IDGAF either way so say it already bud.
    Oh...

The IDGAF response after typing torturous paragraphs of backtrack.
    Good deal. You stick to that after coming on here and apologizing to everyone for not giving a fck...
    You did not need to make that apology. Especially not giving a fck.

This is the age of experts who go outside of their line of work to make grand proclamations of expertise. I think I will go tell my electrician friend he does not know what the fck he is doing, let me solve the amp wiring problem. True Trump stuff... its that age where anyone can be everything. The nurse sticks an aluminum key to her neck and claims she is magnetized, no matter, she became on expert during her lunchtime doing extensive experiments.

So in your business which I imagine sometimes involves close up work: You dont wear a mask and you do tell your clients you are unvaccinated so THEY can make a choice as an adult? And yes its fine if all your clients are of the same Trumpian mind about the CHYNA virus.
    Last edited by pgardn; 07-08-2021 at 10:05 AM.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we're watching herd immunity at work. These fat wrinkled worthless other than growing our food maga folk should be dying in droves with blood televised on the street.

But it's just talk of cases. All smoke no fire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh...

The IDGAF response after typing torturous paragraphs of backtrack.
    Good deal. You stick to that after coming on here and apologizing to everyone for not giving a fck...
    You did not need to make that apology. Especially not giving a fck.

This is the age of experts who go outside of their line of work to make grand proclamations of expertise. I think I will go tell my electrician friend he does not know what the fck he is doing, let me solve the amp wiring problem. True Trump stuff... its that age where anyone can be everything. The nurse sticks an aluminum key to her neck and claims she is magnetized, no matter, she became on expert during her lunchtime doing extensive experiments.

So in your business which I imagine sometimes involves close up work: You dont wear a mask and you do tell your clients you are unvaccinated so THEY can make a choice as an adult? And yes its fine if all your clients are of the same Trumpian mind about the CHYNA virus.
    You're upset because I literally don't give a how you choose to live your life or how others choose to live their lives?

As well, don't worry about how I run my business; worry about your own and only your own bro.

Oh and now you're upset because you got a response... When I say IDGAF what I am saying deep down is IDGAF what you or anyone else does in life because none of yall mean to me to begin with; yall are anonymous people on a sports forum and I know none of yall personally outside of like 1 or 2 people. I hold nothing in my heart for 99% of yall if we're being honest here. I know you and the others would love the opposite to be said but I truly don't care for yall one bit and shouldn't be expected to either.

Also you can continue on and on with your stupid ing Trump Derangement Syndrome and keep bringing up Trump all you'd like but at the end of the day that's your hang up, your problem, and your psychosis tbh.

Don't bother replying bro because IDGAF either way what you have to say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we're watching herd immunity at work. These fat wrinkled worthless other than growing our food maga folk should be dying in droves with blood televised on the street.

But it's just talk of cases. All smoke no fire.
    2% deathrate at worst without vaxing anyone.

If you thought peeps would be dying in droves, I got a bridge to sell you in Sahara

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I can tell you if you get a second opinion you will get a different answer.
    Especially if you live in San Antonio. I personally KNOW exactly the people who will give you the opposite answer. And they will say there are enough trials and we have enough evidence from OTHER vaccines that all will be fine from a PROBABILITY point of view.
    What trials have you looked at and why dont YOU consider them thorough? Because your OB/GYN is definitely going to go for what is comfortable for YOUR family. Thats what a doc is going to suggest first unless you are in real trouble. Your wife will be fine taking precautions. If you would rather they not have the vaccine or get the disease you can accomplish that. But if you HAD to choose between those two... And you will be good to your child and give the child the proper vaccines so school is not a problem. And Congrats on the kid. You will be a good father.
    We went to two OB/GYN before deciding which one to birth with, same answer. The only trial I know of that is the Pfizer trial and I believe it's still ongoing. Other than that I've only seen the study in the NEJM through the V-safe registration.

The CDC even admits data on pregnant women is limited.

If you are pregnant, you can receive a COVID-19 vaccine. There is currently no evidence that any vaccines, including COVID-19 vaccines, cause fertility problems. However, data are limited about the safety of COVID-19 vaccines for people who are pregnant. CDC established the v-safe COVID-19 Vaccine Pregnancy Registry to learn more about this issue.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...yregistry.html

It was a tough decision my wife had to make as she fully understands how bad it can be for a pregnant woman to get Covid after hearing stories from her sister who's an ICU nurse and has quite a few under her care. We are just taking it easy at home still for the most part or if we are going out it's somewhere outdoors and not crowded.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you thought peeps would be dying in droves, I got a bridge to sell you in Sahara

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thought, No. Praying and hoping the magas get their comeuppance, yes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait a minute here because I am trying to figure out your A-to-B on this when it pertains to me. Are you under the impression that I have been spreading fake news on the China Virus Vaccine(s) or that I am trying to talk other out of getting vaccinated? Well if that's the case then let me reiterate my stance; I don't give a what any of yall do in your lives so get vaxxed or don't but neither decision is something I lose sleep over or even give a about.

With that said, I never knew your line of work so how the was I supposed to know you work in the field? Is my name Ms Cleo? As well, it doesn't matter to me where you work tbh because I still don't give a about these bs vaccines for the China Virus. Honestly, you keep bringing up the fact that I was vaccinated as a child so therefore I should accept all vaccines as safe and get this stupid ing China Virus Vaccine. Sorry but I'm still not getting this bull vaccine(s) because I am an adult these days and can decide for myself unlike before. I am not anti-vaxx btw but anti-China-Virus-vaxx so stop with your fake news bro.

You literally call me ridiculous for standing my ground and not getting this bs vaccine for this bs China Virus. Other than that what are you really upset about PG? I don't strong hold others into not getting the vaxx or spread fake news trying to sway them away from getting vaxx.

You're just upset that IDGAF either way so say it already bud.
    Lol the ol 3 paragraph "idgaf"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    distinct upward trend.

should be able to see holiday/travel effects in a week or two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information