Page 1003 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 3503903953993999100010011002100310041005100610071013105311031503 ... LastLast
Results 25,051 to 25,075 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure, you fish where the fish are. maybe vaccine administration could be a little more aggressive. putting the onus on patients get the care they need is Republicanesque, tbh.
    I work long hours so I got my first vaccine a saturday night at 10:30 pm. At some point, it is also the responsibility of the people to find a way. We are not asking to climb the Everest here.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're upset because I literally don't give a how you choose to live your life or how others choose to live their lives?

As well, don't worry about how I run my business; worry about your own and only your own bro.

Oh and now you're upset because you got a response... When I say IDGAF what I am saying deep down is IDGAF what you or anyone else does in life because none of yall mean to me to begin with; yall are anonymous people on a sports forum and I know none of yall personally outside of like 1 or 2 people. I hold nothing in my heart for 99% of yall if we're being honest here. I know you and the others would love the opposite to be said but I truly don't care for yall one bit and shouldn't be expected to either.

Also you can continue on and on with your stupid ing Trump Derangement Syndrome and keep bringing up Trump all you'd like but at the end of the day that's your hang up, your problem, and your psychosis tbh.

Don't bother replying bro because IDGAF either way what you have to say.
    You can live your life by smoking in other people's faces?
    YOu can live your life spitting in other people's faces?

You can pollute the air with your ignorance. Live your life can sometimes directly affect the life of another.
    So you wear a mask and tell your customers you have not received the vaccine. Thats fair I guess...
    You would rather give yourself the vaccine, because when you burn all the plant material you have you with the joint, you have created all sorts of carcinogenic compounds that your beautiful pink lung cells have to deal with, but YOU made that choice. Luckily, you cant make someone else smoke. Just smoke into the air on a plane.
    I never said you cant do what YOU want to do. I guess you have the right not to tell your customers they are entering your possibly viral ridden air. There are other ways of looking at wtf you care about. Customers... guess not. See this eventually gets down to people having to live with each other in cities. Lots of laws created for crowded places, stop signs, no smoking traffic lights and all that stupid stuff... but you dont give a .

I was stupid enough to sleep in the other room and tell my wife not to drink anything after me during a head cold. Or go visit older relatives while sick. damn stupid...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can live your life by smoking in other people's faces?
    YOu can live your life spitting in other people's faces?

You can pollute the air with your ignorance. Live your life can sometimes directly effect the life of another.
    So you wear a mask and tell your customers you have not received the vaccine. Thats fair I guess...
    You would rather give yourself the vaccine, because when you burn all the plant material you have you have created all sorts of carcinogenic compounds that your beautiful pink lung cells have to deal with, but YOU made that choice. Luckily, you cant make someone else smoke. Just smoke into the air on a plane.
    I never said you cant do what YOU want to do. I guess you have the right not to tell your customers they are entering your possibly viral ridden air. There are other ways of looking at wtf you care about. Customers... guess not. See this eventually gets down to people having to live with each other in cities. Lots of laws created for crowded places, stop signs, no smoking traffic lights and all that stupid stuff... but you dont give a .
    You've gone off the deep end bro. Just say it already; you want an authoritarian government to dictate our rights and how we should live. It's easy to say so say it bro!

Again, don't concern yourself with what I do in life and I wouldn't have to read your rants daily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I work long hours so I got my first vaccine a saturday night at 10:30 pm. At some point, it is also the responsibility of the people to find a way. We are not asking to climb the Everest here.
    "I did it so you have to do it too! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    boosters coming this fall, I wonder if they ll be free this time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've gone off the deep end bro. Just say it already; you want an authoritarian government to dictate our rights and how we should live. It's easy to say so say it bro!

Again, don't concern yourself with what I do in life and I wouldn't have to read your rants daily.
    So what about no smoking signs in restaurants and stop signs put up by the government? Awful. You gonna show em they cant interfere with you living your life by marching on City Hall. The authoritarian government is after you, not the government is attempting to make things safer for the whole. You see how this works. fkn speed limits...
    I really dont give a what you do. I do like to know when a business does not give a fck about customers.

Deep end... you have never thought about the back and forth of individual rights v. rights of the whole. You also dont have to wear a seatbelt. If they ticket you... just dont pay it. March for your rights bro!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I did it so you have to do it too! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
    My god they will take you like they did as a child and probe you.

Ruuunnnnnnnnn.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We went to two OB/GYN before deciding which one to birth with, same answer. The only trial I know of that is the Pfizer trial and I believe it's still ongoing. Other than that I've only seen the study in the NEJM through the V-safe registration.

The CDC even admits data on pregnant women is limited.

If you are pregnant, you can receive a COVID-19 vaccine. There is currently no evidence that any vaccines, including COVID-19 vaccines, cause fertility problems. However, data are limited about the safety of COVID-19 vaccines for people who are pregnant. CDC established the v-safe COVID-19 Vaccine Pregnancy Registry to learn more about this issue.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...yregistry.html

It was a tough decision my wife had to make as she fully understands how bad it can be for a pregnant woman to get Covid after hearing stories from her sister who's an ICU nurse and has quite a few under her care. We are just taking it easy at home still for the most part or if we are going out it's somewhere outdoors and not crowded.
    Seems perfectly reasonable.
    If my wife gets pregnant again "we" get it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what about no smoking signs in restaurants and stop signs put up by the government? Awful. You gonna show em they cant interfere with you living your life by marching on City Hall. The authoritarian government is after you, not the government is attempting to make things safer for the whole. You see how this works. fkn speed limits...
    I really dont give a what you do. I do like to know when a business does not give a fck about customers.

Deep end... you have never thought about the back and forth of individual rights v. rights of the whole. You also dont have to wear a seatbelt. If they ticket you... just dont pay it. March for your rights bro!
    Seriously, you rant about this and that making a mountain out of a molehill with your false equivalences and whatnot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2% deathrate at worst without vaxing anyone.

If you thought peeps would be dying in droves, I got a bridge to sell you in Sahara
    Charles de Gaulle actually tried to build a wall in the Sahara desert
    unsurprisingly , it didn’t work
    France

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I had to do it all over again, I don't think I would take the vaccine. The side effects, especially the second dose, was worse than covid. That's just one anecdotal opinion.

That said, if I was a person that never had covid, I would get the vaccine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vaccine isn't risk free

http://vigiaccess.org

Search "covid-19 vaccine"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vaccine isn't risk free

http://vigiaccess.org

Search "covid-19 vaccine"
    no one here said vaccines are risk free.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I thought 2 pfizer shots were 98% effective??????

Welcome to the real world.

2 and done

it will last a few years or lifetime

the poor pathetic bas that take a 3rd shot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I thought 2 pfizer shots were 98% effective??????

Welcome to the real world.

2 and done

it will last a few years or lifetime

the poor pathetic bas that take a 3rd shot

that. Every re-exposure is a booster.

Need to turn this thing into common cold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have to live with it now.

Lets take a moment to thank China for this global pandemic.

Maybe we shouldn't have biolabs in massive cities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's not over.

vaccines are the royal road to herd immunity. if uncontrolled infection got us there, vaccines would never have had to have been invented.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    it's not over.

vaccines are the royal road to herd immunity. if uncontrolled infection got us there, vaccines would never have had to have been invented.

Mother er Biden is at 224k of dead Americans on his side of the COVID Death Ledger. & not even 6 months in.

Big shot with a plan. The little .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "...The number of COVID-19 cases stemming from a church camp in Galveston, Texas is growing, with the outbreak now linked to 160 infections.

More than 400 youth and adults participated in Camp Creek in late June, a student ministry camp for sixth through 12th grade kids at Clear Creek Community Church, according to a statement from the church shared last week....."

https://people.com/health/more-than-...s-church-camp/

Pro lifers in action

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I had to do it all over again, I don't think I would take the vaccine. The side effects, especially the second dose, was worse than covid. That's just one anecdotal opinion.

Did the vaccine put you on a ventilator?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did the vaccine put you on a ventilator?
    I'd like to attach a ventilator to your in' ass and attach the Winester to the outlet.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "...The number of COVID-19 cases stemming from a church camp in Galveston, Texas is growing, with the outbreak now linked to 160 infections.

More than 400 youth and adults participated in Camp Creek in late June, a student ministry camp for sixth through 12th grade kids at Clear Creek Community Church, according to a statement from the church shared last week....."

https://people.com/health/more-than-...s-church-camp/

Pro lifers in action
    Yesterday California gave back 50+ Californians to mother er Biden's side of the COVID Death Ledger.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

poor sissy

Thread Information