My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean what's wrong with Americans? How is the CDC fault we had a President suggesting injecting clorox and dumb anti-vaxxers that won't get their free vaccine?
    so u think the CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL has no responsibility on the killing of 600k americans with a virus????

whats wrong w the cdc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...that won't get their free vaccine?
    Nothing is free bro! That's our tax dollars being spent on poison. Goodluck to all you test subjects.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so u think the CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL has no responsibility on the killing of 600k americans with a virus????

whats wrong w the cdc
    IMO, we would have far less dead if people would've listened to the CDC instead of playing quarterback-doctor and inundated with fake news. I have zero doubt about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

whats wrong w the cdc
    The CDC is just as worthless as the WHO. both of those whack ass org's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing is free bro! That's our tax dollars being spent on poison. Goodluck to all you test subjects.
    Once you paid your taxes is not "your dollars" anymore.

Get vaccinated. Do it for your fellow americans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO, we would have far less dead if people would've listened to the CDC instead of playing quarterback-doctor and inundated with fake news. I have zero doubt about it.
    I would love for you to list every instance the CDC had to say about the Chyna Virus in its first months. That list would be hilariously filled with contradictions from SCIENCE.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ok here we go here we go, it's starting to move

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once you paid your taxes is not "your dollars" anymore.

Get vaccinated. Do it for your fellow americans.
    Get vaccinated because you and others say to?... Nah bro I'm good!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would love for you to list every instance the CDC had to say about the Chyna Virus in its first months. That list would be hilariously filled with contradictions from SCIENCE.
    No, you're just playing 20/20... in the first few months nobody, not even the CDC had a complete picture, and their recommendations were generally very conservative.

The biggest problem was the administration downplaying the virus and directly contradicting the CDC, idiots ing about wearing a stupid mask and whining about lockdowns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get vaccinated because you and others say to?... Nah bro I'm good!
    I'm ok with Darwin doing his thing, tbh... I just think it's avoidable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The biggest problem was the administration downplaying the virus and directly contradicting the CDC, idiots ing about wearing a stupid mask and whining about lockdowns.
    You mean the same CDC that said masks weren't necessary in the beginning? Or Fauci who said the same? Or the WHO who said similar?

I'm ok with Darwin doing his thing, tbh... I just think it's avoidable.
    Darwin! Either way, we'll see what happens in the coming years. Let's hope we're all still around to laugh at these times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean the same CDC that said masks weren't necessary in the beginning? Or Fauci who said the same? Or the WHO who said similar?
    Again, this is 20/20. Once more information came about, and our health providers could get proper PPE, changing the stance is not wrong. I don't know why this is controversial at all.

Darwin! Either way, we'll see what happens in the coming years. Let's hope we're all still around to laugh at these times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't you do it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a terrible way of thinking. I remember back in January 2020, CDC "experts" were saying theres nothing to worry about and the USA was the most prepared country in the world for pandemics

Then they topped it with saying we shouldnt wear masks in public

We thought they weredone ing up but no, they botched the covid test as well

The CDC is the biggest american killer in.the last 2 years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was the NBA who stopped the season who really gave everyone a wake up call. Meanwhile the CDC had their thumbs up their assholes.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was the NBA who stopped the season who really gave everyone a wake up call. Meanwhile the CDC had their thumbs up their assholes.
    This x10000000, was night and day for American sentiment when that happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This x10000000, was night and day for American sentiment when that happened.
    Yup I still remember that night. Its probably do ented in detail early in this same thread.

NBA has big staff in China Im sure they knew a lot more than many. Within hours of NBA canceling, schools and offices were closed.

Meanwhile CDC had their thumbs up their asses

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fkrs are such lying es.
    We had no idea which way this thing was going.
    We had no idea it was mainly spread as an aersol, with thought hand to hand, contamination in food.

WE DID NOT fkn know.
    And hater pretends like he did. Just like it some sports bet, "muh nigs... called it"
    You called nothing you piece of other than hyping it. What happened to the Chinese Submarines in the ME? what happened to the .. list infinitely long... You are possibly the "most wrong" person on the planet.

called it....

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, this is 20/20. Once more information came about, and our health providers could get proper PPE, changing the stance is not wrong. I don't know why this is controversial at all.

Never on this board.
    People replay facts we know now and pretend like they knew before the game was over.
    You go back and read the old posts and its the same fkn liars. Hater leads the group.
    I personally had a giant swing and a miss in underestimating the number of deaths. So I will just lie and say I predicted it perfectly. Why has it become so easy to lie in the last 4 or so years... I wonder...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yankees COVID-19 outbreak: Red Sox game postponed after three test positive; Aaron Judge placed in protocol

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/y...d-in-protocol/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This sounds like a Popovich quote after we got swept in the playoffs:

Once more information came about, and our coaches could get proper plays, changing the stance is not wrong. I don't know why this is controversial at all. Itz just basketball.

600k rotting carcasses from a strong flu

Meanwhile Australia had like 900 deaths

WE GOT OR ASSES KICKED

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a terrible way of thinking. I remember back in January 2020, CDC "experts" were saying theres nothing to worry about and the USA was the most prepared country in the world for pandemics
    why is it a terrible way of thinking? And I'll gladly take a link to the CDC saying there's nothing to worry about...

Then they topped it with saying we shouldnt wear masks in public
    Addressed above. This country was wholly unprepared for a pandemic, including not keeping up with PPEs for health workers, as we've seen.

We thought they weredone ing up but no, they botched the covid test as well
    This was a legit up, tbh... should've gone with WHO tests, IMO.

The CDC is the biggest american killer in.the last 2 years
    based on what? This is hyperbole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This sounds like a Popovich quote after we got swept in the playoffs:

Once more information came about, and our coaches could get proper plays, changing the stance is not wrong. I don't know why this is controversial at all. Itz just basketball.
    except that is nothing like that. By February we had distancing guidelines, by March we had mask mandates and lockdowns.

The fact that the previous administration ed up the response terribly doesn't mean the CDC did (outside of the tests, a legit fumble).

600k rotting carcasses from a strong flu

Meanwhile Australia had like 900 deaths

WE GOT OR ASSES KICKED
    We got our asses kicked when the government decided that lockdowns were going to be decided on a state by state basis (unlike Australia), when we only half-assed restricted travel (unlike Australia)...

None of those decisions rest with the CDC... that was the administration whiffing the response.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    except that is nothing like that. By February we had distancing guidelines, by March we had mask mandates and lockdowns.

The fact that the previous administration ed up the response terribly doesn't mean the CDC did (outside of the tests, a legit fumble).

We got our asses kicked when the government decided that lockdowns were going to be decided on a state by state basis (unlike Australia), when we only half-assed restricted travel (unlike Australia)...

None of those decisions rest with the CDC... that was the administration whiffing the response.

So far thru yesterday (Thursday)...mother er Biden (who had a plan) has lost another 1200+ Americans this week, El.

Let us proceed...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trash trashed pandemic preparedness going back to Feb 2017 when his staff ignored the pandemic preparedness do ent developed since 2010,

right up until Sep? 2019 when Trash ignored and disbanded the team and its recommendations working on pandemic preparedness.

Anything from Trash's corrupted, politicized CDC was worthless and wrong or negated by homicidal Trash.

Thread Information