My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Los Angeles mask mandate reinstated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This sounds like a Popovich quote after we got swept in the playoffs:

Once more information came about, and our coaches could get proper plays, changing the stance is not wrong. I don't know why this is controversial at all. Itz just basketball.

600k rotting carcasses from a strong flu

Meanwhile Australia had like 900 deaths

WE GOT OR ASSES KICKED
    Trump's America

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So far thru yesterday (Thursday)...mother er Biden (who had a plan) has lost another 1200+ Americans this week, El.

Let us proceed...
    Imagine defending the 2020/2021 CDC roster

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oopps "extremely rare" breakout cases

CNN)Six players on the New York Yankees have tested positive for Covid-19, general manager Brian Cashman told reporters Thursday, in the second instance this year of breakthrough cases occurring among some members of the baseball team.

All were.vaccinated. some with J&J and other.with Moderna/Pfizer

But but vaxed dont spread it.... its extremely rare thus why we call it breakthrough

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I have good reasons why CDC does not want to do that. $$$$$$$$$$

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"The CDC.is making a BIG mistake..."

"...this has very big.implications especially with parents with unvaxed children and what kind of activities they can engage on"

CDC still killing americans to protect their big pharma

Imagine defending the CDC

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

CNN)Six players on the New York Yankees have tested positive for Covid-19, general manager Brian Cashman told reporters Thursday, in the second instance this year of breakthrough cases occurring among some members of the baseball team.

But but vaxed dont spread it.... its extremely rare thus why we call it breakthrough
    Tell it, hater.

Testify!!!

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "The CDC.is making a BIG mistake..."

"...this has very big.implications especially with parents with unvaxed children and what kind of activities they can engage on"

CDC still killing americans to protect their big pharma

Imagine defending the CDC
    Tell it, hater.

Testify!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conservative govt in USA, UK, Brazil, pandemic MISgovernace kills Ms

UK’s Pandemic Plan Recklessly Exposes Millions To Effects Of Mass Infection

A strategy that

chooses mass infection in the young now over vaccination

in order to achieve greater population immunity to protect the vulnerable in winter, is “unethical and unscientific”

Instead of allowing infections to rise, they urge the government to take urgent actions to inform and protect the public and prepare for autumn.

The prime minister’s

argument that it is better to accept mass infection now than to postpone until winter, when ‘the virus has an advantage’ is deeply flawed and misleading,

will lead to many avoidable deaths and long-term illness,

if the government strategy leads us into yet another lockdown, they warn that this could have an even more devastating impact on the economy.

the public overwhelmingly supports sensible public health measures such as masking indoors.

“This begs the question

why dangerous public health decisions

that are neither in the public interest,

or in line with public sentiment,

have been made in the midst of a raging pandemic,”

https://scienceblog.com/524145/uks-pandemic-plan-recklessly-exposes-millions-to-effects-of-mass-infection

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “unethical and unscientific”
    Pretty much the description of all conservative movements, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UK govt lifts ALL pandemic restrictions in 3 days, 19 July, as delta rages on.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine defending the 2020/2021 CDC roster
    You laughing a science roster?

Yeah, that is funny.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And you know these Yankees got it from vaccinated people?
    No, you absolutely do NOT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

of course the CDC is tracking this and makes the information public:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...ugh-cases.html

We only had massive vaccination for 4-5 months now, is going to take some time to get meaningful reporting out of it, especially if only half the population is fully vaccinated.

You can't hide this data anyways, every other country is looking at the same thing. That's their job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, the delta and other variants are a new ballgame on breakthrough cases as well, considering not all the current vaccines are as effective against it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course the CDC is tracking this and makes the information public:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...ugh-cases.html

We only had massive vaccination for 4-5 months now, is going to take some time to get meaningful reporting out of it, especially if only half the population is fully vaccinated.

You can't hide this data anyways, every other country is looking at the same thing. That's their job.
    As of May 1, 2021, CDC transitioned from monitoring all reported vaccine breakthrough cases to focus on identifying and investigating only hospitalized or fatal cases due to any cause

You missed that. CDC.is only tracking.hospitalizations and deaths.

Just like that lady said. They are.making a huge mistake by hiding mild/moderate illnesses

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Starting to see more reports of unvaccinated cases in hospitals. Even if they life, that's still a pretty big bill to hang around your neck.

This fall should be interesting

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hospitalizations bottomed out in Travis County the first day of this month at 55. Today's report is probably going to be right around 155.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As of May 1, 2021, CDC transitioned from monitoring all reported vaccine breakthrough cases to focus on identifying and investigating only hospitalized or fatal cases due to any cause

You missed that. CDC.is only tracking.hospitalizations and deaths.

Just like that lady said. They are.making a huge mistake by hiding mild/moderate illnesses
    No, I didn't miss that. And they're not hiding anything nor they've stopped data collection. Very next paragraph:

State health departments report vaccine breakthrough cases to CDC. CDC now monitors reported hospitalized or fatal vaccine breakthrough cases for clustering by patient demographics, geographic location, time since vaccination, vaccine type, and SARS-CoV-2 lineage. Reported data include hospitalized or fatal breakthrough cases due to any cause, including causes not related to COVID-19.

To the fullest extent possible, respiratory specimens that test positive for SARS-CoV-2 RNA are collected for genomic sequencing to identify the virus lineage that caused the infection.

Some health departments may continue to report all vaccine breakthrough cases to the national database and can continue to submit specimens to CDC for sequencing. However, CDC will focus its monitoring on reported hospitalized and fatal cases.

They're simply focusing on the most dire cases at the moment. All the data is still being collected and can be used for research and investigation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, the delta and other variants are a new ballgame on breakthrough cases as well, considering not all the current vaccines are as effective against it.
    Nothing on this? When we talk about breakthrough cases, this is probably going to be a biggie. Same with other potential strains.

I'm sure we're going to have some revisionist history 8 months from now on how the CDC ed up, despite that this was known at this time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I didn't miss that. And they're not hiding anything nor they've stopped data collection. Very next paragraph:

State health departments report vaccine breakthrough cases to CDC. CDC now monitors reported hospitalized or fatal vaccine breakthrough cases for clustering by patient demographics, geographic location, time since vaccination, vaccine type, and SARS-CoV-2 lineage. Reported data include hospitalized or fatal breakthrough cases due to any cause, including causes not related to COVID-19.

To the fullest extent possible, respiratory specimens that test positive for SARS-CoV-2 RNA are collected for genomic sequencing to identify the virus lineage that caused the infection.

Some health departments may continue to report all vaccine breakthrough cases to the national database and can continue to submit specimens to CDC for sequencing. However, CDC will focus its monitoring on reported hospitalized and fatal cases.

They're simply focusing on the most dire cases at the moment. All the data is still being collected and can be used for research and investigation.
    Watch the CNN video again.

THE CDC HAS STOPPED TRACKING NON HOSPITALIZED BREAKTHROUGH COVID CASES

What part of it has stopoed tracking is too hard to understand?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing on this? When we talk about breakthrough cases, this is probably going to be a biggie. Same with other potential strains.

I'm sure we're going to have some revisionist history 8 months from now on how the CDC ed up, despite that this was known at this time
    delta seems to be controllable by the vaccines, but it does appear to be much more contagious.

How do you imagine that the Biden CDC ed up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch the CNN video again.

THE CDC HAS STOPPED TRACKING NON HOSPITALIZED BREAKTHROUGH COVID CASES

What part of it has stopoed tracking is too hard to understand?
    That's not what the CDC actually says...

It's ok, the lady is misinformed, and so are you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    delta seems to be controllable by the vaccines, but it does appear to be much more contagious.

How do you imagine that the Biden CDC ed up?
    I don't, but if delta does ends up infecting a lot of vaccinated people, I can see the likes of hater ting on the CDC 6 months from now about breakthrough cases.

Thread Information