My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not what the CDC actually says...

It's ok, the lady is misinformed, and so are you.
    that lady has been spot on for last couple of years and is a regular at CNN

Plus the CDC.site says in plain english:
    As of May 1, 2021, CDC transitioned from monitoring all reported vaccine breakthrough cases to focus on identifying and investigating only hospitalized or fatal cases due to any cause

Sounds to me someone else is misinformed and/or confused with plain english

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch the CNN video again.

THE CDC HAS STOPPED TRACKING NON HOSPITALIZED BREAKTHROUGH COVID CASES

What part of it has stopoed tracking is too hard to understand?
    Let me revisit this. Depends on what 'tracking' means in that context... I think that's the confusion here.

The CDC claims they're collecting all the data, but will only put R&D on the most severe cases right now.

But if all the data is still collected and available, there's no reason it can't be used to track anything that becomes relevant and important over time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that lady has been spot on for last couple of years and is a regular at CNN

Plus the CDC.site says in plain english:
    As of May 1, 2021, CDC transitioned from monitoring all reported vaccine breakthrough cases to focus on identifying and investigating only hospitalized or fatal cases due to any cause

Sounds to me someone else is misinformed and/or confused with plain english
    The CDC site also says right afterwards:

State health departments report vaccine breakthrough cases to CDC. CDC now monitors reported hospitalized or fatal vaccine breakthrough cases for clustering by patient demographics, geographic location, time since vaccination, vaccine type, and SARS-CoV-2 lineage. Reported data include hospitalized or fatal breakthrough cases due to any cause, including causes not related to COVID-19.

To the fullest extent possible, respiratory specimens that test positive for SARS-CoV-2 RNA are collected for genomic sequencing to identify the virus lineage that caused the infection.

Some health departments may continue to report all vaccine breakthrough cases to the national database and can continue to submit specimens to CDC for sequencing. However, CDC will focus its monitoring on reported hospitalized and fatal cases.

Looks like it's not me with the plain english problems

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't, but if delta does ends up infecting a lot of vaccinated people, I can see the likes of hater ting on the CDC 6 months from now about breakthrough cases.
    I been ting on CDC.since this started so nothing will change

I called these "vaccines" to be crappy since day 1 as well. CDC just bent the knee to politicians and big pharma to emergency approve them.

Do they help? Yes the weak, old and sick still benefit greatly. The young and healthy? Very minimally. And they have a downside as they give a false sense of security.

The CDC should have been honest and say the above. But they didnt. They lied again. And said these were a miracle bulletproof vaxes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The CDC site also says right afterwards:

State health departments report vaccine breakthrough cases to CDC. CDC now monitors reported hospitalized or fatal vaccine breakthrough cases for clustering by patient demographics, geographic location, time since vaccination, vaccine type, and SARS-CoV-2 lineage. Reported data include hospitalized or fatal breakthrough cases due to any cause, including causes not related to COVID-19.

To the fullest extent possible, respiratory specimens that test positive for SARS-CoV-2 RNA are collected for genomic sequencing to identify the virus lineage that caused the infection.

Some health departments may continue to report all vaccine breakthrough cases to the national database and can continue to submit specimens to CDC for sequencing. However, CDC will focus its monitoring on reported hospitalized and fatal cases.

Looks like it's not me with the plain english problems
    Yes those paragraphs follow the main disclaimer that they dont track non hospital/death infections.

You see you have to read in order and fully to comprehend the entirety

Practice wimm help you. I recomend books

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes those paragraphs follow the main disclaimer that they dont track non hospital/death infections.

You see you have to read in order and fully to comprehend the entirety

Practice wimm help you. I recomend books
    I did read, I gave you the actual link to the site.

What you should have done is actually go there and read before posting stupid things like:

I have good reasons why CDC does not want to do that. $$$$$$$$$$

It's ok, it happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing on the delta variant and how that's going to affect breakthrough cases, hater? would be good to have you on record now, not 8 months from now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing on the delta variant and how that's going to affect breakthrough cases, hater? would be good to have you on record now, not 8 months from now
    We knew there were going to be variants from day 1 lol.

We knew this was going the way of the flu thus why these vaccines were unreliable(like the flu ones)

All these things we knew.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We knew there were going to be variants from day 1 lol.

We knew this was going the way of the flu thus why these vaccines were unreliable(like the flu ones)

All these things we knew.
    Agreed, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the real pandemic is people arguing over these bull vaccines and concerning themselves with others doing this or that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also I fearr the peeps who are cheering for low vax Trump states to start dying in droves, are in for a rude awakening:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He must have been a liberal democrat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    assBlake probably with his snarky replies again.... Coming from a known cuckold whose wife sought out a real man not named Blake means nothing to me. A with a loud mouth is still a assBlake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the real pandemic is people arguing over these bull vaccines and concerning themselves with others doing this or that.
    Goddam you're such an idiot.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also I fearr the peeps who are cheering for low vax Trump states to start dying in droves, are in for a rude awakening:

I did my part.

You have vowed to not do yours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did my part.

We know pincushion. U gonna have to do your part every 6/12 months

Prepare dat ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did my part.

Prepare dat ass

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Prepare dat ass
    And you refuse to do your part to help others.

That isn't funny.

Are you proud of yourself?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ing Trump s in Europe killing people left and right

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater disciple ed up.

24-year-old who needed double lung transplant wishes he'd been vaccinated for COVID-19.

A 24-year-old Georgia man who contracted COVID-19 and required a double lung transplant, and who remains hospitalized, has expressed his regret he did not get vaccinated for the virus, which has so far killed more than 607,000 Americans.

Blake Bargatze told his parents that he was putting off receiving a COVID-19 vaccine because he felt uncertain about its possible side effects, WSB-TV in Atlanta reported.

“He wanted to wait a few years to see, you know, if there’s any side effects or anything from it,” said Paul Nuclo, his stepfather. “As soon as he got in the hospital, though, he said he wished he had gotten the vaccine.”

https://news.yahoo.com/24-year-old-w...180810400.html
    God that would piss me off if I was the surgeon having to waste two good lungs on an antivaxxer who chose to get COVID.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you refuse to do your part to help others.

That isn't funny.

Are you proud of yourself?
    u think ur vaxed ass does not spread covid

So adorable

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    u think ur vaxed ass does not spread covid

So adorable
    way way less

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The unusual Lambda variant is rapidly spreading in South America. Here’s what we know.

Its mutations help it dodge the immune system. Researchers are scrambling to figure out if it is more dangerous or transmissible than Delta.

causing almost all new infections in Peru.

has spread to 29 countries, many in Latin America. And, since January 20, 2021, 668 Lambda infections have been reported in the United States.

The possibility that Lambda might be able to dodge the immune system led the World Health Organization to designate it as a Variant of Interest (VOI) on June 14.

WHO categorizes a virus as a VOI when genetic changes in the virus are so significant that

they may affect its transmissibility, disease severity, immune escape, diagnosis or therapy; and it spreads rapidly through a community.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/the-unusual-lambda-variant-is-rapidly-spreading-in-south-america-heres-what-we-know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope so. Still wqiting on evidence tho.

It wont come if CDC stilm keeps ignoring non hospitalized vaxed covid infections.

Youd think.the cdc would do this to proove your point huh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope so. Still wqiting on evidence tho.

It wont come if CDC stilm keeps ignoring non hospitalized vaxed covid infections.

Youd think.the cdc would do this to proove your point huh?
    Lol lazy

Thread Information