Page 1054 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 5455495410041044105010511052105310541055105610571058106411041154 ... LastLast
Results 26,326 to 26,350 of 30401
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh Darrin.
    The non sterilizing immunity has a botched definition. There really is no such thing. If you look at the cycle of viral infection can you point out to me which step sterilizing immunity occurs in. Neither can anyone else.

Bexar county IS NOT highly vaxxed.
    VERMONT is highly vaxxed.
    84% of everyone 12 and up.

68.7% of 18+ are fully vaccinated in Bexar county.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Having vaccinated the old/sick and having told the truth to ppl that this vaccine might only last a few month and you can still kill grandma with it would have had a better outcome to society IMO
    So you're making the argument that more people SHOULD be vaccinated and people SHOULD get boosters. That's a far cry from your earlier suggestion that vaccinations don't matter.

You supposed pro-vaxxers sure have a strange way of advocating for vaccinations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're making the argument that more people SHOULD be vaccinated and people SHOULD get boosters. That's a far cry from suggesting that vaccinations don't matter.

You supposed pro-vaxxers sure have a strange way of advocating for vaccinations.
    The old and sick should get shots just like flu shots. But should be optional like flu shots. If they wanna die up to them.

Basically the startegy.should be.EXACTLY like flu shots. (For adults)

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    68.7% of 18+ are fully vaccinated in Bexar county.
    You CAN be infected with the delta variant and be vaccinated and have few if any symptoms.
    Your cases were cases in the hospital? The goal is to keep people out of the hospital and from getting really ill. This still may be difficult if you get a large dose of virus at once with ANY vaccine.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The old and sick should get shots just like flu shots. But should be optional like flu shots. If they wanna die up to them.

I don't think the government should compel vaccines either, at least not yet. But I'm okay with businesses doing it, and I'm definitely okay with shaming the absolute out of the unvaccinated and everyone who enables them.

This isn't the flu yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think the government should compel vaccines either, at least not yet. But I'm okay with businesses doing it, and I'm definitely okay with shaming the absolute out of the unvaccinated.

This isn't the flu yet.
    Im ok with all this. But it seems forced vax passport is imminent. Which is crazy given recent findings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Should the vaccine for Diphtheria, Pertussis, and tetanus be mandatory for school children?
    Should any vaccine be mandatory for ANY population of people who can get vaccinated?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should the vaccine for Diphtheria, Pertussis, and tetanus be mandatory for school children?
    Should any vaccine be mandatory for ANY population of people who can get vaccinated?
    Are those emergency approved vaxes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are those emergency approved vaxes?
    NO.
    They are not emergencies because people are vaccinated.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Why are you trying to compare DTAP which has been around for decades to an experimental vaccine?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quit trying to pretend the vaccine is unsafe and you took the needle up the ass.
    We know better, we have more numbers than for any of those others now.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In Los Angeles, the vaxxed are 25% of new cases.
    In Bexar County, the vaxxed are <5% of hospitalizations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you trying to compare DTAP which has been around for decades to an experimental vaccine?
    Because you calling it experimental NOW is trying to pretend like it is harmful and does not work which is patently FALSE.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NO.
    They are not emergencies because people are vaccinated.
    wtf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes think this.
    We have the data numbskull. If the data undergoes a giant change, we change protocol and methods.
    Quit trying to pretend the vaccine is dangerous and does not work.

Some kids have very bad reactions to the aforementioned vaccine as well.
    Just very few.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Because you calling it experimental NOW is trying to pretend like it is harmful and does not work which is patently FALSE.
    It is 100% experimental now, that is not even up for debate. I never said it didn't work. We already know it is harmful to certain populations now the question is how harmful and what harms show up years down the road.

Discussing mandatory vaccines and trying to compare DTAP to the Covid vaccine is absolutely re ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You wont admit this heater.
    You will find some case, somewhere with a person has a bad reaction. No .
    Our immune systems ARE NOT all the same. There is genetic variation among people and there are people getting bad tainted vaccinations when the numbers of vaccinations is enormous.
    Total misunderstanding of probability and numbers so you go find that case in the guise that it is widespread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is 100% experimental now, that is not even up for debate. I never said it didn't work. We already know it is harmful to certain populations now the question is how harmful and what harms show up years down the road.

Discussing mandatory vaccines and trying to compare DTAP to the Covid vaccine is absolutely re ed.
    No it is not because it has been tested at a much higher rate than any of those other vaccines now.
    YOU are hung up on the word experimental because of the speed at which it was made, thats your problem.
    Well the vaccine is OUT dumb and we can follow it with MUCH, MUCH larger numbers of test subjects than the others.
    What is your problem? Its not the time it takes for testing if the vaccine has already been tested... what do you not get here?

YOu should have had a louder voice during the phase which it was tested on paid volunteers. And it was rushed THEN because it was a huge problem. It has worked. What do you NOT get?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In Bexar County, the vaxxed are <5% of hospitalizations.
    Yeah.
    Pulling the basic Darrin again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah.
    Pulling the basic Darrin again.
    Darrin and Snakeboi want everyone to be infected now since their unsanitary asses got the rona immediately after it hit Bexar County.

And they want everyone to get as huge a load of virus as possible because like every Trump now they just want to watch the world burn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin and Snakeboi want everyone to be infected now since their unsanitary asses got the rona immediately after it hit Bexar County.

And they want everyone to get as huge a load of virus as possible because like every Trump now they just want to watch the world burn.
    Put hater in that group under both administrations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Put hater in that group under both administrations.
    hater puts himself in every available group simultaneously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sorry about your boy DeSantis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    parity with the July 2020 peak caseload approaching, with a steeper curve this time

NB: CDC is not reporting breakthrough infections short of hospitalization and death.

https://91-divoc.com/pages/covid-vis...0States#states

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    test positivity approaching 10% nationally, has already exceeded 20% in the US South

https://91-divoc.com/pages/covid-vis...0States#states

Thread Information