My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What about "muh Russia"?
    Russiagate is comparable to Benghazi. It's not comparable to pizza gate and stolen elections. I'm sorry that's inconvenient for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the way there are Democrats on the side of the chart showing people who refuse to take the vaccine under any cir stances, and I'm cool with them croaking too. So it's not really about party affiliation at all.

I'm not cool with anyone croaking. You are a garbage person.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you have a stroke?

I thought you guys liked data?
    I keep asking you for data.

~165,000,000 fully vaccinated in the US.

How many breakthrough infections?

Let's see your data.

If you like the data, I guess.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Vaccinated people are spreading covid. End of discussion
    Unfortunately we won’t know at what rate because of the cost to the CDC

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And, you're a twit, "spurminator".

Seriously, that alt is just sad.
    You really have trouble sticking to a topic, don't you?

I'm serious, you need to really reflect on the fact that we are talking about a pandemic that has killed over 600,000 people and you can't see past your own experience with the virus. That is some unbelievably selfish .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    India had almost no cases in the beginning?
    And the strain that did run rampant through India WAS the strain WE made our current vaccine to counteract. THEN the variant evolved. And the variant SURFACED in India, was found in because it spread very rapidly, that does NOT mean where it started. That is where they first found it. Just like we first found the virus in China, but most likely was in animal(s) first.

For s sake, what?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I told you that you could pick any timeline you wanted. Has it never occurred to you that resistance to a vaccine could be directly tied to CFR and the younger not at risk populations just aren’t worried about dying from Covid?
    And I picked the long time line of both of these. A timeline when people did NOT go on places like Qanon spreading rumors that these vaccines killed people (and they did) at a very significant rate.

What is resistance to a vaccine mean to you? please explain.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Not just party affiliation. I'm good with Republicans who are vaccinated and who cared enough about the future of this country not to vote for Donald Trump or spread garbage conspiracy theories on his behalf.
    So mark you down for wishing death on anyone who hasn’t been vaccinated?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm not cool with anyone croaking. You are a garbage person.
    You clearly are cool with it. Every time we bring up deaths, you're like "well they're old or fat" or whatever and remind us how you courageously didn't suc b to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For s sake, what?
    Exactly.
    You remember the both of us wondering wtf was happening in India in the beginning? Their lack of cases.
    No.
    YOU dont.

YOU have not a fkn clue how these viruses spread and alter, zero, none.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So mark you down for wishing death on anyone who hasn’t been vaccinated?
    Not what I said.
    This is very important to you.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    And I picked the long time line of both of these. A timeline when people did NOT go on places like Qanon spreading rumors that these vaccines killed people (and they did) at a very significant rate.

What is resistance to a vaccine mean to you? please explain.
    You still don’t get it. Those diseases killed people at a very significant rate, Covid doesn’t.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You clearly are cool with it. Every time we bring up deaths, you're like "well they're old or fat" or whatever and remind us how you courageously didn't suc b to it.

Its an inflammatory disease. Read up

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    This is very important for you.
    Sure? Was just curious who you were wishing death on and you’ve made it clear now

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Its an inflammatory disease. Read up
    It's a virus. It's highly transmittable. It kills people. Vaccines help prevent the spread. Republicans disproportionately refuse vaccines. You defend Republicans despite apparently understanding the value of a vaccine enough to get one yourself. You are a chicken narcissist.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sure? Was just curious who you were wishing death on and you’ve made it clear now
    Doesn't seem like you're all that clear, but I really don't give a . I'm not going to waste a lot of time giving you a sincere answer on anything when you've shown very little interest in the truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The current expansion in prevalence of infectious Sars-CoV-2 variants is highly problematic because it erodes natural Ab-based, variant-nonspecific immunity in the non-vaccinated part of the population. The high infectivity rate that results from this expansion not only further enhances the expansion of these variants but may also drive natural selection of viral variants that are featured by an even higher level of infectiousness. Erosion, therefore, of natural Ab-based, variant-nonspecific immunity promotes breeding and transmission of more infectious viral variants in the non-vaccinated part of the population. On the other hand, mass vaccination promotes natural selection of increasingly vaccine immunity (VI)-escaping variants in the vaccinated part of the population. Taken together, mass vaccination conducted on a background of high infectivity rates enables more infectious, increasingly VI-escaping variants to expand in prevalence. This evolution inevitably results in inclining morbidity rates in both, the non-vaccinated and vaccinated population and precipitates the emergence of circulating viral variants that will eventually fully resist vaccine-mediated immunity (VMI). This is why mass vaccination campaigns should not be conducted during a pandemic of a highly mutable virus, let alone during a pandemic of more infectious variants (unless transmission-blocking vaccines are used!). It is critical to understand that a rapid decline in viral infectivity rates that is not achieved by natural infection but merely results from expedited mass vaccination campaigns will only delay abrupt propagation of emerging, fully vaccine-resistant viral variants and hence, only delay the occurrence of a high wave of morbidity and mortality. In contrast, mass vaccination campaigns that are progressing more slowly, especially when conducted on a background of relatively low infectious pressure, will result in a steadily growing propagation of increasingly VI-escaping variants and hence, cause a wave of morbidity and mortality that continues to grow bigger and larger as more and more people become vaccinated. It’s only when fully vaccine-resistant viral variants will become dominant that this wave will start to peak.

https://www.geertvandenbossche.org/p...is-toning-down
    I already bolded 3 different parts of this FOR YOU and told you why this was a huge stretch and why this virologist does not get his weak points, especially EVOLUTION thru NATURAL selection.

Would you please go back and bring my response to this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know why you post at all.
    I'll tell you. I post here for entertainment and edification. This conversation is somewhat entertaining

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a virus. It's highly transmittable. It kills people. Vaccines help prevent the spread. Republicans disproportionately refuse vaccines. You defend Republicans despite apparently understanding the value of a vaccine enough to get one yourself. You are a chicken narcissist.

The virus doesn't kill you. Your body does. Read up

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You thought this was a smart post.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clip vs. magazine argumentation; i.e., stalling.

You get that breakthrough infection data yet, Darrin?

Or data bad now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still don’t get it. Those diseases killed people at a very significant rate, Covid doesn’t.
    You still dont get that the pure number of people killed by COVID is huge because not only are we a very large population. Lying and disinformation ran as rampant as the virus did.

You also dont get that the reason this virus spread so rapidly around the world is because of huge disinformation campaigns in a number of countries concerning the vaccine when we found it, and other ridiculous psuedo cures. YOU were part of a group that participated in disinformation campaigns so you dont want to think about the fact this can be harmful to people in a Population.

1. Masks are for sissies, YOU are infringing upon my RIGHTS.
    2. the vaccine is highly unsafe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh christ...

We are back to this again...

Fruitless.
    "I choose to be ignorant" Darrin.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Alcoholism won't kill Darrin. His liver will.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I already bolded 3 different parts of this FOR YOU and told you why this was a huge stretch and why this virologist does not get his weak points, especially EVOLUTION thru NATURAL selection.

Would you please go back and bring my response to this.
    No need to. Already responded to your bolded responses the first time. I don’t call you replying to those. Would you please go back and bring up your responses to those.

Thread Information