My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    must have missed that in my poly sci classes
    You've missed a lot in school tbh just by what I see from you here on ST. Good thing your paralegal does all the heavy lifting for you lawyer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've missed a lot in school tbh just by what I see from you here on ST. Good thing your paralegal does all the heavy lifting for you lawyer.
    work smarter, not harder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    work smarter, not harder
    True that!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol WeebsTheDweeb calling all us unvaccinated "rats"... I wonder who else related the same of a certain demo of people back in the 1930's-40's Germany?

Either way, no one is scared of a Weebo when truly hits the fan. No one!
    Funny part of his post is that he referenced the black plague which is what started the rise of anti-semitism in Europe. Failing leaders needed a scapegoat for their failure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny part of his post is that he referenced the black plague which is what started the rise of anti-semitism in Europe. Failing leaders needed a scapegoat for their failure.
    All these DWeebs here on ST are literal racist fascist mini authoritarian tyrants who think their time is now. The bullied salivating to be the bully.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Snakeboi and kw teaming up to own some libs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aussies putting military on the streets to enforce lockdown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snakeboi and kw teaming up to own some libs
    Should I post the same GIF whenever you reply? I mean you suck the tiny s of your buddies here all the time bro. You're just mad and literally have nothing of substance to add.

Btw, I'm pretty liberal but def not "progressive" and def not "republican".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Stupid vbulletin and its double posting for no damn reason at all... Ugh!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there was a time where this was accurate, but it has since aged like warm milk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol WeebsTheDweeb calling all us unvaccinated "rats"... I wonder who else related the same of a certain demo of people back in the 1930's-40's Germany?

Either way, no one is scared of a Weebo when truly hits the fan. No one!
    I didn't call you a rat I called you a flea low class disease spreading kori

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't call you a rat I called you a flea low class disease spreading kori
    Yeah because I'm spreading a "disease" I don't even have.

If I had it though I'd love to spread it to you because my immune system is up to par but how about yours?

Poor sad pussy ass Weebs...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Least vaccinated groups are blacks, hispanics, young adults...the Trump base amirite

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Least vaccinated groups are blacks, hispanics, young adults...the Trump base amirite

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol poor libs lashing out over Biden's failure
    biden's vaccine rollout was a huge success...70% vaxx among adults..only ones still pending are the poorly educated low class koriwhat types

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah because I'm spreading a "disease" I don't even have.

If I had it though I'd love to spread it to you because my immune system is up to par but how about yours?

Poor sad pussy ass Weebs...
    I've heard that one before...seems to go out the window when they start begging for o2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im sure this will get some traction if you keep repeating it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah we're "anti-vaccine" because we're anti this vaccine(s). You're so dumb bro and you eat up everything on Twitter which says plenty about who you truly are.

biden's vaccine rollout was a huge success...70% vaxx among adults..only ones still pending are the poorly educated low class koriwhat types
    How exactly am I "poorly educated"? I am damn sure I could do more in life than you can do behind your 9-5 job if you even have one. You literally have no clue and your hatred for those who aren't pussies like yourself is laughable.

Btw, Trump's Vaccine(s) and Trump's Rollout! Get it right you pussy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've heard that one before...seems to go out the window when they start begging for o2
    Then lets hope you'll be begging for o2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im sure this will get some traction if you keep repeating it
    True though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah we're "anti-vaccine" because we're anti this vaccine(s). You're so dumb bro and you eat up everything on Twitter which says plenty about who you truly are.

How exactly am I "poorly educated"? I am damn sure I could do more in life than you can do behind your 9-5 job if you even have one. You literally have no clue and your hatred for those who aren't pussies like yourself is laughable.

Btw, Trump's Vaccine(s) and Trump's Rollout! Get it right you pussy!
    what have you done kori? oh ya...you're renting a condo and occasionally pull in $200 for a couple of hours of ty tattoo work

which is it? trump vaccine and rollout for a killer virus or is it just a "flu" with a 99.9999999999 recovery rate...you morons can't keep your stories straight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How exactly am I "poorly educated"?
    poorly educated doesn't mean stupid or incompetent

to answer the question of how you are poorly educated, we'd need to know what your highest level of education is. any degrees following middle school?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what have you done kori? oh ya...you're renting a condo and occasionally pull in $200 for a couple of hours of ty tattoo work

which is it? trump vaccine and rollout for a killer virus or is it just a "flu" with a 99.9999999999 recovery rate...you morons can't keep your stories straight
    Who cares what I rent when I actually own and who cares what I make at work as long as I am contributing to society? Why is that always your go to? You sit on ST and act like your time is worth money and money is what you're after while wasting countless hours chatting with "losers" like myself... You aren't making an argument for yourself and more so solidifying my theory that you're a pussy and you're pathetic but here on ST you can be anything you'd like.

Now as for Trump, he was ing stupid for playing along with any of this bull but give the man credit especially if you think you're going to slide that credit over to Biden.

And when did I say it was just a flu? You keep lumping in with others and then putting words in my mouth. You sir are truly the moron and those tactics are those of morons tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    poorly educated doesn't mean stupid or incompetent

to answer the question of how you are poorly educated, we'd need to know what your highest level of education is. any degrees following middle school?
    If your dumbass could use the search feature here maybe then you'd get your answer. I'm seriously glad I'm no faux intellectual like you, DWeebs, et al.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares what I rent when I actually own and who cares what I make at work as long as I am contributing to society? Why is that always your go to? You sit on ST and act like your time is worth money and money is what you're after while wasting countless hours chatting with "losers" like myself... You aren't making an argument for yourself and more so solidifying my theory that you're a pussy and you're pathetic but here on ST you can be anything you'd like.

Now as for Trump, he was ing stupid for playing along with any of this bull but give the man credit especially if you think you're going to slide that credit over to Biden.

And when did I say it was just a flu? You keep lumping in with others and then putting words in my mouth. You sir are truly the moron and those tactics are those of morons tbh.
    so what are you kori?

Thread Information