My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dr Falsuchi has flip flopped more than Arnold at the Terminator series

If you had a cancer dr.as flip floppy as him youd be dead or immediatley run to another hospital.
    I would actually argue the exact opposite. It would be a terrible sign if your doctor is not updating his views upon receiving new data and new information about a new disease, new variants, etc.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Covid vaccine mandates are on the rise. Will that move the needle?

Vaccination requirements may capture more people who haven't yet been inoculated.

"Every little bit helps," a doctor said, but the true impact remains unclear.

Federal and state employers and some private businesses are edging closer to requiring workers to be vaccinated

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/covid-vaccine-mandates-are-rise-will-move-needle-n1275340

Even slave-driver Amazon requiring masks in their sweatshops

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would actually argue the exact opposite. It would be a terrible sign if your doctor is not updating his views upon receiving new data and new information about a new disease, new variants, etc.
    Disagree 100% I would hope my dr has treated cancer patients successfully yet. And already has clear treatment. If there are lots of changes in treatment especially contradicting ones, thata sign of a doctor. Run. Run

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wishing billions of children and immunocompromised to die. (And every baby dead that would mean end of civilization)

Nice, Hitler.
    Children can’t be vaccinated yet you ing Neanderthal. I’m talking about those who can be but choose not to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree 100% I would hope my dr has treated cancer patients successfully yet. And already has clear treatment. If there are lots of changes in treatment especially contradicting ones, thata sign of a doctor. Run. Run
    Cancer isn't two years old though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Children can’t be vaccinated yet you ing Neanderthal. I’m talking about those who can be but choose not to.
    You didnt say that, Einstein.

Be clear next time or you get another pimp slap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then Terminators opinion is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One way to get rid of MAGA s at work.

If your employer fires you because you won’t get the COVID vaccine, don’t expect to collect unemployment.

Each day more employers are telling employees they need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 to work in person or risk being fired.

In most states, individuals have to prove they’re out of work through no fault of their own to collect unemployment benefits.

“This often means that they are let go due to a lack of work,” said Alana Ackels, a labor and employment lawyer at Bell Nunnally, a Dallas-based law firm.

“Typically, an employee who is terminated for failing to comply with company policies is not eligible for unemployment benefits, which would include refusing to comply with a company’s COVID-19 prevention policies, masking requirements or vaccine requirements,” Ackels told Marke ch.

But an employee who has proof of a medical exemption or religious objection to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine may still be eligible to collect unemployment benefits if fired, said Rebecca Dixon, executive director at the National Employment Law Project, a nonprofit that advocates for worker’s rights.

Otherwise, refusing to get a COVID-19 vaccine, if your employer requires one, “is akin to an employee’s refusal to submit to permissible drug tests or participate in safety trainings,” said Ronald Zambrano, employment law chair at West Coast Trial Lawyers, a Los Angeles–based law firm. That is, such an employee, when terminated, would not qualify for unemployment benefits, Zambrano said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/care...?ocid=msedgntp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree 100%. I want my doctor to look at the data to make decisions as not every case is the same, and I want my doctor up to date and changing his strategy as new information about cancer treatments comes about.

If your doctor is still handling cancer patients like it's 1920, run, run...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Covid treatment has barely been around for just over a year. Methods change fast like that in this time frame. If you don't understand that then you're really too stupid to understand much else about this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree 100%. I want my doctor to look at the data to make decisions as not every case is the same, and I want my doctor up to date and changing his strategy as new information about cancer treatments comes about.

If your doctor is still handling cancer patients like it's 1920, run, run...
    Lol if your dr is still studying data on Cancer you are in for a world.of hurt.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have been through this before.
    A flip flop for hater is getting new reliable data, and changing your model.
    This is how SCIENCE works.
    Hater does not like the way science works. He wants it to as simple as possible at the expense of any accuracy.
    This is virus is different, it has to be figured out, constantly. You just completely disregard the recent history of this whole ordeal and pretend like a change in course because of new info is a flip flop. "Oh lets just wait five years and let the house burn down, then we will figure out why it burned to the ground. Safety first!" You just dont get it. You either react immediately and compulsively with no thought whatsoever when it suits your politics, or say everything is just peachy in Russia, 23 years of harmony under Putin.

The problem is all you crave the politics of authoritarians and use this as your science.
    You dont give two s about people, stop it with your maudlin charade. You are deceitful dumbass.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have no idea that good doctors are ALWAYS working with and MUST take continuing education courses.
    Good luck to you when you get sick and your doctor turns you upside down and bleeds you, George Washington style.
    And maybe you actually survive and claim, it works! You dont understand data and you dont understand probability.
    And you really dont understand the science of medicine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cHiLdReN dOn'T gEt CovId

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iceland has had the whole kit and kaboodle: masking, social distancing, testing/tracing, travel restrictions, quarantine (and double testing for positives), national scale, real-time data collection -- as well as 93% of people over 16 fully vaccinated.

It looks like herd immunity isn't reachable with the current generation of vaccines. Info from Denmark reinforces the inference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have no idea that good doctors are ALWAYS working with and MUST take continuing education courses.
    Good luck to you when you get sick and your doctor turns you upside down and bleeds you, George Washington style.
    And maybe you actually survive and claim, it works! You dont understand data and you dont understand probability.
    And you really dont understand the science of medicine.
    Pretty much this. To say that medicine isn't always evolving is like saying IT has been stagnant for the last 30 years. Treatment modalities, even for common disease processes, are always changing based on latest research. Doctors and hospitals are always re-educating and learning new strategies. They have to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘There is a real cost’: As Covid shows, barring bedside visitors from ICU deprives patients of the best care

A growing body of evidence supports the theory that bedside visitors offer not only comfort, but true clinical value. As experts on their loved ones, they can provide important details that may be missing from health records, and can clock subtle changes in behavior that may precede adverse medical complications. Visitors can calm agitated patients with a touch of the hand and reassure them with a word. They fluff pillows, fetch ice, clip fingernails, brush hair, and bring in favorite foods that might convince someone to eat for the first time in a long time.

And humanizing the ICU, it turns out, can actually help someone survive and recover fully from critical illness. Around the world, studies are showing that when visiting hours are longer and more flexible, ICU stays are shorter. Patients are less likely to suffer from delirium or anxiety. They have lower levels of stress-related hormones. Coronary patients had lower heart rates after bedside visits; patients with brain conditions showed a decrease in intracranial pressure during theirs. The studies have their limits, but taken together, the picture is clear: In almost every case, more and longer visits improves a patient’s health.

“There seems to be this feeling that family is nice-to-have, not essential,” said Daniela Lamas, a pulmonary and critical care physician at Brigham & Women’s Hospital in Boston. But when they’re not around, as has been the case during most of the pandemic, she said, “there is a real cost.”
    https://www.statnews.com/2021/07/28/...-of-best-care/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doctors are required to take continuing education on their area of expertise. Heck, even RNs need to as well.

If your doctor isn't doing it, he shouldn't have a license to practice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didnt say that, Einstein.

Be clear next time or you get another pimp slap.
    Are you vaccinated or not?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is obvious as well. New disease, now new variants, it's a very fluid environment out there with very active research.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater wants to be put on a ventilator immediately since that's what doctors did at the start of the pandemic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see that hater is still spouting re ed bull and can still never admit when he is wrong.

Thread Information