My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of fake news making the rounds... good thing we have actual researchers calling them out...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see that hater is still spouting re ed bull and can still never admit when he is wrong.
    He still doesnt seem to get that multlpying emojis doesn't strengthen his point, but the opposite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doctors are required to take continuing education on their area of expertise. Heck, even RNs need to as well.

If your doctor isn't doing it, he shouldn't have a license to practice.
    hater strikes me as the guy that goes to a chiropractor when he needs medical care

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw you posting the same tweet on the other thread

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol hater getting bukkake’d

again

(oh yeah - emojis)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater strikes me as the guy that goes to a chiropractor when he needs medical care
    I actually think he's just being contrarian, and doesn't want to lose his Fauci schtick...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida church reeling after six members die within 10 days amid e in cases

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/08/08/jacksonville-church-covid

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Covid killed her husband.

Now it’s taking the only home her kids have ever known.

The death of Lisa Grim’s 37-year-old husband not only devastated her and her two sons emotionally,

it has broken them financially

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...uri-home-loss/

homicidal Trash and his homicidal sycophants to .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doctors are required to take continuing education on their area of expertise. Heck, even RNs need to as well.

If your doctor isn't doing it, he shouldn't have a license to practice.
    Sure they need to continue education. Just not when you have 3 months to live due to cancer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater wants to be put on a ventilator immediately since that's what doctors did at the start of the pandemic.
    this idiot thinks 100% of covid infected patients were being put on vetilators in 2020

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater wants to be put on a ventilator immediately since that's what doctors did at the start of the pandemic.
    this idiot thinks 100% of covid infected patients were being put on vetilators in 2020

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you strike me as a guy who believes Putin is a dictator

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually think he's just being contrarian, and doesn't want to lose his Fauci schtick...
    I actually think Falsuchism is a fraud and a disaster. Thus why we have 600k dead carcasses on the ground

But to each his own

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Falsuchi's great calls:

Jan. 21 - the day the first COVID-19 case in the U.S. was confirmed - Fauci appeared on conservative Newsmax TV. "Bottom line, we don't have to worry about this one, right?" asked Greg Kelly, the host.

Fauci said, "Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about."

Jan. 26, Fauci gave an interview to John Catsimatidis, a syndicated radio host in New York. "What can you tell the American people about what's been going on?" Catsimatidis asked. "Should they be scared?"

"I don't think so," Fauci said. "The American people should not be worried or frightened by this. It's a very, very low risk to the United States, but it's something we, as public health officials, need to take very seriously."

I can only imagine cancer dr Falsuchi telling me my tumor and dizziness are nothing to worry about

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #StillWithHim

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone other than medical doctors calling themselves doctor is ing cringe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    except jill biden

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater panic posting

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't mind it since that's what it was decided they would be called long ago -- but it needs to be clear in like twitter handles or anything they write that they aren't medical doctors.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? Does she have a Ph D in literature or something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? Does she have a Ph D in literature or something?
    something like that. conservatives were up in arms about it though. they deserve a little triggering after basing Trump's entire first term on how much he triggered libs instead of actual policy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    double post

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida and Texas Are Competing to See Who Can Come Up With the Dumbest COVID Rules

While Joe Biden calls on elected officials to help fight the pandemic or “get out of the way,” Ron DeSantis and Greg Abbott are outdoing one another to see who can make their state more virus-riddled.

Thanks to Ron DeSantis, the profoundly cynical and incorrigibly smug Florida governor,

the Sunshine State had lead by a nose in this race to the bottom.

DeSantis has

mocked public health officials as caseloads skyrocketed,

pursued an
    idiotic offensive against Biden, and

enacted rules designed to prevent
    mask and vaccine requirements and

to
    forbid municipalities from ins uting their own COVID safety measures.

Texas, led by Greg Abbott, who has also banned local COVID ordinances, has come roaring back.

On Thursday, the state released a new guidance that somehow makes DeSantis’s
    effort to block cruise ships from requiring vaccines seem smart:

Under recommendations from the
    Texas Education Agency,

schools do not need to conduct contract tracing and

do not need to let parents know if a student has tested positive for the virus.

If a student does come into contact with an infected person,

a parent can still send them to school under the new guidance.

Not only are they declining to push vaccinations,

as other government and business officials are doing with
    increased urgency,

the two governors are actively standing in the way of precautions to at least limit the spread of the virus,

which they’ve cavalierly downplayed.

“This is our COVID season,” DeSantis shrugged Thursday.

DeSantis on Thursday came out against health care facilities requiring staff to be vaccinated: “It’s not something I support,” he said.)

DeSantis and Abbott may be overseeing a breeding ground for potential new variants

“When you give it ample opportunity to mutate,” Dr. Anthony Fauci said Thursday,

“you may sooner or later get another variant, and

it is possible that that variant might be in some respects worse than the already very difficult variant we’re dealing with now.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/08/florida-texas-competing-to-see-who-can-come-up-with-dumbest-covid-rules

the chances of a much worse variant are much greater in countries the Capitalist-driven for-profit BigPharma has refused to help.

Capitalism, Capitalists

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    horrific, if accurate

A study by Imperial College London found that Covid-19 test positivity among UK children five to 12 years was two- to six-fold higher than for persons 45 and older. As of Wednesday, one in 10 Covid-19 test results for US children five to 11 years are positive, and the week-over-week rise in test positivity is climbing fastest for this age group. Covid-19 test positivity among US children 12-17 (12.3%) is higher than for any other age group.

A published report of Scottish data noted that the Delta variant doubles the risk of Covid-19 hospitalization, regardless of age. The number of US children in the hospital due to Covid-19 doubled between 30 June and 31 July. On Thursday, US hospitals reported 249 pediatric admissions due to Covid-19, which is four admissions shy of the all-time single-day record (253). On a population-adjusted basis, the weekly average of US children admitted to hospitals with Covid-19 is rising faster than any other age group (as of Wednesday).

There is growing evidence to show that even mild or asymptomatic cases of Covid-19 among children can evolve into chronic (“long”) Covid. Newly published research suggests that at least one in 25 children with Covid-19 experience symptoms lasting more than four weeks. A separate UK government report estimates that at least one in eight children still have symptoms five weeks after their initial infection. Emerging data also suggests that up to one in 50 asymptomatic Covid-19 cases among children will evolve into chronic Covid.
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-covid-schools

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Falsuchi's great calls:

Jan. 21 - the day the first COVID-19 case in the U.S. was confirmed - Fauci appeared on conservative Newsmax TV. "Bottom line, we don't have to worry about this one, right?" asked Greg Kelly, the host.

Fauci said, "Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about."

Jan. 26, Fauci gave an interview to John Catsimatidis, a syndicated radio host in New York. "What can you tell the American people about what's been going on?" Catsimatidis asked. "Should they be scared?"

"I don't think so," Fauci said. "The American people should not be worried or frightened by this. It's a very, very low risk to the United States, but it's something we, as public health officials, need to take very seriously."

I can only imagine cancer dr Falsuchi telling me my tumor and dizziness are nothing to worry about
    Look at the dates. You're making my point for me.

Thread Information