My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why are you masked up?
    because while vaccines do significantly decrease your chance of contracting covid, they are not 100% effective at doing so (though even in those "breakthrough cases" they protect the individuals from coming down with more significant symptoms).

because i'm not a selfish ass, i still mask up because i might be one of those breakthrough cases who doesnt develop noticeable symptoms, and i dont want to be spreading it around to others

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater: wear a ing mask

hater: i got vaccinated

also hater: lol spurraider wears a mask

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because while vaccines do significantly decrease your chance of contracting covid, they are not 100% effective at doing so (though even in those "breakthrough cases" they protect the individuals from coming down with more significant symptoms).

because i'm not a selfish ass, i still mask up because i might be one of those breakthrough cases who doesnt develop noticeable symptoms, and i dont want to be spreading it around to others
    You're saying vaccines don't prevent infection, they prevent or reduce disease which is exactly what I said.

Stop spreading misinformation based on bad data to try and promote vaccination. It is counterproductive imo.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Yeah I asked you what you thought of Trump's work if South Korea was that much of a up with ~2000 dead up until now.
    Yeah that was your first deflection. I never said South Korea ed up I simply asked you about their test and trace now which you refuse to address.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST Trump s circling the wagons around COVID

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that was your first deflection. I never said South Korea ed up I simply asked you about their test and trace now which you refuse to address.
    LOL still the same out of you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're saying vaccines don't prevent infection, they prevent or reduce disease which is exactly what I said.

Stop spreading misinformation based on bad data to try and promote vaccination. It is counterproductive imo.
    i'm not. you're just getting it wrong.

vaccines do significantly prevent infection, just not totally. you are less likely to test positive for covid after having been vaccinated. that's a fact. they're not 100% foolproof at preventing infection, but they do significantly help in that department. basically you already have antibodies ready to go to attack the viral cells after you've been exposed to it, and prevent you from reaching the point where you would test positive. sometimes, particularly where the viral load is higher, even those antibodies from the vaccine aren't quite enough and you still end up testing positive and potentially develop symptoms

even IF you are one of those breakthrough cases, the vaccine also helps prevent you from developing more serious symptoms or death.

both of these things are true. the vaccine isn't 100% effective in either category, but its a of a lot better than being unvaccinated

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    My point still stands. Comparing unvaccinated vs vaccinated cases and including multiple months when the vaccine wasn’t readily available is weak way to get the eye opening chart they were looking for. There is no need to mislead people.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    LOL still the same out of you
    Next time don’t bring something up if you don’t want to discuss it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My point still stands. Comparing unvaccinated vs vaccinated cases and including multiple months when the vaccine wasn’t readily available is weak way to get the eye opening chart they were looking for. There is no need to mislead people.
    that post you apparently skipped over still demonstrates the same principle in effect even when looking at more recent timeframes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next time don’t bring something up if you don’t want to discuss it
    Whatever, ChumpTrumper.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    that post you apparently skipped over still demonstrates the same principle in effect even when looking at more recent timeframes
    My point still stands. Were you aware what you posted included multiple months when the vaccine wasn’t readily available? Would that skew data?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Whatever, ChumpTrumper.
    you’ve literally just done everything you’re accusing me of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you’ve literally just done everything you’re accusing me of.
    Jeez, do you ever stop posting?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeez, do you ever stop posting?
    Who is this? Just curious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is this? Just curious

Some Mexican drug lord who was a big Spurs fan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My point still stands. Were you aware what you posted included multiple months when the vaccine wasn’t readily available? Would that skew data?
    the vaccine wasnt readily available to the general population but it was rolled out in a way to target the most vulnerable people first, such that by january 2021, everybody over 65 was eligible as with all essential workers. for instance, people between 12 and 18 were the most recent group to gain eligibility, but its not like these people represented a significant part of those stats.

even data looking at the most recent month(s) shows the same trend, so you're really arguing a moot point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some Mexican drug lord who was a big Spurs fan
    Cool. Was wondering if it was that dude who had all those bodies buried in his yard.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID-infected children in Arkansas arriving at hospitals with 'wrecked lungs'

COVID-19 is spreading catastrophically in Arkansas — and unlike past outbreaks, this one is attacking children aggressively.

she's now seeing roughly three times as many children at a time in her hospital and all of them are unvaccinated.

the newer Delta variant, which is driving the current resurgence, is also more dangerous to children — in large part simply because it is more dangerous to everyone.

They're coming in with wrecked lungs, struggling to breathe;

they're not bouncing back with typical youthful resilience, despite having been very healthy before ...

It's become common for more than half of the kids in the ICU to be on ventilators.

A few have been in the hospital for more than a month."

https://www.rawstory.com/children-and-19

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID-infected children in Arkansas arriving at hospitals with 'wrecked lungs'

COVID-19 is spreading catastrophically in Arkansas — and unlike past outbreaks, this one is attacking children aggressively.

she's now seeing roughly three times as many children at a time in her hospital and all of them are unvaccinated.

the newer Delta variant, which is driving the current resurgence, is also more dangerous to children — in large part simply because it is more dangerous to everyone.

They're coming in with wrecked lungs, struggling to breathe;

they're not bouncing back with typical youthful resilience, despite having been very healthy before ...

It's become common for more than half of the kids in the ICU to be on ventilators.

A few have been in the hospital for more than a month."

https://www.rawstory.com/children-and-19

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater: wear a ing mask

hater: i got vaccinated

also hater: lol spurraider wears a mask
    I always said wear a ing mask because I knew vaccines were . Called it

Yes I did get vaxed cause I live w little nephews and also had plans to travel.internationally. ce la vie

Yes and lol u because you claim vaccines are great and a silver bullet and you say this while wearing a mask

u

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST Trump s circling the wagons around COVID
    You say this while wearing a mask at the drive through

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I took the vaccine that doesn't work to protect my little nephews!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I took the vaccine that doesn't work to protect my little nephews!
    Yup got duped it happens

You got duped too you just still dont realize it

How many shots are you on? 3, 4?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always said wear a ing mask because I knew vaccines were . Called it
    How stupid do you have to be to actually believe these vaccines are

Thread Information