Page 113 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 13631031091101111121131141151161171231632136131113 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is bs-ing his way through this, like he's done with everything else.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come Monday gonna have all these millions of tests & gonna be huntin' high & low for Americans to submit to one.
    These tests help us not only now, but to understand how curiously infectious disease gets passed on when this happens again.
    We might be better prepared, so we don’t waste resources on things we don’t need to. I thought the (R) team was all about not wasting money. I certainly am.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is bs-ing his way through this, like he's done with everything else.
    Did you catch his talk at the CDC totally hilarious insane bul

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Here's the full Tweet Thread

Defend your boy. I believe you are at least 60. That means you are vulnerable to this virus. He had a team of professionals that were monitoring this and other deadly viruses that threaten our way of living. What did he do? He fired them! WTF?

And instead of taking the blame, he deflects. "It's not my fault. Obama this Obama that."

Well Obama is not POTUS right now - the Orange Russian ASSet is! SMFH.

We got ER Doctors, Nurses and Surgeons - nationwide - who are all vulnerable, like you are. Why? If anyone exhibits symptoms, where will they go first? The ER. EMTALA says ERs can't turn people away - even the uninsured. COVID-19 can expose the very people charged with saving lives.

And the Orange menace had the nerve to call it a hoax just a few days ago. Now his inept administration is scrambling to do something last minute when Tom Bossert and HIS Department of Homeland Security would have been working on preventing this from effecting the United States in the first place.

Defend your boy to the death if you need to. I thought I saw it all with 9/11. This is worse. MUCH worse. SMH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

SMH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Chris what are your thoughts on this clip?

This is impeachable, but we know the Rs won't do their jobs. The Orange menace should be in the clink tbh. This clip is disturbing to say the least.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's the full Tweet Thread

Defend your boy. I believe you are at least 60. That means you are vulnerable to this virus. He had a team of professionals that were monitoring this and other deadly viruses that threaten our way of living. What did he do? He fired them! WTF?

And instead of taking the blame, he deflects. "It's not my fault. Obama this Obama that."

Well Obama is not POTUS right now - the Orange Russian ASSet is! SMFH.

We got ER Doctors, Nurses and Surgeons - nationwide - who are all vulnerable, like you are. Why? If anyone exhibits symptoms, where will they go first? The ER. EMTALA says ERs can't turn people away - even the uninsured. COVID-19 can expose the very people charged with saving lives.

And the Orange menace had the nerve to call it a hoax just a few days ago. Now his inept administration is scrambling to do something last minute when Tom Bossert and HIS Department of Homeland Security would have been working on preventing this from effecting the United States in the first place.

Defend your boy to the death if you need to. I thought I saw it all with 9/11. This is worse. MUCH worse. SMH
    He's actually trying to gaslight all of America

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    These tests help us not only now, but to understand how curiously infectious disease gets passed on when this happens again.
    We might be better prepared, so we don’t waste resources on things we don’t need to. I thought the (R) team was all about not wasting money. I certainly am.
    Sorry to be late in response, peeg...

but, it's difficult to take any of this (your points) serious now. Everything is skewed to frustrate & defeat this President. There is no clear signal to persevere, just to cause trouble & defeat..."gotcha." "got 'em." To bludgeon & draw blood.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

but, it's difficult to take any of this (your points) serious now. Everything is skewed to frustrate & defeat this President. There is no clear signal to persevere, just to cause trouble & defeat..."gotcha." "got 'em." To bludgeon & draw blood.
    Trump did this to himself. He should have stuck to his guns and keep saying that Coronavirus is a hoax. What a ing shill.

Daddy Trump says Coronavirus is real so now all the Trump s have emptied the grocery stores of meat. Re s.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What is your honest opinion about this exchange?

I. Am. Speechless. Wow
    PBS asked for a question from her & the old man granted it. He didn't have to, he was not forced. Perhaps he even was pleased. They have a history.

Everybody & their sister know rule #1:::"You hit him he's going to hit back 10x harder."

Rule #2? Obey all rules.

He was waiting on her.

I've no sympathy for her.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump did this to himself. He should have stuck to his guns and keep saying that Coronavirus is a hoax. What a ing shill.

Daddy Trump says Coronavirus is real so now all the Trump s have emptied the grocery stores of meat. Re s.
    The only thing he did to himself was leave Hillary dead in the ground.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They wax philosophical and seem to take a clinical viewpoint then it just nosedives near the end of their take into a screaming fit against Trump. It's actually quite funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aren't there enough posters here running this conspiracy schtick into the ground already?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris what are your thoughts on this clip?
    Another Democrat lying his ass off because Trump is cutting off their spigots.

You want Trump to die.

You want Trump to go to jail.

You are seeking to vindicate your wrath, and Media is happy to hold your hand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    koriwhat
    LMAO

This message is hidden because koriwhat is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list
    Didn't see much in the brief detante that was worth bothering with. Back to not bothering with it, other than be minor respect of this one message. fwtw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

SMH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The buck stops with Mike Pence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Posted 3/9 in Italy, around Milan

2/ First, Lumbardy is the most developed region in Italy and it has a extraordinary good healthcare, I have worked in Italy, UK and Aus and don’t make the mistake to think that what is happening is happening in a 3rd world country.

3/ The current situation is difficult to imagine and numbers do not explain things at all. Our hospitals are overwhelmed by Covid-19, they are running 200% capacity

4/ We’ve stopped all routine, all ORs have been converted to ITUs and they are now diverting or not treating all other emergencies like trauma or strokes. There are hundreds of pts with severe resp failure and many of them do not have access to anything above a reservoir mask.

5/ Patients above 65 or younger with comorbidities are not even assessed by ITU, I am not saying not tubed, I’m saying not assessed and no ITU staff attends when they arrest. Staff are working as much as they can but they are starting to get sick and are emotionally overwhelmed.

6/ My friends call me in tears because they see people dying in front of them and they con only offer some oxygen. Ortho and pathologists are being given a leaflet and sent to see patients on NIV. PLEASE STOP, READ THIS AGAIN AND THINK.

7/ We have seen the same pattern in different areas a week apart, and there is no reason that in a few weeks it won’t be the same everywhere, this is the pattern:

8/ 1)A few positive cases, first mild measures, people are told to avoid ED but still hang out in groups, everyone says not to panick
    2)Some moderate resp failures and a few severe ones that need tube, but regular access to ED is significantly reduced so everything looks great

9/ 3)Tons of patients with moderate resp failure, that overtime deteriorate to saturate ICUs first, then NIVs, then CPAP hoods, then even O2.
    4)Staff gets sick so it gets difficult to cover for shifts, mortality es also from all other causes that can’t be treated properly.

10/ Everything about how to treat them is online but the only things that will make a difference are: do not be afraid of massively strict measures to keep people safe,

11/ if governments won’t do this at least keep your family safe, your loved ones with history of cancer or diabetes or any transplant will not be tubed if they need it even if they are young. By safe I mean YOU do not attend them and YOU decide who does and YOU teach them how to.

12/ Another typical at ude is read and listen to people saying things like this and think “that’s bad dude” and then go out for dinner because you think you’ll be safe.

13/ We have seen it, you won’t be if you don’t take it seriously. I really hope it won’t be as bad as here but prepare.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coronavirus: Why You Must Act Now

https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coron...e-f4d3d9cd99ca

When you’re done reading the article, this is what you’ll take away:

The coronavirus is coming to you.
    It’s coming at an exponential speed: gradually, and then suddenly.
    It’s a matter of days. Maybe a week or two.
    When it does, your healthcare system will be overwhelmed.
    Your fellow citizens will be treated in the hallways.
    Exhausted healthcare workers will break down. Some will die.
    They will have to decide which patient gets the oxygen and which one dies.
    The only way to prevent this is social distancing today. Not tomorrow. Today.
    That means keeping as many people home as possible, starting now.

This is an issue: You only know the official cases, not the true ones. But you need to know the true ones. How can you estimate the true ones?

First, through deaths. If you have deaths in your region, you can use that to guess the number of true current cases. We know approximately how long it takes for that person to go from catching the virus to dying on average (17.3 days). That means the person who died on 2/29 in Washington State probably got infected around 2/12.

Then, you know the mortality rate. For this scenario, I’m using 1% (we’ll discuss later the details). That means that, around 2/12, there were already around ~100 cases in the area (of which only one ended up in death 17.3 days later).

Washington state has today 22 deaths. With that quick calculation, you get ~16,000 true coronavirus cases today. As many as the official cases in Italy and Iran combined.

good charts in there, but basically what it says is if you lock the city down / have people socially distance early and for about a month, that provides hospitals enough time to properly handle serious cases (with intubation, ventilators, etc), and much much fewer people die.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another Democrat lying his ass off because Trump is cutting off their spigots.

You want Trump to die.

You want Trump to go to jail.

You are seeking to vindicate your wrath, and Media is happy to hold your hand.
    Sounds like you, Shillary and Fox News, tbh...

Thread Information