Page 114 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 14641041101111121131141151161171181241642146141114 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 40778
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lot of good here

shows USA is ing behind the ball on this

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Critics remember Susan Collins’ insistence pandemic flu funding be cut from 2009 stimulus package

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/critics-remember-susan-collins-insistence-pandemic-flu-funding-be-cut-from-2009-stimulus-package/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3955&re cip_id=298460&list_id=1

2009?

"59 million Americans contracted the H1N1 virus,

265,000 were hospitalized as a result, and

12,000 died.
    "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_f..._United_States

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Explain to me how an actual National Emergency frees up $50 billion or so, but we can 'inject' $1.5 Trillion in a whim to the financial sector?

(sorry, this post isn't about loving or hating trump)
    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...ederal-reserve

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP LAWMAKER WHO VOTED AGAINST PAID SICK LEAVE IN FLORIDA TAKES PAID LEAVE FROM CONGRESS

https://theintercept.com/2020/03/12/...e-coronavirus/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its a handout to corporations(banks) plain and simple

they dont have to pay the “loan”(handout), the Fed just keeps the “bonds” are which could be worthless if the economy reaches a depression

remeber the bankd are “too big to fail” to which means they dont have to pay back any of this

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Another Democrat lying his ass off because Trump is cutting off their spigots.

You want Trump to die.

You want Trump to go to jail.

You are seeking to vindicate your wrath, and Media is happy to hold your hand.
    Chris this is silly and you know it. I don't like Trump at all. I don't want him as POTUS and I want him to be brought to justice for his many crimes, true...while he is ALIVE. He deserves to have everyone who him and his family has made suffer see HIM suffer. After he's suffered, then I'll tell him:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    PBS asked for a question from her & the old man granted it. He didn't have to, he was not forced. Perhaps he even was pleased. They have a history.

Everybody & their sister know rule #1:::"You hit him he's going to hit back 10x harder."

Rule #2? Obey all rules.

He was waiting on her.

I've no sympathy for her.
    I didn't ask for sympathy for her. I asked for honest thoughts on the merits of her questioning. She is asking the hard hitting questions that every POTUS should stand up and take.

His actions of firing the very people, no, professionals and experts - that could have prevented this pandemic in the first place.

Who cares if he "hits back at his critics" or not? I don't care. I care that the most powerful man in the world made a catastrophic mistake that are gonna cost thousands of lives.

More thoughts on the infamous exchange

I see Trump defenders deflecting blame off of him. He even said himself that Barack Obama was responsible in 2013:

And he was right. Leaders take responsibility when things go well. They sure as better take responsibility when things go awry. He needs to take his own 2013 advice.

PS - don't think I don't notice when you glance over my posts calling out hypocrisy of Trump and his base. Probably the vast majority of his base are vulnerable RIGHT NOW to COVID-19. FACT. Especially the elderly (who may be underinsured) and the poor (who are uninsured). They better be careful out there. Someone can cough on you or sneeze on you or even just talk to you within 5 feet (we know droplets of spittle come out every time we talk). If that happens from someone who has COVID-19, and doesn't even know it, you're fcked.

You can thank David Dennison for that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    GOP LAWMAKER WHO VOTED AGAINST PAID SICK LEAVE IN FLORIDA TAKES PAID LEAVE FROM CONGRESS

https://theintercept.com/2020/03/12/...e-coronavirus/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When is the next Trump rally? Surely he wants to defend himself from the nerves of reporters correctly calling him out.

Question: if he has a rally in your city within the next 60 days, which of you Trumpers will go? Afterall, COVID-19 is a hoax, as he said.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When is the next Trump rally? Surely he wants to defend himself from the nerves of reporters correctly calling him out.

Question: if he has a rally in your city within the next 60 days, which of you Trumpers will go? Afterall, COVID-19 is a hoax, as he said.

I'll go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hopefully all of his supporters will go.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I live less than an hour from the WH. This is what my family and friends are dealing with, live and in living color:

Peep the date/time of the Tweet. Of course this is personal. I do blame Trump even if his base won't.

Funny part is he's not anymore safe than I am. We all live in the DMV. Secret Service can't protect him from this shiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Keep shaking hands David. I dare you!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cubby we have different political beliefs. I accepted that years ago. But as much as you my dude, I can't believe this for a second. Why? Because he wouldn't do it for you or no one else.

Where's your proof LkrFan? Vietnam. He did not have bone spurs. His family friend podiatrist lied to the US government.

Someone's son (who was poor) took a bullet for him in Vietnam. All because he wouldn't be willing to die for our country.

Yet you would put your health/life in jeopardy for him. I don't believe you would.

There is no real cure for this. There's no polio vaccine, or anything like that for COVID-19. Doctors are just treating symptoms and hoping for the best, basically. That's why people are dying. And the numbers will rise, unfortunately. Think about that.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cubby we have different political beliefs. I accepted that years ago. But as much as you my dude, I can't believe this for a second. Why? Because he wouldn't do it for you or no one else.

Where's your proof LkrFan? Vietnam. He did not have bone spurs. His family friend podiatrist lied to the US government.

Someone's son (who was poor) took a bullet for him in Vietnam. All because he wouldn't be willing to die for our country.

Yet you would put your health/life in jeopardy for him. I don't believe you would.

There is no real cure for this. There's no polio vaccine, or anything like that for COVID-19. Doctors are just treating symptoms and hoping for the best, basically. That's why people are dying. And the numbers will rise, unfortunately. Think about that.
    culburn never defends his fandom

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Because once I side a man I ain't walkin' away,,,ever.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because once I side a man I ain't walkin' away,,,ever.
    Germany after WW1:
    Broke and in tatters with what the citizens were told and convinced was a horrible treaty.
    Here is where a leader, who could produce proper scape goats and undying devotion, could thrive.

It takes blind devotion.

It can happen anywhere. Any of us could make proper Nazis, some of us would be heros.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Germany after WW1:
    Broke and in tatters with what the citizens were told and convinced was a horrible treaty.
    the WWI extremely punitive, vindictive treaty led Germany directly to Hitler and WWII, so most historians call it a bad treaty.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the WWI extremely punitive, vindictive treaty led Germany directly to Hitler and WWII, so most historians call it a bad treaty.
    and the American oligarchy's impoverishing the oligarchy led directly to the non-oligarchy, giving up on "democracy" and Capitalism, to elect Trash as "now for something completely different", and they were CONNED.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Germany after WW1:
    Here is where a leader, who could produce proper scape goats and undying devotion, could thrive.

It takes blind devotion.

It can happen anywhere. Any of us could make proper Nazis, some of us would be heros.

& the (world) learned a painful & infinitely wise lesson after WW1...don't starve 'em/loser out forever.

"Let 'em up easy, boys." Abe Lincoln after the Civil War. Lincoln's command had obviously been forgotten.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bingo!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Led directly to Hilter... No.
    His rise was very shaky and the Nazi party was not inevitable imo.

But back to the point.
    There are leaders who can enlist blind devotion by creating convenient scape goats and the proper message during the right time.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Led directly to Hilter... No.
    His rise was very shaky and the Nazi party was not inevitable imo.

But back to the point.
    There are leaders who can enlist blind devotion by creating convenient scape goats and the proper message during the right time.
    ...Obama/CNN during that Trayvon materiel.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    culburn never defends his fandom
    Oh I know

Thread Information