my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats not how it works. Especially since only 5% need a hospital bed. Vaxed or unvaxed. Not to mention everyone doesnt get infected at once
    What kind of moron are you?
    Is it not obvious that different places get hit at different times and its painfully obvious the majority STARTED in states with a high unvaxxed % that lived CLOSE to each other? You think populations are spread just perfectly evenly in every attribute.

fkn numbskull...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the rate at which it happens matters. we have some control over that. if we have mass casualties because hospitals get too jammed up that's a debacle -- an embarrassing and very painful failure.
    Agree

Biden should enact some federal mandates. Hes not so hes killing all these americans.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if we have mass casualties because hospitals get too jammed up that's a debacle -- an embarrassing and very painful failure.
    lol worried about the optics for ole Joe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree

Biden should enact some federal mandates. Hes not so hes killing all these americans.
    State and local control.
    Let them decide.
    What makes you think the United States is United after 4 years of voting for and seeing orange?
    Your governor DeInsanitus wants his state back. And by god he has it. And hes waffling around like the vaccinated that he is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    State and local control.
    Let them decide.
    What makes you think the United States is United after 4 years of voting for and seeing orange?
    Your governor DeInsanitus wants his state back. And by god he has it. And hes waffling around like the vaccinated that he is.
    And meanwhile Trump killed 400k and Biden killed 250k (so far)

Life goes on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And meanwhile Trump killed 400k and Biden killed 250k (so far)

Life goes on
    Yeah all this was inevitable.
    It had to happen, God's will.
    Make those numbers simple for your tiny head. and...

Some life goes on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree

States, cities and counties did the political heavy lifting last year. There were no federal mandates as I recall.

This year, red state governors like DeathSantis are playing D for COVID against cities and counties trying to protect people. That's the big difference -- Trump fought against mitigation the whole way.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah all this was inevitable.
    It had to happen, God's will.
    Make those numbers simple for your tiny head. and...

Some life goes on.
    If only MF Biden had divulged his "Plan" peeg.
    tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden stupidly told everyone throw away their masks, return to normal and go back to school in person -- that's on him.

But governors bear the responsibility for wrecking mitigation in their own states.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden stupidly told everyone throw away their masks, return to normal and go back to school in person -- that's on him.

But governors bear the responsibility for wrecking mitigation in their own states.
    He was actually following Dr Falsuchi

Same as Trump was.

Do you see a constant here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was actually following Dr Falsuchi

Same as Trump was.

Do you see a constant here?
    yes, the real power to mitigate ultimately rests with states and localities -- you keep overlooking this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    snowflakes spotted

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Geez, Winester with some candor. Winester

Talkin' to me. Conversin' with me. Now casting Biden down. Christ-a-mighty, dogs and cats must be living together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes, the real power to mitigate ultimately rests with states and localities -- you keep overlooking this.
    No

The constant is Falsuchis total and abysmal inep ude. As long as that clown is top doctor we will lead the world in deaths

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Please, it was centralized till Delta showed up with a hard on...now Biden wants to farm it out and loiter Camp David.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol worried about the optics for ole Joe
    what are you worried about if not about the optics for ole Joe?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No

The constant is Falsuchis total and abysmal inep ude. As long as that clown is top doctor we will lead the world in deaths
    States and localities protected us last year. This year many of them are playing D for COVID. Trump didn't do much but screw things up, much like Biden.

Fauci's role was never more than advisory -- no real power.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's all political and the government is your enemy. It's disappointing to see that businesses and people listened to the government during this situation. They'll grow to regret that more and more going forward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only MF Biden had divulged his "Plan" peeg.
    tee, hee.
    His plan was to aggressively get the vaccine to the entire country.
    This ended up working out. What he could not do is persuade localities and States to do their job.
    When the orange man set lose the brain dead horde who would not get vaccinated or wear masks it was done.

And then Trump goes on stage and suggests the vaccine to his monster and his monster spits on him. boos him down!
    Trump then backs down and says "yes you are right, you have your rights, let us never forget that, so do what you will"
    Total chicken playing to his monster.
    And here we are. UNITED States... and people get upset when the flag, representing a UNITED group of States, is not worshipped. What a bunch of fk ups...

I was in denial we had such an ignorant country. I see now. I see it in relatives. The dumbasses cannot think. They dont reason, they fall for obvious lies, and they actually practice misrepresenting a situation.
    But I got it now. Its easy to deal with. People who are supposed to be business savvy and I ask them if they would ever enter a real estate deal with Trump... " no, but he tried as president" He tried what? To make himself the center of attention? He tried... holy .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    His plan was to aggressively get the vaccine to the entire country.
    This ended up working out. What he could not do is persuade localities and States to do their job.
    When the orange man set lose the brain dead horde who would not get vaccinated or wear masks it was done.

And then Trump goes on stage and suggests the vaccine to his monster and his monster spits on him. boos him down!
    Trump then backs down and says "yes you are right, you have your rights, let us never forget that, so do what you will"
    Total chicken playing to his monster.
    And here we are. UNITED States... and people get upset when the flag, representing a UNITED group of States, is not worshipped. What a bunch of fk ups...

I was in denial we had such an ignorant country. I see now. I see it in relatives. The dumbasses cannot think. They dont reason, they fall for obvious lies, and they actually practice misrepresenting a situation.
    But I got it now. Its easy to deal with. People who are supposed to be business savvy and I ask them if they would ever enter a real estate deal with Trump... " no, but he tried as president" He tried what? To make himself the center of attention? He tried... holy .
    You don't call (us) "chumps" & "sick" & an "embarrassment" because we voted for the other guy. Then compound that by coming to us then and giving us short shrift on this medicine. "Yeah, take this, you'll feel better.",,,then curse us under his breath.

He's a terrible human being, peeg.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

It's all political and the government is your enemy. It's disappointing to see that businesses and people listened to the government during this situation. They'll grow to regret that more and more going forward.
    Nathan

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what are you worried about if not about the optics for ole Joe?
    I'm worried ole Joe won't stick to Murica First policies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again.
    The bottom line is to avoid overwhelming health care facilities so we can treat people for something other than the virus that just are, you know, the regulars...?
    It is getting really bad at hospitals in a number of places in the US.
    Its a simple idea not to overwhelm your capacity. Some governors dont get this.
    Thanks for letting me know. I had no idea. I'll get right on it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    States and localities protected us last year. This year many of them are playing D for COVID. Trump didn't do much but screw things up, much like Biden.

Fauci's role was never more than advisory -- no real power.
    He did everything they asked of him:::got a load of vaccine, got a load of masks, got a load of ventilators, got a load of MASH units (nobody would come), sent that ship to make the rounds (nobody would come)...he told us early on because somebody in the gov't he knew told him that herding was going to be itPERIOD That lives would be lost, that there would be no way around it. You didn't want to hear then, but that is precisely what is happening.

You didn't want us protected last year, Winester. You wanted to get to 400k, if not a half-million. You got it.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for letting me know. I had no idea. I'll get right on it.
    Damn gum on my shoe... and its not hater...

"Oh, please dont follow me!"
    Old man hypocrite.
    Do some more arbitration for the red and the blue team.
    DMiddleGroundC and scoutmaster for the ring of truth.

Thread Information