Page 118 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 18681081141151161171181191201211221281682186181118 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 40770
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This 's not funny. She's going to spread it to 2.5 other people on average who will spread it to 2.5 other people on average, and so on.
    The only good thing with all these gubmit types getting the virus is that they will take it seriously now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile, the senior Senator from Texas is enjoying a well deserved long weekend

Behind him is a wall of toilet paper rolls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its probably all the elderly Native Italians. Their homes and condos soon to be filled up by migrants.
    They eat better than we do. They also have better health care.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This 's not funny. She's going to spread it to 2.5 other people on average who will spread it to 2.5 other people on average, and so on.
    You right...but I wouldn't feel sorry for the RNC and whoever patronized at Mar a Logo (fattening his pockets in the process) if they got it. Just being honest here.

No one in his circle ever holds him accountable. Them getting COVID-19 could be the result of their complicitness tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The only good thing with all these gubmit types getting the virus is that they will take it seriously now.
    This. They don't listen to anyone of repute unless it hits home. Let one of their relatives get it and maybe just maybe they'll do something.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They eat better than we do. They also have better health care.
    But they "suffer" from the same anti-govt (and anti-clerical) cynicism the Repugs have fostered for 40+ years, ie, ignore govt/Pope, that put them in deep .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ed up thing about this for Dems is telling their voters to go touch ing nasty-ass machines next Tuesday, the same machines everyone else in their community ing sneezed on, because our election system is archaic.

Get out the vote!

Let's go Florida voters, wheel your nasty ass nursing home chairs into the elementary school Timmy attends, so you can vote for Biden!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ed up thing about this for Dems is telling their voters to go touch ing nasty-ass machines next Tuesday, the same machines everyone else in their community ing sneezed on, because our election system is archaic.

Get out the vote!
    This will probably lead to an expansion of alternatives to in-person voting. Maybe be bad news for Republicans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Get out the vote!

Let's go Florida voters, wheel your nasty ass nursing home chairs into the elementary school Timmy attends, so you can vote for Biden!
    just wear a damn mask and gloves

i dont see the issue with voting. of course they only have to make sure the queues are 6 foot appart

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hunchback of Notre Dame, you got the halfback and quarterback too.
    Thats what I said: "Notre Damus"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just wear a damn mask and gloves

i dont see the issue with voting. of course they only have to make sure the queues are 6 foot appart
    Instead of waiting 5 hours to vote, you can wait 10! And maybe die!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are there any more of those dumbass caucuses left? WTF is gonna happen with that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Get out the vote!

yeyeye always good to see another Biden supporter on-board. #Joe2020 (unironically)

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How many closed door meetings does he have with Moscow Mitch and company? Imagine the entire Republican Party getting COVID-19
    As long as he's not tested for it, he doesn't have it. #4DChess

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If yesterday's bill is any indication... doubtful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If yesterday's bill is any indication... doubtful.
    If we're going down the Italian path, that won't be the last bill. It's going to be all reactive.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats what I said: "Notre Damus"
    Still one of the greatest scenes in television history. LMAO that Bobby had to put on a fat suit for the show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys make the best cases of Corona.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dis mother er deblasio is a ing disgrace

first he said this virus is nothing and he will keep schools open and its a virus that stays on surfaces only a fewinutes

now he says its a warzone

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

SMH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Big problems will be regional shortages.

Fatalities will be magnified once the capacity in any given region is reached, and doctors cannot treat the ones requiring assistance.
    This.

The US is so geographically spread out that there are vast differences in quality of doctors/hospitals/infrastructure that will cause varying amounts of suffering. Anyone who compares the US to South Korea, which is the size of Indiana, glosses over the fact that it is much easier to care for an area so small. If you get sick you just drive from Indy to Fort Wayne and get care, and that's the max anyone would have to drive (<2hrs without traffic).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HEB just cut their regular daily hours from twenty to twelve. I understand the need to restock, but I can't see this working out great initially.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You right...but I wouldn't feel sorry for the RNC and whoever patronized at Mar a Logo (fattening his pockets in the process) if they got it. Just being honest here.

No one in his circle ever holds him accountable. Them getting COVID-19 could be the result of their complicitness tbh.
    This from a healthcare administrator

Thread Information