My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So? Lefties cant on lefties?

who said that?
    nobody

but thats the vast majority of his content. when your primary content is just ting on dems and the left, you are doing the bidding of the right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nobody

but thats the vast majority of his content
    Mmok

And?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fauci lied. People died.
    Where was the lie?

Be specific.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fauci lied. People died.
    Fauci does science.
    Hater does not like science.
    Fauci lies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nobody

but thats the vast majority of his content. when your primary content is just ting on dems and the left, you are doing the bidding of the right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when your primary content is just ting on dems and the left, you are doing the bidding of the right
    hater

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nobody

Maybe he got turned off by lefty hysteria over the past several years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    probably wouldnt advise the general public to wear masks until you had reason to believe the disease was somewhat widespread. around the end of february 2020 we had less than 100 confirmed cases nationwide
    Yeah, you know the virus is in your area, but do nothing until thousands clog your hospitals. Great idea again! You should have been a doctor!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe. either way, if all you do is attack the left and dems, you are doing the bidding of republicans. thats why he's a conservative presence as far as i'm concerned, even if his stated policy positions dont match. the purpose of his content is to turn people off to dems... and in a two party system there is but one alternative

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And turned on by QAnon and minority vote fraud accusations?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fauci lied. People died.
    It's one thing to say straight out "it's more important that the medical care providers have PPE" and quite another to say "Masks are ineffective" as a way to keep masks around for the medical care providers.

From the Salt Lake Tribune

Here’s the problem: Masking is a highly visible issue. To explain the difference between aerosolized and droplet spread, you have to get in the weeds a bit. On the other hand, if one day a scientist tells you not to wear a mask, and a month later he tells you to wear a mask, it’s a huge and obvious material shift.

The CDC had two better options here. Both involved being more transparent with the public.

The first would have been to lead with the truth about the shortage of personal protective equipment. “We need masks for doctors and nurses right now. Hold on for a minute, and pe ion your politicians to spend money to get these masks manufactured more quickly.”

The second would have been to lead with the state of the evidence: “There are studies showing masks are effective for doctors, but we don’t know yet for regular people. Wearing one can’t hurt, though, so wear one if you have one. Hang tight while we do more research, and, in the meantime, pe ion your politicians to spend money to get these masks manufactured more quickly.”

They went with option No. 3, which was: “Tell the American people they didn’t need to wear masks.” That was a bad idea — a trust-breaking twisting of the truth for many.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe. either way, if all you do is attack the left and dems, you are doing the bidding of republicans. thats why he's a conservative presence as far as i'm concerned, even if his stated policy positions dont match. the purpose of his content is to turn people off to dems... and in a two party system there is but one alternative

Maybe people should wonder why two former "Young Turks" (lol) left the left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's one thing to say straight out "it's more important that the medical care providers have PPE" and quite another to say "Masks are ineffective" as a way to keep masks around for the medical care providers.

From the Salt Lake Tribune

Here’s the problem: Masking is a highly visible issue. To explain the difference between aerosolized and droplet spread, you have to get in the weeds a bit. On the other hand, if one day a scientist tells you not to wear a mask, and a month later he tells you to wear a mask, it’s a huge and obvious material shift.

The CDC had two better options here. Both involved being more transparent with the public.

The first would have been to lead with the truth about the shortage of personal protective equipment. “We need masks for doctors and nurses right now. Hold on for a minute, and pe ion your politicians to spend money to get these masks manufactured more quickly.”

The second would have been to lead with the state of the evidence: “There are studies showing masks are effective for doctors, but we don’t know yet for regular people. Wearing one can’t hurt, though, so wear one if you have one. Hang tight while we do more research, and, in the meantime, pe ion your politicians to spend money to get these masks manufactured more quickly.”

They went with option No. 3, which was: “Tell the American people they didn’t need to wear masks.” That was a bad idea — a trust-breaking twisting of the truth for many.
    Of course, of course. But, when you think masks, you should think of health care providers needing them and people who are ill. The people who, when you look at the films of foreign countries and you see 85% of the people wearing masks — that’s fine, that’s fine. I’m not against it. If you want to do it, that’s fine.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Exponential’ increase:

More than a quarter million children contracted COVID just last week -- the most ever

https://www.rawstory.com/children-and-19-2654932802

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can have Dave Rubin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the whole "left the left" shtick makes no sense

"i used to believe in THESE policies about climate, taxation, healthcare, prison reform, social issues... but after hearing AOC say some things i dont like, i support all the conservative positions on all those issues now"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this another one of those "mass migration of the lefties" that never actually happened?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the whole "left the left" shtick makes no sense

"i used to believe in THESE policies about climate, taxation, healthcare, prison reform, social issues... but after hearing AOC say some things i dont like, i support all the conservative positions on all those issues now"
    Then there's Nathan, but that's not a political problem, it's more of a butthurt issue...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aussie

This lunatic makes Falsuchi look like motha Theresa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP kangarooland

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Astro-Zeneca pushes back against boosters in the UK

And the heads of AstraZeneca have warned that booster jabs may not be needed for everyone in Britain, and a rush to roll it out nationwide risks putting additional strain on the NHS.
    Pascal Soriot, chief executive of the company, said the UK remains ‘a few weeks away’ from being able to make a decision on pushing a vaccine booster programme across the country.
    Writing in the Telegraph, Mr Soriot, along with Executive Vice President of BioPharmaceuticals R&D, Sir Mene Pangalos, warned that moving ‘too quickly’ to boost the whole adult population would deprive scientists of insights into the effectiveness of two vaccine doses.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gin-month.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the one hand, it’s revealing, and not a good way, to see drug company execs admit that they are conducting experiments on the public at large, without the normal consents and controls. But on the other, they are saying flat out that they don’t have any evidentiary ground for seeing another round of shots as beneficial right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    agree

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Australia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Australia