My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Australia

stoking social antagonism takes the heat off the pols for their incompetence and mismanagement, if it is that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stoking social antagonism takes the heat off the pols for their incompetence and mismanagement, if it is that.
    for precisely this reason, peddlers of lies and disinformation like hater are their useful idiots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for precisely this reason, peddlers of lies and disinformation like hater are their useful idiots
    Fake news from whinetroll bot account

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is what systemic public health failure looks like

In a press briefing last week, the White House announced that as part of its Covid-19 surge response team, it has deployed over 350 EMTs, doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals to Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama to provide emergency medical care.

The response teams are also working with 18 states “pulling in personnel, resources, supplies, and expertise from across the federal government, including from Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Department of Defense, and the Veterans Affairs to address state specific needs.”
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...litary-doctors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake news from whinetroll bot account
    not at all, it's more like gnomic poetry.

"the sky is blue, the grass is green, the buck strides into the meadow with a loud fart."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater sows chaos and peddles disinformation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater sows chaos and peddles disinformation
    Says the whinetroll bot account thats rooting for children deaths, schools closing and chaos in schools

Smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the whinetroll bot account thats rooting for children deaths, schools closing and chaos in schools

Smh
    I want the schools closed so there aren't deaths and chaos. That's the opposite of cheering it on, it's an explicit criticism of the status quo.

Logical inconsistency is a recurring motif in your posts, maybe you should cut down on the spaz posting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want the schools closed so there aren't deaths and chaos. That's the opposite of cheering it on, it's an explicit criticism of the status quo.

Logical inconsistency is a recurring motif in your posts, maybe you should cut down on the spaz posting.
    Schools have been open for a month. There is no death and chaos. U are rooting for it and still clinging on hope that child deaths will.start to pour in. Its a sick fantasy. .glad its just a fantasy as it wont come true

Still. Shame.on you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    feeling defensive?

a little bit insecure?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anecdotal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    feeling defensive?

a little bit insecure?

Just checking assholes..yours reeks of child death salivation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stealing their and lashing out defensively

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just checking assholes..yours reeks of child death salivation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pobrecito hater

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe people should wonder why two former "Young Turks" (lol) left the left.
    Why did they?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Germany keeps things normal-ish by universal free rapid testing. Odd we haven't tried that yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tennessee: ed

On Tuesday, the Tennessee Department of Health reported nearly 3,700 people were being treated for COVID-19 in the state's hospitals. At least 67 children are currently hospitalized because of the virus.

Local health leaders have stressed they're unsure when those numbers will begin to decline.

"At this point, to be quite frank, we really don't know how high that number's going to go," University of Tennessee Medical Center's Dr. James Shamiyeh said on Thursday. "The situation is accelerating and we are becoming increasingly concerned."
    https://www.wbir.com/article/news/he...b-262699d4a087

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like nothing else worked... at the end of the day, if social shunning works, it's a means to an end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like nothing else worked... at the end of the day, if social shunning works, it's a means to an end.
    Perhaps, I tend to doubt it'll work.

It is striking how some folks' commitment to universal health care wanes when it involves someone whom they think might have voted for Trump.

We don't deny smokers treatment for COPD or drunk drivers trauma care when they get in a wreck, nor is doing so generally denounced.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you want to vent on people you don't like, vent. just don't pretend there's some principle that justifies it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that said, when hospital systems are forced to ration care because they're overwhelmed, it makes sense to treat the patients with the best chance of survival first.

that might include putting unvaxxed COVID patients at the end of the line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goddam good article from 2009

Does the Vaccine Matter?

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...matter/307723/

those were the days when questioning vaccines were mainstream

WHY, THEN, HAS the federal government stockpiled millions of doses of antivirals, at a cost of several billion dollars? And why are physicians being encouraged to hand out prescriptions to large numbers of people, without sound evidence that the drugs will help? The short answer may be that public-health officials feel they must offer something, and these drugs are the only possible remedies at hand. “I have to agree with the critics the antiviral question is not cut-and-dried,” says Fauci. “But [these drugs are] the best we have.” The CDC’s Nancy Cox also acknowledges that the science is not as sound as she might like, but the government still recommends their use. And as with vaccines, she considers additional randomized placebo-controlled trials of the antiviral drugs to be “unethical” and thus out of the question.

This is the curious state of debate about the government’s two main weapons in the fight against pandemic flu. At first, government officials declare that both vaccines and drugs are effective. When faced with contrary evidence, the adherents acknowledge that the science is not as crisp as they might wish. Then, in response to calls for placebo-controlled trials, which would provide clear results one way or the other, the proponents say such studies would deprive patients of vaccines and drugs that have already been deemed effective. “We can’t just let people die,” says Cox.

Thread Information