Page 121 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 21711111171181191201211221231241251311712216211121 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably need to do it longer than that. China has probably shown strict quarantines can work for slowing things down, so I imagine these aren't too far from hitting in the US. Especially Seattle. But it'll take time for quarantines to ease the burden on the hospitals I imagine.

I personally think it’s the younger crowd who is going to continually spread this thing. The ones who can’t stay in the house in weekends and just have to go out to clubs and bars. I would shut all that down to at least try to lower the number of places they can meet at to get drunk and pass this thing along.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel bad for people living paycheck to paycheck. If this gets any worse and numbers continue to climb they will have no choice to keep people indoors. I won’t be because of what I do, but people being hard headed and not voluntarily staying indoors when they are sick is what will screw it up for everyone else.
    Yeah we're going to need a freaking ubi for part of this crisis to have much chance of minimizing deaths unless we get really lucky and this turns out to be seasonal (and then maybe we get to relive it at Christmas). UBI is the only way you're getting people to quarantine. But we won't get it, we can't even get ing sick leave in an emergency like we haven't faced since WWII in this country. I'm very pessimistic about what this country can get done and figure we'll be dumping people into lines of mass graves just like they're doing in Iraq.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 03-14-2020 at 08:02 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still don't get people getting on planes. Just talked some friends out of going to Vegas next week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I personally think it’s the younger crowd who is going to continually spread this thing. The ones who can’t stay in the house in weekends and just have to go out to clubs and bars. I would shut all that down to at least try to lower the number of places they can meet at to get drunk and pass this thing along.
    I do agree it'll be the younger crowd, but because they're the ones who are going to be working the grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, and the like because you can't eat thoughts and prayers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NYC alone has 65k homeless people. The state of California has a population of 151k, most in cities lining its West Coast.
    I have not heard a single Dem politician address what they are doing to protect their most vulnerable population they have ignored for YEARS and most likely to spread Covid-19 if they are sickened!
    Anyone??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NYC alone has 65k homeless people. The state of California has a population of 151k, most in cities lining its West Coast.
    I have not heard a single Dem politician address what they are doing to protect their most vulnerable population they have ignored for YEARS and most likely to spread Covid-19 if they are sickened!
    Anyone??
    They're Trump's population too. What is he doing for them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still don't get people getting on planes. Just talked some friends out of going to Vegas next week.
    This dumb girl who I follow on FB who travels all the time everything is still business as usual for they airhead. I think she was supposed to be flying out to the Philippines this evening. It’s morons like that who make it bad for the rest of us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine if this happened in the pre-internet days. There wouldn't be much working from home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're Trump's population too. What is he doing for them?
    Nancy done nothing for them for decades

Trump has threatened to step in if nancy does not do something

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the school year is over barring some last minute luck like this slowing down with the season change. But no one wants to say that right now.
    Yah I think the grade schools follow suit with the colleges

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This dumb girl who I follow on FB who travels all the time everything is still business as usual for they airhead. I think she was supposed to be flying out to the Philippines this evening. It’s morons like that who make it bad for the rest of us.
    So good jerk off material huh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine if this happened in the pre-internet days. There wouldn't be much working from home.
    Thank goodness off all gore!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah we're going to need a freaking ubi for part of this crisis to have much chance of minimizing deaths unless we get really lucky and this turns out to be seasonal (and then maybe we get to relive it at Christmas). UBI is the only way you're getting people to quarantine. But we won't get it, we can't even get ing sick leave in an emergency like we haven't faced since WWII in this country. I'm very pessimistic about what this country can get done and figure we'll be dumping people into lines of mass graves just like they're doing in Iraq.

I agree but I think even giving people that they still will get cabin fever and still try and venture out (just to run to the store next thing you know they are walking around a shopping mall half the day). We have had a lot of mandatory stay off the roads types of storms here in MD over the years, and usually after day 2 or 3 people start venturing out whether they should be or not. As hard headed as people are, if these feeling numbers continue to climb I feel the only way will be to go to a mandatory quarantine. People are just too stupid now a days. Which in turn is going to make my job all the more interesting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So Trump has done nothing. No one will do , no one gives a . You don't either. I don't either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But but Nancy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So good jerk off material huh?

She actually is pretty hot. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they let college out they would have to refund lots of money

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s blame trump
    For everything ... blake

Trump
    Has
    Done
    More
    As
    President
    Then 44
    And all
    Other
    Presidents

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they let college out they would have to refund lots of money
    They're getting around that by making the classes online. Bull , online school isn't worth . I can go do MIT's classes on my own for free and get a way better education than other online schools.

https://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you would think in this day in time it wouldn’t at all be that hard to voluntarily self quarantine for a few weeks being as though you are able to stay in contact via live social media and face timing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel bad for them, too, but I'm also done eating out for a while. We have to get a better handle on the real numbers over next two weeks. I went out to a bar on Tuesday, but I was washing my hands like a mofo. I have no symptoms -- yet.
    I went to HEB and Walmart today. Everyone was using hand sanitizer and wipes. Me...I just walk past all of them. Get home, take a and THEN I wash my hands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She actually is pretty hot. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information