My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    following Gorka

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is 0.0027% statistically significant?
    Depends on what we're talking about. If it's US citizens, no, I don't think it's statistically significant.

My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count
    Fact is you don't think there is enough risk of myocarditis to discourage even one person from getting the vaccine.
    The risk of heart inflammation is rare if you believe all you are told. Who knows the truth? But the stats presented show us that a boy 12-17 is significantly more likely to end up in the hospital from CAE (Cardiac Adverse Event) than from Covid infection.

I am not anti-vaccine, but the mRNA genetic engineering experiment is NOT a vaccine. Do you know that the mRNA code is stored digitally? And that means that the code can be hacked. Let's hope that someone with nefarious intentions doesn't alter the code to do who knows what!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The risk of heart inflammation is rare if you believe all you are told. Who knows the truth?
    That's exactly why we keep statistics. Unless you're advancing that doctors and hospitals worldwide are part of some machiavellian conspiracy, that is the truth.

I am not anti-vaccine, but the mRNA genetic engineering experiment is NOT a vaccine. Do you know that the mRNA code is stored digitally? And that means that the code can be hacked. Let's hope that someone with nefarious intentions doesn't alter the code to do who knows what!
    mRNA is simply a delivery mechanism. Everybody has natural messenger RNA in their cells, it's part of the cell transcription process. The only engineering is to create a sequence that will make the cell create a particular protein so your body learns about it.

And at the digital hack conspiracy theory. mRNA sequences are stored digitally just like DNA is stored digitally when sequenced or every damn modern medicine is stored in before synthesizing. It's just a storage format for the formula. Under that premise almost every drug is at 'risk' for a hack.

My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count
    That's exactly why we keep statistics. Unless you're advancing that doctors and hospitals worldwide are part of some machiavellian conspiracy, that is the truth.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...vid-can-prove/

mRNA is simply a delivery mechanism. Everybody has natural messenger RNA in their cells, it's part of the cell transcription process. The only engineering is to create a sequence that will make the cell create a particular protein so your body learns about it.
    That's right, everybody has NATURAL mRNA in their cells - not some mad scientist's version of what it should be. It could just as easily be coding for snake venom, etc.

And at the digital hack conspiracy theory. mRNA sequences are stored digitally just like DNA is stored digitally when sequenced or every damn modern medicine is stored in before synthesizing. It's just a storage format for the formula. Under that premise almost every drug is at 'risk' for a hack.
    Nope, you are absolutely wrong about this one. The mRNA code is a CODE just like computer CODE and can be hacked. You are saying it's the same as Betty Crockers Cookbook - Nope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rando Missouri hospital whistleblower... gatewaypundit... how about the rest of the world? Everybody is lying? rofl

That's right, everybody has NATURAL mRNA in their cells - not some mad scienists version of what it should be. It could just as easily be coding for snake venom, etc.
    There's nothing 'mad scientist' about it. That's why we have trials on animals first, then on humans. These vaccines underwent those trials as well.

The successful use of mRNA dates back to 1990 (https://www.nature.com/articles/nrd.2017.243). This is a field that has been in research for over 30 years. Only recently we had the tech to refine and mass produce them.

Nope, you are absolutely wrong about this one. The mRNA code is a CODE just like computer CODE and can be hacked. You are saying it's the same as Betty Crockers Cookbook - Nope.

No I'm not. mRNA is a molecule (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messenger_RNA), there's nothing digital about it. The genetic sequence is contained in nucleotides (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nucleotide). It's entirely a chemical process.

What your ignorant ass is talking about is how that sequence of chemicals is written down. This:
    https://github.com/NAalytics/Assembl...-1273.docx.pdf

Just delete your account, tbh, this is embarrassing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just got back from a super unsafe party. Still trying for that free delta boost.

Hybrid immunity will probably nip that in the bud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just got back from a super unsafe party. Still trying for that free delta boost.

Hopefully the liquor store attendant wasn't a person at risk...

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one cares about your drinking problem, Darrin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The risk of heart inflammation is rare if you believe all you are told. Who knows the truth? But the stats presented show us that a boy 12-17 is significantly more likely to end up in the hospital from CAE (Cardiac Adverse Event) than from Covid infection.
    You can go to VAERS and tell them the vaccine killed you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hopefully the liquor store attendant wasn't a person at risk...
    No one cares about your drinking problem, Darrin.

Some people here 24/7.

Sad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some people here 24/7.

Sad
    You say the same things every time you're drunk, Darrin.

Which is quite often tbh.

Sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some people here 24/7.

Sad
    Rarely here these days... talking about that, time for Deathloop...

Banned
    My Team
    Brooklyn Nets
    Post Count
    Rarely here these days.
    With that screen name.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump-loving megachurch pastor declares there is ‘no credible religious argument’ against vaccines

Public health officials are receiving good news as major faith leaders are refusing to offer religious exemptions to vaccine mandates

"There is no credible religious argument against the vaccines," Jeffress declared.

https://www.rawstory.com/religious-exemption-vaccine-mandates/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Doctor Spread False Information About COVID. She Still Kept Her Medical License

Last month, Dr. Simone Gold stood before a crowd at a conservative church in Thousand Oaks, Calif., and delivered a talk riddled with misinformation.

She told people to avoid vaccination against the coronavirus. As an alternative, she pushed drugs that have not been proven effective at treating COVID-19 —

drugs that she also offered to prescribe to the audience in exchange for $90 telehealth appointments.
    "Don't text me when you've gotten a positive test; I don't want to hear it," she said to the gathering. "I've told you ahead of time to get the medicines. It can take a week because we're so swamped."

her 45-minute talk was contrary to the best science and medical standards of care for treating COVID-19

NPR found that Gold's emergency medicine certification lapsed in December of last year, but she still is, as she claims, a licensed physician in the state of California

(her license lists her professional address as a UPS shipping store in Beverly Hills).

she has what might be considered a professional clean bill of health with no complaints, disciplinary actions or malpractice lawsuits on her record.

NPR looked at medical licenses for 16 doctors, including Gold, who have proven track records of doing so online and in media interviews. Fifteen of the 16 had active licenses in good standing.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/09/14/1035915598/doctors-covid-misinformation-medical-license

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some people here 24/7.

Sad

Chump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With that screen name.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus, I already stated I'm ok if they don't want to do boosters on kids... I get it. That doesn't mean adults shouldn't.
    FDA sayis healthy ones dont need it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "To many medical providers working today, the rejection of lifesaving COVID-19 vaccines feels like a giant ' you' from 29 percent of American adults. We will keep providing the best care possible, but they are making our job much harder," Karkowsky writes.

“What makes me the maddest,” one doctor friend told Karkowsky, “is that these people will reject science right until the second they need everything I have to keep them alive, and then they feel that they can come to our door and be en led to that help and that hard work.”
    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...fusers/619716/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kansas NEVER fails us

'You’re killing people':

Doctors warn business sponsors ahead of Kansas anti-vax rally

TOPEKA — A prominent anti-vaccination group has planned a “freedom rally" for Monday in Lenexa with the sponsorship of a

nursing agency,
    midwifery,
    dental office,
    chiropractors,
    pharmacies and
    businesses that

promote the healing properties of elderberries, tea biotics, red light therapy, hemp and gluten-free baked goods.

An $89 ticket gains entry to a church

where political figure Kris Kobach

will join a stable of speakers with a history of downplaying the pandemic and sowing disbelief in the safety and efficacy of vaccines.

https://www.rawstory.com/kansas-freedom-rally

Thread Information