Page 1235 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 23573511351185122512311232123312341235
Results 30,851 to 30,860 of 30860
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Medical Industrial Complex will pocket $100Bs from The Trump-Made Pandemic

Tallying Covid's hospital costs for complex cases

-- STAT email

and millions will be stressed (made ill) with debt collections, garnished bank account, liens which for some will include lifelong disability, loss of income, impoverishment

https://www.healthsystemtracker.org/brief/unvaccinated-covid-patients-cost-the-u-s-health-system-billions-of-dollars

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bolso ler brings Delga to UN general assembly

This nig Bolso is unvaxxed but already had Covid a while ago and is healthy as an ox. Dat Natural Immunity

Bolsonaro the ox? Dude has been hospitalized twice in his presidency, his health is a daily topic for Brasilian media, iirc this is the third outbreak in his cabinet

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I assume that the unvaxxed dead will have spend days or weeks in ICU, leaving $100Ks of debt which the debt collectors will attempt to take from the deceased estate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bolsonaro the ox? Dude has been hospitalized twice in his presidency, his health is a daily topic for Brasilian media, iirc this is the third outbreak in his cabinet
    hater ill-conceals his admiration for blowhards and bullies like Bolsonaro and Trump by pretending to hate them online. maybe becausee he is something of a bully and a blowhard himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He beat Covid without a vax tbqh

Gotta give props when props are due

He now has the almighty Natural Immunity too

Hes a but his immunity is now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He beat Covid without a vax tbqh

Gotta give props when props are due

He now has the almighty Natural Immunity too

Hes a but his immunity is now
    He was hospitalized and received the best care Brasil can give, just like all politicians and rich people everywhere. Has nothing to do with health and everything to do with money

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was hospitalized and received the best care Brasil can give, just like all politicians and rich people everywhere. Has nothing to do with health and everything to do with money
    So if you are rich you are safe from dying of Covid?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After quashing mask, vaccine mandates,

GOP governors fresh out of ideas for stemming COVID-19 spread

Watching Republican governors repeatedly put everyone's life at risk in order to curry favor with a fringe minority of GOP voters continues to be both stunning and horrific.

Tate Reeves ... assure the nation he wouldn't lift a single finger to save lives in his state—

regardless of the fact that pandemic-related deaths have been soaring there.

he accused Tapper of gotcha journalism—as if asking questions about the efficacy and lethality of a governor’s policies should be off the table.

Among the GOP governors promising to jeopardize people in the name of personal freedom, Reeves' messaging incompetence really stands out—a proud moment to be sure.

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp ...
    said he was fresh out of ideas for how to stop the pandemic as it pushed the state's hospitals to the brink of collapse.

Ron DeSantis, the governor is vowing to protect residents against the scourge of government action.

DeSantis has done everything in his power to quash local and federal mandates and mitigation efforts.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/9/21/2053525/-GOP-governors-fall-all-over-themselves-to-ensure-the-pandemic-thrives-in-their-states

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    After quashing mask, vaccine mandates,

GOP governors fresh out of ideas for stemming COVID-19 spread

Watching Republican governors repeatedly put everyone's life at risk in order to curry favor with a fringe minority of GOP voters continues to be both stunning and horrific.

Tate Reeves ... assure the nation he wouldn't lift a single finger to save lives in his state—

regardless of the fact that pandemic-related deaths have been soaring there.

he accused Tapper of gotcha journalism—as if asking questions about the efficacy and lethality of a governor’s policies should be off the table.

Among the GOP governors promising to jeopardize people in the name of personal freedom, Reeves' messaging incompetence really stands out—a proud moment to be sure.

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp ...
    said he was fresh out of ideas for how to stop the pandemic as it pushed the state's hospitals to the brink of collapse.

Ron DeSantis, the governor is vowing to protect residents against the scourge of government action.

DeSantis has done everything in his power to quash local and federal mandates and mitigation efforts.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/9/21/2053525/-GOP-governors-fall-all-over-themselves-to-ensure-the-pandemic-thrives-in-their-states
    On sucker Biden's time, daddy-O.

Thread Information