Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Study Destroys Justification for Vaccine Mandates
    CDC and State Health Department scientists find similar or higher viral load of Covid-19 virus among the vaccinated as compared to the unvaccinated
    https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/stu...tification-for

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    CDC and State Health Department scientists find similar or higher viral load of Covid-19 virus among the vaccinated as compared to the unvaccinated

Well . As a vaccinated person not only am I responsible for mutations I’m also more likely to spread than the unvaccinated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We knew this already tbqh

Months ago.

Cheers

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol no... considering vax s have a much higher rate of hospitalization and death, vaccine mandates as a matter of public policy is very much justified...

Nice troll attempt though, 6.5/10, do not pass go, etc...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

fake news...

Newsweek contacted the NIH for comment from Fauci and received this statement: "NIH has never approved any research that would make a coronavirus more dangerous to humans.

"The research we supported in China, where coronaviruses are prevalent, sought to understand the behavior of coronaviruses circulating in bats that have the potential to cause widespread disease. The body of science produced by this research demonstrates that the bat coronavirus sequences published from that work NIH supported were not SARS-CoV-2.

"More importantly, because of similar research to understand coronaviruses, we were able to move swiftly to develop vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 and save lives."

Fauci

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol no... considering vax s have a much higher rate of hospitalization and death, vaccine mandates as a matter of public policy is very much justified...

I’ve also read that viral ers in nasal tissues are similar b/w vaxxed and unvaxxed, though that seems less a refutation of vaccine mandates than a confirmation of the abiding need for a layered approach to prevention. Vaccines plus masking plus social distancing plus ventilation/humidification, etc.

Nasal vaccines and treatments would also be very welcome for this issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do any of you know anyone with "long covid".

Not saying its not a real thing, but I don't know anyone with this issue.
    thats exactly what you're saying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve also read that viral ers in nasal tissues are similar b/w vaxxed and unvaxxed, though that seems less a refutation of vaccine mandates than a confirmation of the abiding need for a layered approach to prevention. Vaccines plus masking plus social distancing plus ventilation/humidification, etc.

Nasal vaccines and treatments would also be very welcome for this issue.
    All about goals. Do we want less hospitalized and less people at risk of dying of this thing? Then the vaccine is a no brainer.

If some want to act like children then you treat them like children.

When you didn't want to drink that nasty smelling soup as a child, mom would give you a mandate and forget about talking your way out of it cuz of muh freedom...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If the justification for mandates was to save people from themselves, keep hospitals from getting overwhelmed, etc. then you'd have a point and one I might even agree with. That isn't what your president is saying tho. He just said last week vaccinated people won't get the virus and it's the unvaxxed spreading the virus. Your president can't help but lie, even when he doesn't have to. Divider in chief smh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Study Destroys Justification for Vaccine Mandates"

no matter the viral load, mask reduces the contagion

WTF does viral load have to do with mandate?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All about goals. Do we want less hospitalized and less people at risk of dying of this thing? Then the vaccine is a no brainer.

If some want to act like children then you treat them like children.

When you didn't want to drink that nasty smelling soup as a child, mom would give you a mandate and forget about talking your way out of it cuz of muh freedom...
    Snake Boy is trite as and he knows better. But he can't help himself -- he's a dedicated poster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cunning use of something true to prop up a bull interpretation...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the justification for mandates was to save people from themselves, keep hospitals from getting overwhelmed, etc. then you'd have a point and one I might even agree with. That isn't what your president is saying tho. He just said last week vaccinated people won't get the virus and it's the unvaxxed spreading the virus. Your president can't help but lie, even when he doesn't have to. Divider in chief smh.
    Brandon is your president too, he's not a doctor and he understand we're basically dealing with dumb people at this stage. At least this guy is trying to save a fool's life.

And excuse me, but now you're going to get offended because the president is bull ting? I mean, at least he's not saying we have it "totally under control"... did you complain then?

Frankly, it doesn't matter what Brandon says or doesn't say, both you and I know that saving dumb people from themselves, keeping hospitals from getting overwhelmed, etc. is a good justification for mandates, which ultimately is all that matters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snake Boy is trite as and he knows better. But he can't help himself -- he's a dedicated poster.
    He trolling

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Brandon is your president too, he's not a doctor and he understand we're basically dealing with dumb people at this stage. At least this guy is trying to save a fool's life.

And excuse me, but now you're going to get offended because the president is bull ting? I mean, at least he's not saying we have it "totally under control"... did you complain then?

Frankly, it doesn't matter what Brandon says or doesn't say, both you and I know that saving dumb people from themselves, keeping hospitals from getting overwhelmed, etc. is a good justification for mandates, which ultimately is all that matters.
    He ain't mine, El. He's a squatter who lied and over 50k of Americans in the last 30 days are dead...

"I have a plan, but I have to squat in there first before I'll tell it."

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tell it, Snake.

Testify!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A lot of spinning in this post

Poor vax cultists now back to overwhelmed hospitals hoax. There are zero overwhelmed US hospitals atvthe moment.

Wake up

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of spinning in this post

Poor vax cultists now back to overwhelmed hospitals hoax. There are zero overwhelmed US hospitals atvthe moment.

Wake up
    "at the moment"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Correct

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...iew/index.html

The hoax that we need to vax/boost to not overwhelm hospitals is deader than Joe Bidens son

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Correct

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...iew/index.html

The hoax that we need to vax/boost to not overwhelm hospitals is deader than Joe Bidens son
    It's because of vaccinations that hospitals aren't overrun, genius.

That's why you can pretend you're special because you eat a steak.

a steak

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    fake news...

Newsweek contacted the NIH for comment from Fauci and received this statement: "NIH has never approved any research that would make a coronavirus more dangerous to humans.

"The research we supported in China, where coronaviruses are prevalent, sought to understand the behavior of coronaviruses circulating in bats that have the potential to cause widespread disease. The body of science produced by this research demonstrates that the bat coronavirus sequences published from that work NIH supported were not SARS-CoV-2.

"More importantly, because of similar research to understand coronaviruses, we were able to move swiftly to develop vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 and save lives."

Fauci
    You are refuting something that was never claimed.

Thread

8 violations

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Natural immunity as a firebreak against COVID might be overhyped, consider Iran

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.10.04.21264540v1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's because of vaccinations that hospitals aren't overrun, genius.

That's why you can pretend you're special because you eat a steak.

a steak
    So we achieved the goal. No more need for mandates then

Cheers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we achieved the goal. No more need for mandates then

Cheers
    What mandates?

hater

Thread Information