My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "no threat to children"

hater also said only 500 children have died of COVID. He erred on the low side by ~28%, the current tally is 691 deaths.

More than half of those have been since April. It appears Delta is more dangerous to children. The recent e was the worst yet under 18 y/o.

Disagree. Last year kids were home from school. This year they are all at school thus the larger numbers of infections and dead. Still a drop in the ocean compared to adults. Kids are safe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The talking points are mine bro. CCP wtf?
    If you dont understand or dont believe them its not my fault if you want to play dumbass.
    Best live up to your own standard, not others.
    If I don't believe who exactly? The CCP? Yeah I'll never believe anything a Communist has to say, never!

The only good commie is a dead commie!

Maybe I read your reply wrong though so correct me if so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paging winehole. Told u so ma nig

Polling suggests an uphill battle to convince parents about the vaccine for young children. Only a third of parents said they would immediately seek vaccinations for kids 5 to 11, according to Kaiser Family Foundation polling.

Sarah Beth Burwick, a lawyer in Los Angeles, said she and her husband both got their Covid-19 vaccinations at “the earliest possible opportunity” and their two children received all of their childhood vaccinations “on the schedule, without even questioning it."

But she's not planning to rush out to get the children, ages 5 and 2, vaccinated against Covid, even though one of them could be eligible as soon as next week.

“There would need to be information out there to convince us it was necessary first," Burwick, 37, said. “I would say I think it’s unnecessary. And I’m uncomfortable with how quickly it’s rolling out with such a small study."

Mic e Goebel, 36, an engineer and mother of three in Carlsbad, California, said she, her husband and their parents have all been vaccinated against Covid “because we understand the age-stratified risk.”

Her children, ages 9, 6 and 3, are fully up to date with their vaccinations, she said, and “even got their flu shots last week.” But she is not ready to vaccinate her children if a Covid vaccine for them were to be given emergency use authorization.

“I’m not opposed to vaccinating them in the future, maybe, but right now my husband and I are not comfortable with the data,” she said. “I need more numbers. I want to see any reported reactions as the numbers increase. I think I would like at least a year out from the trial data to follow up with those original participants to just make sure nothing popped up basically.”

Msnbc.com

Called it ma negro

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I don't believe who exactly? The CCP? Yeah I'll never believe anything a Communist has to say, never!

The only good commie is a dead commie!

Maybe I read your reply wrong though so correct me if so.

You are fkn paranoid.
    Thats just evolution and mutation stuff.
    Calling that communist is laughable.

Seriously you dont understand science or forms of government.

What in God name does my post have to do with communism? Which part, tell me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    racist af ("poor ass messican")

throwing a fit in front of your kid

Media got these people f'd up
    the irony of this post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paging winehole. Told u so ma nig

Polling suggests an uphill battle to convince parents about the vaccine for young children. Only a third of parents said they would immediately seek vaccinations for kids 5 to 11, according to Kaiser Family Foundation polling.

Sarah Beth Burwick, a lawyer in Los Angeles, said she and her husband both got their Covid-19 vaccinations at “the earliest possible opportunity” and their two children received all of their childhood vaccinations “on the schedule, without even questioning it."

But she's not planning to rush out to get the children, ages 5 and 2, vaccinated against Covid, even though one of them could be eligible as soon as next week.

“There would need to be information out there to convince us it was necessary first," Burwick, 37, said. “I would say I think it’s unnecessary. And I’m uncomfortable with how quickly it’s rolling out with such a small study."

Mic e Goebel, 36, an engineer and mother of three in Carlsbad, California, said she, her husband and their parents have all been vaccinated against Covid “because we understand the age-stratified risk.”

Her children, ages 9, 6 and 3, are fully up to date with their vaccinations, she said, and “even got their flu shots last week.” But she is not ready to vaccinate her children if a Covid vaccine for them were to be given emergency use authorization.

“I’m not opposed to vaccinating them in the future, maybe, but right now my husband and I are not comfortable with the data,” she said. “I need more numbers. I want to see any reported reactions as the numbers increase. I think I would like at least a year out from the trial data to follow up with those original participants to just make sure nothing popped up basically.”

Msnbc.com

Called it ma negro
    You're not a children though, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're not a children though, right?
    Correct ma salvadorian nig

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oopsie another L for the "vaccine"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MRNA covid vaxes will go down in flames vs this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Youdontsay.gif

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater is just a retweet bot now

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Youdontsay.gif

MF Biden is gonna have to pay for those monoclonal treatments. Sure, CNN/MSM can strive mightily to hide that fact, and he can fly away this afternoon, but it's gonna be here when he flies back.
    ha, ha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MRNA covid vaxes will go down in flames vs this

Do you have any clue how common this statement is in hundreds of current studies doing this searching?

The COVID-19 pandemic, caused by SARS-CoV-2, continues torage in many countries, straining health systems and economies. Vaccines protect against severe disease and death andare considered central to ending the pandemic. COVID-19vaccines (and SARS-CoV-2 infection) elicit antibodies that aredirected against the viral e (S) protein and neutralize thevirus. However, the emergence of SARS-CoV-2 variants with Sprotein mutations that confer resistance to neutralizationmight compromise vaccine efficacy [1]. Furthermore, emergingviral variants with enhanced transmissibility, likely due toaltered virus-host cell interactions, might rapidly spreadglobally. Therefore, it is important to investigate whetheremerging SARS-CoV-2 variants exhibit altered host cellinteractions and resistance against antibody-mediatedneutralization

And yes its important to follow these things. But this Mutant is the ONE?
    And different vaccines recognize different regions of the e protein. And we already have mRNA vaccines waiting that recognize proteins other than the e protein. Like the bolded is something new... Do you realize how many of these slight alterations have resulted in nothing?
    And the amazing science part is applauding the fact we have so many people on this stuff trying and perfecting techniques to find these mutations in the e protein.
    And... you dont know what you are posting.

But for Hater... This MIGHT be the one. Hater lays down his money.
    He also writes about his daughter going back to school and 12 kids in her grade level have Covid and thinks the policy of schools opening without more precautions reeks of current policy forced on schools is to TRY to infect kids. Do you want retweet that twitter statement under YOUR own name? These are individuals that have big followings because they most likely want to have many followers.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do you have any clue how common this statement is in hundreds of current studies doing this searching?

The COVID-19 pandemic, caused by SARS-CoV-2, continues torage in many countries, straining health systems and economies. Vaccines protect against severe disease and death andare considered central to ending the pandemic. COVID-19vaccines (and SARS-CoV-2 infection) elicit antibodies that aredirected against the viral e (S) protein and neutralize thevirus. However, the emergence of SARS-CoV-2 variants with Sprotein mutations that confer resistance to neutralizationmight compromise vaccine efficacy [1]. Furthermore, emergingviral variants with enhanced transmissibility, likely due toaltered virus-host cell interactions, might rapidly spreadglobally. Therefore, it is important to investigate whetheremerging SARS-CoV-2 variants exhibit altered host cellinteractions and resistance against antibody-mediatedneutralization

And yes its important to follow these things. But this Mutant is the ONE?
    And different vaccines recognize different regions of the e protein. And we already have mRNA vaccines waiting that recognize proteins other than the e protein. Like the bolded is something new... Do you realize how many of these slight alterations have resulted in nothing?
    And the amazing science part is applauding the fact we have so many people on this stuff trying and perfecting techniques to find these mutations in the e protein.
    And... you dont know what you are posting.

But for Hater... This MIGHT be the one. Hater lays down his money.
    He also writes about his daughter going back to school and 12 kids in her grade level have Covid and thinks the policy of schools opening without more precautions reeks of current policy forced on schools is to TRY to infect kids. Do you want retweet that twitter statement under YOUR own name? These are individuals that have big followings because they most likely want to have many followers.
    He's just trying to scare the outta ya, peeg. Is (it) out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's just trying to scare the outta ya, peeg. Is (it) out?
    Well it instead allows me to throw some heavy body shots and quick jabs to his face.
    So yeah, hater and his forecasts via twitter... they are fun. Does it petrify you? (And I dont mean cause a Biden "woody")

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time for your meds urine...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time for your meds urine...
    Everyday is a scary day my Sandinistan refugee.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    covid is now a Top 10 cause of child death

COVID Now a 'Major Cause of Death' in Kids But Many Parents Remain Hesitant on Vaccine

According to a Kaiser Family Foundation poll,

four in 10 parents with children between 5 and 11 plan to "wait a while to see how it is working" before vaccinating their kids.

Their reservations run the gamut:

Some worry the vaccine is not safe.

Others believe the government has exaggerated the threat COVID-19 poses to kids.

A small percentage are opposed to all vaccines.

But many, like Hammond, who says she plans to "wait until the dialogue settles a bit," are simply confused by all the noise.

https://www.newsweek.com/2021/11/05/covid-now-major-cause-death-kids-many-parents-remain-hesitant-vaccine-1642720.html

rightwingnut jobs, poisoned by rightwing hate media, are making the country MORTALLY ungovernable.

Fascism is next

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are fkn paranoid.
    Thats just evolution and mutation stuff.
    Calling that communist is laughable.

Seriously you dont understand science or forms of government.

What in God name does my post have to do with communism? Which part, tell me.
    Are you suggesting that a ing bat is the cause of all this and not the CCP? I mean show me the bat that started all of this and not the CCP's version of what they'd like us to believe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you suggesting that a ing bat is the cause of all this and not the CCP? I mean show me the bat that started all of this and not the CCP's version of what they'd like us to believe.
    NO.
    I am doing more than SUGGESTING.
    We share viruses with animals all the time. Sometimes its not a good thing. We see this for a number of different viruses.
    So it is INFINITELY MORE PROBABLY this came from an animal than your dreaded Chinese PRODUCING this themselves.

The RNA sequence of this virus is novel enough that it is hugely unlikely ANYONE, would have thought up this sequence, produced a virus, and the virus had this widespread effect. This is science fiction gone wild. I suggest you go to a molecular biology conference and explain why molecularly this had to be man made and by Chinese scientist. And show them your base sequence evidence and the proteins it codes for. Then explain how the proteins are perfect for binding to the epithelial cells in humans already targeted.
    And when you do go in, offer free tattoos afterwards as an apology.
    Everyone is an expert, even tattoo artists. Wtf have you been reading to get this crazy bull in your head?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet, they can't find the animal source. They did, for SARS and MERS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet, they can't find the animal source. They did, for SARS and MERS.
    We have already found the most likely animal. Bats.
    But is there another animal vector in between, we dont know.
    And part of the reason we cant good information is because the Chinese are going to be instransigient about this and cause as much trouble as they can because are relationship is incredibly bad right now. Again, just like the Russians spread a few lies and it took off with dumb s, China witholds and takes joy in Trumper US citizens think they cooked it up. It so easy when a country has a population of paranoid dumb s. So I take my hat off to them, just like the Russians, and applaud their low budget methods of destabilizing a stupid country.

Thread Information