My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have already found the most likely animal. Bats.
    But is there another animal vector in between, we dont know.
    And part of the reason we cant good information is because the Chinese are going to be instransigient about this and cause as much trouble as they can because are relationship is incredibly bad right now. Again, just like the Russians spread a few lies and it took off with dumb s, China witholds and takes joy in Trumper US citizens think they cooked it up. It so easy when a country has a population of paranoid dumb s. So I take my hat off to them, just like the Russians, and applaud their low budget methods of destabilizing a stupid country.
    You ing ass clown. You think COVID only affected the US? The 1st thing China would want to do if they had no part in it was to show they had no part in it. They would not want to lose face on the world stage.

You're really stupid.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ing ass clown. You think COVID only affected the US? The 1st thing China would want to do if they had no part in it was to show they had no part in it. They would not want to lose face on the world stage.

You're really stupid.
    Did I say it affected ONLY the US asshole.
    SE Asia has viruses that arise from their animal sources all the time. Do they lose FACE?
    You are an idiot. They bumbled not telling the world how deadly it might be, THIS is already KNOWN.

But not letting us more info? This is NOT about bungling it, the cat is out of bag idiot. This is about understanding its origins. And How it was able to spread so rapidly. What changes took place to make it so potent.
    WE KNOW they would NOT ALLOW THEIR SCIENTISTS to inform us and give us info.

So... they had no part in WHAT exactly? Tell us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And part of the reason we cant good information is because the Chinese are going to be instransigient about this and cause as much trouble as they can because are relationship is incredibly bad right now. Again, just like the Russians spread a few lies and it took off with dumb s, China witholds and takes joy in Trumper US citizens think they cooked it up. It so easy when a country has a population of paranoid dumb s. So I take my hat off to them, just like the Russians, and applaud their low budget methods of destabilizing a stupid country.

"Although considerable evidence supports the natural origins of other outbreaks (eg, Nipah, MERS, and the 2002–04 SARS outbreak) direct evidence for a natural origin for SARS-CoV-2 is missing. After 19 months of investigations, the proximal progenitor of SARS-CoV-2 is still lacking. Neither the host pathway from bats to humans, nor the geographical route from Yunnan (where the viruses most closely related to SARS-CoV-2 have been sampled) to Wuhan (where the pandemic emerged) have been identified. More than 80 000 samples collected from Chinese wildlife sites and animal farms all proved negative.13 In addition, the international research community has no access to the sites, samples, or raw data. Although the Joint WHO-China Study concluded that the laboratory origin was “extremely unlikely”,13 WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus declared that all hypotheses remained on the table including that of a laboratory leak.14"

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...019-5/fulltext

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Although considerable evidence supports the natural origins of other outbreaks (eg, Nipah, MERS, and the 2002–04 SARS outbreak) direct evidence for a natural origin for SARS-CoV-2 is missing. After 19 months of investigations, the proximal progenitor of SARS-CoV-2 is still lacking. Neither the host pathway from bats to humans, nor the geographical route from Yunnan (where the viruses most closely related to SARS-CoV-2 have been sampled) to Wuhan (where the pandemic emerged) have been identified. More than 80 000 samples collected from Chinese wildlife sites and animal farms all proved negative.13 In addition, the international research community has no access to the sites, samples, or raw data. Although the Joint WHO-China Study concluded that the laboratory origin was “extremely unlikely”,13 WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus declared that all hypotheses remained on the table including that of a laboratory leak.14"

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...019-5/fulltext
    When we get access to their info, if we do, how much would you like to bet?
    I am saying animal origin JUST LIKE all this other we have already studied. YOU say they created it?
    This would be a first for the world. A country creates its own RNA virus that then causes a pandemic.

You leave the board and dont come back. Yes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did I say it affected ONLY the US asshole.
    SE Asia has viruses that arise from their animal sources all the time. Do they lose FACE?
    You are an idiot. They bumbled not telling the world how deadly it might be, THIS is already KNOWN.

But not letting us more info? This is NOT about bungling it, the cat is out of bag idiot. This is about understanding its origins. And How it was able to spread so rapidly. What changes took place to make it so potent.
    WE KNOW they would NOT ALLOW THEIR SCIENTISTS to inform us and give us info.

So... they had no part in WHAT exactly? Tell us
    You only said it affected the US. Yeah you said that. You're so ing lost mentally and so ate up with egotistical arrogant ignorance that you cannot keep your bull straight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You only said it affected the US. Yeah you said that. You're so ing lost mentally and so ate up with egotistical arrogant ignorance that you cannot keep your bull straight.
    I said it affected ONLY the US... I said Covid only affected the US

Where?

You wanna play science guy and you cant.
    Its not my fault you again take on stuff you dont get.
    Talk about Hoover Vacuum sales and I will back down, I promise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NO.
    I am doing more than SUGGESTING.
    We share viruses with animals all the time. Sometimes its not a good thing. We see this for a number of different viruses.
    So it is INFINITELY MORE PROBABLY this came from an animal than your dreaded Chinese PRODUCING this themselves.
    Running cover for Communists isn't my forte but it's becoming clear that it's def yours. Come on now PG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet, they can't find the animal source. They did, for SARS and MERS.

You're really stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Running cover for Communists isn't my forte but it's becoming clear that it's def yours. Come on now PG.
    So I am covering for communists because I say this virus has an animal origin.
    Is this what you are saying?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I am covering for communists because I say this virus has an animal origin.
    You're running cover for the CCP and SPECULATING the source. You have no idea the source and that's a fact!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're so ing lost mentally and so ate up with egotistical arrogant ignorance that you cannot keep your bull straight.
    DMC continues to project when trying to attack other posters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When we get access to their info, if we do, how much would you like to bet?
    I am saying animal origin JUST LIKE all this other we have already studied. YOU say they created it?
    This would be a first for the world
    . A country creates its own RNA virus that then causes a pandemic.

You leave the board and dont come back. Yes?

" In 2015, virologists led by Ralph Baric at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill reported the creation of their own chimaera. They took a version of the coronavirus responsible for the deadly outbreak of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) in the early 2000s — now known as SARS-CoV — and adorned it with surface proteins from a different coronavirus taken from Chinese horseshoe bats. In the laboratory, this particular mash-up was able to break into human cells and also make mice ill1. This chimaera came with a message: other coronaviruses have the potential to spark a human pandemic."

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02903-x

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said it affected ONLY the US... I said Covid only affected the US

Where?

You wanna play science guy and you cant.
    Its not my fault you again take on stuff you dont get.
    Talk about Hoover Vacuum sales and I will back down, I promise.
    dip , you acted like China is holding out on divulging info because of their relationship with the US, as if the ROTW isn't also affected. Once again you move the goalpost.

I'm sure you would back into a a hoover vacuum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    " In 2015, virologists led by Ralph Baric at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill reported the creation of their own chimaera. They took a version of the coronavirus responsible for the deadly outbreak of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) in the early 2000s — now known as SARS-CoV — and adorned it with surface proteins from a different coronavirus taken from Chinese horseshoe bats. In the laboratory, this particular mash-up was able to break into human cells and also make mice ill1. This chimaera came with a message: other coronaviruses have the potential to spark a human pandemic."

What do you know about science, huh science guy? You don't know . I work with micro er plates! I have actually aliquoted samples. Have you? HAVE YOU?

Didn't think so, nature boy.

hahahahahaha

Signed
    pgardavante

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you know about science, huh science guy? You don't know . I work with micro er plates! I have actually aliquoted samples. Have you? HAVE YOU?

hahahahahaha

Signed
    pgardavante

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

hahahahahaha

Signed
    pgardavante
    Yes.
    But infrequently. My wife (girlfriend at the time) helped me as I do not have very good fine dexterity.
    So what kind of sterile technique were you working with? You were working with cells, or what? Gonna be more fun here.

Thankfully. We have machines for those things now.

I have used a Hoover Vacuum as well. Can you tell me about what I did wrong?

NOW FOR THE MEAT OF THE MATTER

Of course we know how to alter viruses and mix proteins.
    So you think a chimera was released by Chinese scientists?
    A chimera that does absolutely nothing to humans as shown.

If it was a chimera it would have altered RNA which is VERY EASY TO DETECT by any good science team you fkin moron. We know what it should look like. Its like putting human fingerprints all over it.
    Thats why I HAVE BEEN STATING THIS IS DEFINITELY A VIRUS FROM THE WILD, NOT MADE BY HUMANS, BECAUSE WE KNOW HOW HUMANS FIDDLE WITH VIRUSES
    . No scientist is his right mind WOULD have EVER come up with the Covid virus. We would have never known BEFORE looking at the clearly wild sequence it would have such an ability to infect, no one could have figured this from the sequence and the proteins.

You dont know what the you are talking about which I have repeatedly stated and you keep putting your foot in your mouth, because...

you just flat out dont know this stuff.
    You really should stop. But if you would like, I will keep making sure this board knows you dont know this . And you know you dont.
    Last edited by pgardn; 10-28-2021 at 07:26 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you....
    you once told DMC he was dead wrong by calling viruses alive.

Why? Why did you say this.
    Explain it to DMC.
    Lets get you two talking viruses since you know this stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dip , you acted like China is holding out on divulging info because of their relationship with the US, as if the ROTW isn't also affected. Once again you move the goalpost.

I'm sure you would back into a a hoover vacuum.
    The virus is out you fkn idiot.
    Knowing its origins and their ups in informing the nation who knows the most about these virus labs, the US, is what WE WANT.
    WE want to know more about the origins because the more we know, the better we can detect these things in the future. If China had come clean early on, its possible the catastrophe could have been mitigated somewhat, but its done you idiot.
    Newsflash, the virus is OUT.

This is NOT what we want to know now... because we ALREADY fkn know it bozo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I have already told you the debate here. I am on the side of fiddling with these virus because making them how we would like, and then breaking them, is how to learn how they work. Biology on the whole works this way. You find and organelle in a cell and you have no idea what its function is. So, you find a molecule that will bind to it, fk it up, and see what happens to the cell, a group of cells, a tissue, an organ, a body. This is a basic theme. Biology is so difficult that we have to fool with all kinds of biomolecules in order to find out what there function is. Some scientists believe that in the wrong hands, this could lead to some disturbing bioweapons. Well guess what. That cat is also out of the bag. Just like nuclear weapons. Thankfully both are relatively difficult to accomplish. Which is why there is a world wide effort for countries to be able to monitor each others biolabs that play with these molecules in this manner.

2nd time is a charm.
    Maybe.
    But I doubt it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have already told you the debate here. I am on the side of fiddling with these virus because making them how we would like, and then breaking them, is how to learn how they work. Biology on the whole works this way. You find and organelle in a cell and you have no idea what its function is. So, you find a molecule that will bind to it, fk it up, and see what happens to the cell, a group of cells, a tissue, an organ, a body. This is a basic theme. Biology is so difficult that we have to fool with all kinds of biomolecules in order to find out what there function is. Some scientists believe that in the wrong hands, this could lead to some disturbing bioweapons. Well guess what. That cat is also out of the bag. Just like nuclear weapons. Thankfully both are relatively difficult to accomplish. Which is why there is a world wide effort for countries to be able to monitor each others biolabs that play with these molecules in this manner.

2nd time is a charm.
    Maybe.
    But I doubt it.

Or, it can cause a pandemic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or, it can cause a pandemic.
    A man made chimera did not cause the pandemic.
    Bet?
    Do you want to leave the board because I know you are a man of your word.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A man made chimera did not cause the pandemic.
    Bet?
    Do you want to leave the board because I know you are a man of your word.

I'll take the bet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll take the bet.
    It may take a while but you will be leaving.
    You cant comeback as one of these idiotic pseudo names.
    Excellent. We all will miss you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It may take a while but you will be leaving.
    You cant comeback as one of these idiotic pseudo names.
    Excellent. We all will miss you.
    Just test another 80K animals. Lab animals are long gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just test another 80K animals. Lab animals are long gone.
    Darrin there were no lab animals in Wuhan.
    There was a market with a bunch of different types of animals.
    The lab in Wuhan grew virus in cell cultures.

Thread Information