Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"From April 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021, data suggest that

more than 140,000 children under age 18 in the United States lost a parent, custodial grandparent, or grandparent caregiver

who provided the child’s home and basic needs, including love, security, and daily care.

Overall, the study shows that approximately 1 out of 500 children in the United States has experienced COVID-19-associated orphanhood or death of a grandparent caregiver.

There were racial, ethnic, and geographic disparities in COVID-19-associated death of caregivers: children of racial and ethnic minorities accounted for 65% of those who lost a primary caregiver due to the pandemic.

Children’s lives are permanently changed by the loss

of a mother, father, or grandparent who provided their homes, basic needs, and care.

Loss of a parent is among the adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) linked to

mental health problems;

shorter schooling;

lower self-esteem;

sexual risk behaviors; and

increased risk of substance abuse, suicide, violence, sexual abuse, and exploitation.

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/p1007-covid-19-orphaned-children.html

" the kids, we Repugs, rightwing hate media gotta own the libs"

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully more Coloradans get the vaccine.

"Officials said about 40% of hospitals have or are anticipating staff shortages in the next week.

"As of yesterday, we were at 1,267 people hospitalized in Colorado with Covid-19, still below that peak of 1,847. But our trajectory does continue to go up, and it is growing rapidly," Bookman said. "Obviously these are incredibly concerning numbers and we're working with our hospitals... to ensure that we are using every bed available."

Unvaccinated people comprise 80% of those who are hospitalized, Bookman added."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/05/healt...eds/index.html
    It's a mystery!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You have to pander to the woke mob libs with cartoons, puppets, and the like because they're all children in adult bodies. They all love their ty super hero movies and all their ty cartoon commercials/tv shows geared towards them. Stupid worthless children 20+ yrs of age. SMH

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they really want to reach the cool people they should tat their calves.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    freedom

if you don't want to take the vaccine you don't have to, ing take a test once a week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't know effective vaccines are, but I haven't gotten it again. And, I haven't exactly tried to be careful.

I know. N = 1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you don't want to take the vaccine you don't have to, ing take a test once a week.
    STFU

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't know effective vaccines are, but I haven't gotten it again. And, I haven't exactly tried to be careful.

I know. N = 1
    LMAO I have never gotten the China Virus and I eat out every damn day, am around endless amounts of people at work and out of work, so what exactly are yall vaccinated doing to catch the Commie Virus that I am not? Here's hoping I stay Commie free!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO I have never gotten the China Virus and I eat out every damn day, am around endless amounts of people at work and out of work, so what exactly are yall vaccinated doing to catch the Commie Virus that I am not? Here's hoping I stay Commie free!
    Maybe you already had it, but never knew.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao If I did I had no symptoms whatsoever. Here here to vitamins, no fat MickeyD's, and no comorbidities!

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got a problem with a wittle nose swab?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, if you didn't even get sick then what's everyone else doing wrong, right?
    Last edited by Blake; 11-07-2021 at 10:22 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cant believe you wont take the side of the patriotic, american-trump developed vaccine against the commie china virus tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's hoping we both stay commie-free

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A mild infection means mild level of antibodies, inviting more infections.

Long covid is seen also in people with mild symptoms.

30K - 40K STILL DYING every month, nearly every covid dead refused vaccination.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like Fox and anti-vax propagandists

Anti-vax Illinois teacher who'd ranted at school board meetings for months was actually vaccinated

math and business teacher Kadence Koen of Springfield School District 186

https://www.rawstory.com/anti-vaccine-teacher-was-vaccinated
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-08-2021 at 01:11 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heavy Trump-voting counties have 'more than three times higher' Covid rate than Biden counties

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-counties-infection-rates

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cant believe you wont take the side of the patriotic, american-trump developed vaccine against the commie china virus tbh
    I'm just following the same line of thinking as mala Harris and Mr Poopy Pants when they claimed to be anti-vax due to Trump's vaccine(s).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just following the same line of thinking as mala Harris and Mr Poopy Pants when they claimed to be anti-vax due to Trump's vaccine(s).
    Following the alt right fake news like a good tatted lemming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fake news

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it's really fake news when they all stated because of Trump they don't trust nor want the vaccine(s) but now since they're on top they want to force inject that crap into us all. You're a ing sheep bro but do you if it gives you peace of mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh and BlaKKKe die die! Tired of seeing your stupid ing notifications when I login to ST daily. IDGAF what you have to say to me yet you continue to believe I do. I don't read anything you post and haven't for a long time now. I'm not gay bro so go find yourself a boyfriend elsewhere you fruity bas !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh and BlaKKKe die die! Tired of seeing your stupid ing notifications when I login to ST daily. IDGAF what you have to say to me yet you continue to believe I do. I don't read anything you post and haven't for a long time now. I'm not gay bro so go find yourself a boyfriend elsewhere you fruity bas !
    koriwhat's meltdowns

Thread Information