my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden failed to turn the ship and has been horrible in his own right.

Telling everyone to throw away their masks just when Delta was kicking India's ass was epic stupidity. The vaccine rollout has also been been unimpressive. I don't see any moves toward the unified public health response you're talking about. Biden sold us down the river for a political narrative -- back to normality -- much like his predecessor did.

At least he's not denying and demagoguing COVID like Trump, but that bar is so low it's practically resting on the ground.
    Orange man found and popularized a movement. Joe cant turn that so he goes with it.
    Someone found and released the potential energy of stupidity. This was Trump. Its not the only issue he used to divide the country. Of course a politician is going to go with the flow. Still much rather have Biden running this thing than Trump 100x over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have at least another year before the pandemic is over. That is, it completes it's first pass through the population.

Then it will probably develop some type of seasonality like the other endemic respiratory viruses. But yes, ultimately everyone gets infected repeatedly.
    And most people have an immune system that take care of this along with cancer cells that are constantly made in our bodies and a whole of a lot of other microbes which are taken care of by working immune systems. We do this sort of thing all of our lives with many nasty things. If you dont constantly have some sort of Ab's running through your lymph system and blood there is something wrong with you. If you dont have a load of memory cells waiting to unleash a defensive response you most likely have not lived long enough or kept yourself in a bubble.
    Last edited by pgardn; 11-17-2021 at 12:09 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vaccines allow us to use OUR OWN defensive mechanisms, why dont people get this? hater?

These supposed immune boosting vitamins are huge sellers, but dont stick me with that pointy thing, immediate autism! And the pointy thing for the tattoo, thats fine. fck OSHA establishing sterile standards... Koriwhat... hypocrisy is now a desired behavior

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude you're always so late to the game. I told you I did not think Failing Joe Biden could screw it up this bad. Got that wrong, Hater called it.

Almost at Trump's body count and the winter surge has barely started.
    I didn't start talking about this just now, but go on with your crybaby self.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you feel deprived of acknowledgement, or was Spring of this year "too late" for me to express criticism of Biden's COVID response?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Falsuchin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Falsuchin

Totally out of context per usual.
    but keep them coming.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Masking young children and imposing social distancing rules will impact the development of what they call the social skills.
    Oregon middle school closes over safety concerns, student 'socialization' issues from year of virtual learning
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/oregon-sc...earning-safety

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oregon middle school closes over safety concerns, student 'socialization' issues from year of virtual learning
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/oregon-sc...earning-safety
    Anti homeschooling SnakeBoi

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I know I'm not around much anymore but I got to tell you I've been vaccinated a couple of months ago and I have it now and I'm sick as . My wife is in the hospital fighting covid and pneumonia and the attendant lung damage. She's not doing very well. I know the vaccine is supposed to lessen the severity so we'll see but it's certainly hadn't helped my wife any. I'm sure she's some kind of outlier but it's hard being married to an outlier who's laying in the hospital bed with tubes all in her.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't doubt the science involved and I'm certainly not an anti-vaxxer but it seems to me we ain't exactly on top of this covid .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who sold him on the 93% vaccination rates in Ireland?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know I'm not around much anymore but I got to tell you I've been vaccinated a couple of months ago and I have it now and I'm sick as . My wife is in the hospital fighting covid and pneumonia and the attendant lung damage. She's not doing very well. I know the vaccine is supposed to lessen the severity so we'll see but it's certainly hadn't helped my wife any. I'm sure she's some kind of outlier but it's hard being married to an outlier who's laying in the hospital bed with tubes all in her.
    I'm sorry to hear. Here's to hoping for a full recovery

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get well soon bro

And no this is not surprising at all for us few that been paying attention

It is actually common to get moderate symptoms even vaxed and its the waning immunity which after 3 or 4 months a vaxed older/sick person is almost as vulnerable as if they were unvaxed.

Look at europe now which has great vaccination rates. Look at Gibraltar. Virtually 100% vaccination and locking down.

Meanwhile Moderna and Pfizer makers making 65k every single minute from their "vaccines" and being given the keys to the planet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get well soon bro

And no this is not surprising at all for us few that been paying attention

It is actually common to get moderate symptoms even vaxed and its the waning immunity which after 3 or 4 months a vaxed older/sick person is almost as vulnerable as if they were unvaxed.

Look at europe now which has great vaccination rates. Look at Gibraltar. Virtually 100% vaccination and locking down.

Meanwhile Moderna and Pfizer makers making 65k every single minute from their "vaccines" and being given the keys to the planet.
    You could've just stopped at the first sentence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope you all get better, Teysha
    And you could have posted that instead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you could have posted that instead
    I do hope he and his wife get better.

You need to try to not try so hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you both start feeling better and make a full recovery real soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn.
    Im really sorry to hear this.
    And I totally get this underlined.

If you live being one of the few it certainly sucks that much more.

And I really would like to ask a question that need not be answered if you dont wish to.
    Do you guys think you know how, where you might have gotten it? The situation especially?
    The "breakthrough" cases I know about through my parent's friends kind of tell a bit of a trend that seems to agree with some data from the US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope you both start feeling better and make a full recovery real soon!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do hope he and his wife get better.

You need to try to not try so hard.
    Now you say it. Good. I encouraged you to be a good citizen

Cheers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now you say ut. Good. I encouraged you

Cheers
    You keep trying really hard, Nancy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You keep trying really hard, Nancy.
    And you need to try harder. You will get it someday.

Cheers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you need to try harder.
    To do what?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Sorry to hear man hope you and your wife both come out okay.

Thread Information