Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get well soon bro

And no this is not surprising at all for us few that been paying attention

It is actually common to get moderate symptoms even vaxed and its the waning immunity which after 3 or 4 months a vaxed older/sick person is almost as vulnerable as if they were unvaxed.

Look at europe now which has great vaccination rates. Look at Gibraltar. Virtually 100% vaccination and locking down.

Meanwhile Moderna and Pfizer makers making 65k every single minute from their "vaccines" and being given the keys to the planet.
    since i last mentioned it Chile (not 100% but a high vax rate) has gone from 1% positivity to 3%, but in between we had the national holiday, election season, relaxed curfew and capacity limits, and opened the borders a good bit- I think the vaccines here have held up remarkably well, im approximating the numbers but its about 65% sinovac, 20 pfizer 15 astrazeneca, 3rd booster campaign started a couple months ago, in fact im late for it, but yeah they make you mix vaccines to get a more complete immune response.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know I'm not around much anymore but I got to tell you I've been vaccinated a couple of months ago and I have it now and I'm sick as . My wife is in the hospital fighting covid and pneumonia and the attendant lung damage. She's not doing very well. I know the vaccine is supposed to lessen the severity so we'll see but it's certainly hadn't helped my wife any. I'm sure she's some kind of outlier but it's hard being married to an outlier who's laying in the hospital bed with tubes all in her.
    GWS!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston-area wastewater detection

https://www.mwra.com/biobot/biobotdata.htm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've seen this movie before

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    since i last mentioned it Chile (not 100% but a high vax rate) has gone from 1% positivity to 3%, but in between we had the national holiday, election season, relaxed curfew and capacity limits, and opened the borders a good bit- I think the vaccines here have held up remarkably well, im approximating the numbers but its about 65% sinovac, 20 pfizer 15 astrazeneca, 3rd booster campaign started a couple months ago, in fact im late for it, but yeah they make you mix vaccines to get a more complete immune response.
    The chinese sinovac and uk astazeneca despite initial.concer s seem to hold up pretty well.

Much better than molderna and pffffizer

In Gibraltar for example they have used mostly pfffffizer. Surprise surprise. That magical MRNA tech . Even their idiot CEOs boasted they made the vax in 2 days and it took 1 day to install windows. Wellll... it shows

But also keep in mind South America is in a down wave right now. These things waves are crucial
    Last edited by hater; 11-18-2021 at 06:53 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Damn.
    Im really sorry to hear this.
    And I totally get this underlined.

If you live being one of the few it certainly sucks that much more.

And I really would like to ask a question that need not be answered if you dont wish to.
    Do you guys think you know how, where you might have gotten it? The situation especially?
    The "breakthrough" cases I know about through my parent's friends kind of tell a bit of a trend that seems to agree with some data from the US.
    Thanks PG. I was very likely the vector for this as my day-to-day job involves constant travel with multiple face-to-face encounters daily. I'm sure I brought it back home from my work. As to where I picked it up, I have no idea.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Go With Satan? WTF.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teyshablue

Very sorry to hear about your wife if she were vaccinated she is an extremely tiny number of people who end up in the hospital very sorry best of luck to her

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Teyshablue

Very sorry to hear about your wife if she were vaccinated she is an extremely tiny number of people who end up in the hospital very sorry best of luck to her
    Thanks bouts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get the damn booster

Although the CDC has been tracking the rate of hospitalizations among fully vaccinated people, its website shows data only through Aug. 28. According to the latest data from the CDC, an unvaccinated person is at 11 times greater risk of dying from Covid than a vaccinated person.
    The CDC didn’t respond to a request for new numbers.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...-says-rcna5907

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks PG. I was very likely the vector for this as my day-to-day job involves constant travel with multiple face-to-face encounters daily. I'm sure I brought it back home from my work. As to where I picked it up, I have no idea.
    Crap.
    People have to work. And yes older people as well. Pretty much the same with my parent and his friends. Grandad is on a reduced meet, greet and talk schedule simply because he is retired.

And if you dont mind, a couple of other questions.
    Were your face to face meetings indoors and in an individual room? Did the meetings last over 15 minutes?
    Sorry for the questions, I just follow some anecdotal trends so I can keep my dad well. He needs to work, its his passion.
    I have gathered anecdotal stuff.... too many close contact long period meetings with multiple people during the day in smaller spaces as being especially bad for breakthroughs in older people and my dad does just this so I have suggested a change in the way these meetings take place. And progress has been made but I would like further modifications in my selfish way... so I bug him too much.

Again I perfectly understand if you are tired of questions. You have always struck me as a reasonable person so sorry for the bugging, but I dont much like to use the mail on this site and disturb others in a private way.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Crap.
    People have to work. And yes older people as well. Pretty much the same with my parent and his friends. Grandad is on a reduced meet, greet and talk schedule simply because he is retired.

And if you dont mind, a couple of other questions.
    Were your face to face meetings indoors and in an individual room? Did the meetings last over 15 minutes?
    Sorry for the questions, I just follow some anecdotal trends so I can keep my dad well. He needs to work, its his passion.
    I have gathered anecdotal stuff.... too many close contact long period meetings with multiple people during the day in smaller spaces as being especially bad for breakthroughs in older people and my dad does just this so I have suggested a change in the way these meetings take place. And progress has been made but I would like further modifications in my selfish way... so I bug him too much.

Again I perfectly understand if you are tired of questions. You have always struck me as a reasonable person so sorry for the bugging, but I dont much like to use the mail on this site and disturb others in a private way.
    No problem pg. Most meetings are brief and involve exchanging and signing financial do ents....almost exclusively indoors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Austria about to lockdown the vaccinated too

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't doubt the science involved and I'm certainly not an anti-vaxxer but it seems to me we ain't exactly on top of this covid .
    I get to hear about a lot of breakthrough cases. The vaccines seem to be less effective against severe illness and hospitalization than were advertised but so far every breakthrough case I've heard of has ultimately recovered fully regardless of age and comorbidities. I wish you and your wife a speedy recovery.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Crazy. You'd think they would've learned from places like Texas and Florida by now.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Upper Austria, a stronghold of the far-right and vaccine-criticising Freedom Party, has the country's highest infection rate and its lowest vaccination rate. It and neighbouring Salzburg are the hardest-hit of Austria's nine provinces. Both border Germany.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID es make hater laugh. He celebrates it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Such a sad person..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake news from poster who was cheering for mas children deaths at school

De able actions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    called it

Bi Monthly shots coming soon

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cost of COVID Hospitalization on the Rise

"the average reimbursement to medical facilities for the hospitalization of privately insured COVID patients was roughly $42,000."

“The uninsured could pay more than that,

because they are typically responsible for what hospitals charge, which is often several times higher than the amount reimbursed.”

https://www.laprogressive.com/the-cost-of-covid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Called it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count