Post Count
    In Blake's bedroom
    still fantasizing.

you cannot quit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    S. Korea marks deadliest day of pandemic as hospital buckle

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — South Korea on Tuesday marked its deadliest day of the pandemic as an unrelenting, delta-driven spread stretched thin hospitals and left people dying while waiting for beds. Health experts warn that the country's medical system is quickly approaching its limits and that fatalities could worsen if the government continues to be slow and hesitant in tightening social distancing.

Read more at:
    https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...campaign=cppst
    In allowing larger gatherings, longer indoor dining hours and fully reopening schools, officials had predicted that improving vaccination rates will suppress hospitalisations and deaths even if the virus continues to spread.

But there has been a surge in hospital admissions among people in their 60s or older, who weren't fully vaccinated or whose immunities have waned after being inoculated in February.

Even as infections grew this month, the government has been hesitant in reimposing stronger restrictions, citing public fatigue, and even President Moon Jae-in had declared that the country will not “retreat to the past.”

Officials waited until last week to modestly sharpen social distancing, banning private gatherings of seven or more people in the greater capital region and requiring adults to verify their vaccination status to use restaurants and other indoor venues.

Bent the knee, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden would be accused of ruining Christmas and the Christmas shopping season if he did any of that.

He won't.

, his CDC is too chicken to emphasize that COVID is airborne, and to recommend common sense measures to hinder transmission, tbh.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden would be accused of ruining Christmas and the Christmas shopping season if he did any of that.

He won't.

, his CDC is too chicken to emphasize that COVID is airborne, and to recommend common sense measures to hinder transmission, tbh.
    Darrin and SnakeBoi can't even bring themselves to say distancing is a thing that can cut down the spread of COVID.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In allowing larger gatherings, longer indoor dining hours and fully reopening schools, officials had predicted that improving vaccination rates will suppress hospitalisations and deaths even if the virus continues to spread.

But there has been a surge in hospital admissions among people in their 60s or older, who weren't fully vaccinated or whose immunities have waned after being inoculated in February.

Even as infections grew this month, the government has been hesitant in reimposing stronger restrictions, citing public fatigue, and even President Moon Jae-in had declared that the country will not “retreat to the past.”

Officials waited until last week to modestly sharpen social distancing, banning private gatherings of seven or more people in the greater capital region and requiring adults to verify their vaccination status to use restaurants and other indoor venues.

Bent the knee, tbh
    ...you GD rights they bent that in' knee. The aftermath of Thanksgiving has been a catastrophe.

Now they're/gov't endeavoring to curtail Xmas. People don't & won't hear of it. Same with New Years & the Jewish stuff.

Santis in Florida showed MF Biden the way in the Summer of '20..."We're opening up and we're not going back."

A year later:::MF Biden in July '21..."We're opening up and we're not going back."

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

He won't.

We're way past all that now. Just like they told President Trump 2 years ago come next month..."We'll need to herd this out just like they did a 100 years ago."

President Trump relayed that message immediately to us. You didn't want to hear it. 2 years later you abide.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You a lard ass as well as a cuck? Jesus you're a ing loser
    Jesus you're completely obsessed with me

Especially rich coming from someone with Oscar Meyer fingers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Mayo Clinic begs people to do three simple things to hinder transmission and take the pressure off hospitals.

Will you be able to get care from your local hospital -- for anything -- without delay?

Today, that's uncertain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bent the knee, tbh

Freedom

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Immune escape was anticipated. It kind of makes sense that the initial wave in countries with a high rate of vaccination would be mostly young people (who are more socially active and less likely to take protective measures) and mostly vaccinated.

Did you have a point, TSA, or are you just hand waving again?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe they should try distancing and masks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    immunity acquired through infection by Delta and previous variants may not provide robust protection against reinfection with Omicron

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Handcuffing health officials and playing defense for SARS-CoV-2

What a piece of Schmitt.

The ruling comes from Judge Daniel Green of the Cole County Circuit Court, who entered a judgment on November 22 in the case of Shannon Robinson, et. al., v. Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS). Robinson and her co-plaintiffs challenged health agencies' powers to issue restrictions to prevent the spread of disease, such as ordering quarantines. Attorney General Schmitt defended DHSS in the case and has refused to appeal its outcome.
    Green ruled, essentially, that it was uncons utional for the state to delegate disease prevention powers to unelected health officials.

"The authority that the DHSS regulations purport to grant to an administrative official to implement control measures and create and enforce orders is open-ended discretion—a catch-all to permit naked lawmaking by bureaucrats throughout Missouri," Green wrote in his judgment.

Specifically, Green ruled that regulations 19 CSR 20-20.040(2) G-I, 19 CSR 20-20.040(6), and 19 CSR 20-20.050(3) all violate the state's cons ution (codes found here, highlighted in yellow). Collectively, those regulations charge local health authorities with the responsibility of establishing disease-control measures, investigating clusters or outbreaks of illness, and implementing appropriate control measures when necessary. Those control measures can include isolation, quarantine, disinfection, immunization, establishment closures, notification of people potentially exposed, and communication with the public over potential risks and prevention strategies. Regulation 19 CSR 20-20.050(3) specifically deals with quarantine and isolation powers and authorizes closures of schools and other public and private gathering places.

Green wrote in his judgment that local health officials should refrain from taking actions on communicable disease prevention "that require independent discretion in a manner inconsistent with this opinion."
    https://arstechnica.com/science/2021...ovid-measures/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Immune escape was anticipated. It kind of makes sense that the initial wave in countries with a high rate of vaccination would be mostly young people (who are more socially active and less likely to take protective measures) and mostly vaccinated.

Did you have a point, TSA, or are you just hand waving again?
    So it is a pandemic of the vaxed

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    immunity acquired through infection by Delta and previous variants may not provide robust protection against reinfection with Omicron

Fauci told us that a fortnight ago, followed immediately by stating it was okay for Xmas gatherings provided your guests told you the truth of their vaxx status, or, you put faith into what they were telling you.

Now, a fortnight later? Fauci is telling us not to let anyone cross your door threshold without a vax card...regardless if it's Xmas, or any other day of the year.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Falsuchi.will say to wear 4.masks by christmass and 7 masks by new year

Falsuchin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1/2 of the story. LOL conservative MSM narrative.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    1/2 of the story. LOL conservative MSM narrative.
    Your side ain't no better-RG-with your end of the other 1/2.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The great BLUE state of Arizona drops-a-bombs during luncheon...

203 Americans dead of the COVID.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it is a pandemic of the vaxed
    we've known for quite awhile that vaccines don't provide sterilizing immunity -- very few vaccines do, tbh. fortunately, vaccinated folks don't end up in the hospital as often as the unvaxxed, who are jamming up hospitals all over the USA and causing medical care to be rationed.

it's understandable that a vaxxed antivaxxer would want to shift the blame.

same old low information hater

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bent the knee, tbh
    Slowly accepting reality tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Case data appears to be busting the CDC's scenario/case projection models

https://covid19scenariomodelinghub.org/viz.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

file:///C:/Users/PF0F7MTF/Downloads/Community_Profile_Report_20211210%20(1).pdf

Thread Information